Democrats Hopes Dashed Once Again Against More Trump Winning Part Two

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Democrats will be going ballistic over this one. Now Trump is planning on rewriting the citizenship test before the end of his first term to make it tougher to pass the test to become a citizen. No more drecks or bums. Gee, I wonder if Ilham Omar could pass this?

Or as they say in the vernacular: Out with the bad air, in with the good.

Trump administration planning changes to US citizenship test

Getting lost in the winning.

MegaWin.jpg

This is a good thing for sure....

We need immigrants that will build us up instead of trying to tear us down....

Fluck the left and their attempt to fundamentally change America for their political gain.

I guess you missed the 2018 miss term midterms entirely.
I guess you don't understand that historically most mid term elections usually see the opposition party take both the senate and house. Most are seeing a 2020 republican majority in both the senate and the house.

But hey you have to take what little victories are handed out right?

Fluck the left and their attempt to fundamentally change America for their political gain.

Immigrants cou
I guess you don't understand that historically most mid term elections usually see the opposition party take both the senate and house. Most are seeing a 2020 republican majority in both the senate and the house.

Biggest mid-Term defeat in American history. Yeah, I'll take that for now. Especially given that this latest racist stunt is seeing the Republican Party, bleed supporters - again. The reason Trump's support among Republican is up 5% is because another swath of voters left the party.

Democrats will be going ballistic over this one. Now Trump is planning on rewriting the citizenship test before the end of his first term to make it tougher to pass the test to become a citizen. No more drecks or bums. Gee, I wonder if Ilham Omar could pass this?

View attachment 270144

Make Trump pass it first.

View attachment 270144

Make Trump pass it first.
Bet you couldn't pass it. He'll you barely can create a post.

Immigrants cou

Biggest mid-Term defeat in American history. Yeah, I'll take that for now. Especially given that this latest racist stunt is seeing the Republican Party, bleed supporters - again. The reason Trump's support among Republican is up 5% is because another swath of voters left the party.
Do you have anything like real link to support your assurance that Republicans have lost supporters or just your usual hate?

Funny that the Dems who have been praying for Trump to be out of the White House could not even get close to a fifty fifty split on Als impeachment vote.Many Dems are upset that they were forced to vote with the Dems in support of the crazy four and considered it a losing vote.

By the way love how the left lies about Trumps racist comment. Care to explain where he mentioned race? He never even mentioned a name, just everyone jumped on it because of the crazy four. He never even told anyone to leave the country, but the left lied to make it that.

It's absolutely amazing to me that after several years of massive defeats, the Democrats' Jolly-Rancher-sized brains cannot conceive of a simple fact: spewing hatred at the American public is NOT a winning strategy.

They have no other platform but I Hate Trump.

So they use the only thing that pumps up their base.........Issues.......LOL.........they have nothing to offer.

No, you missed the part many incumbents on the right left office leaving a wide open race for the House...

Had the incumbents ran the House might have stayed Red like the Senate...

It's absolutely amazing to me that after several years of massive defeats, the Democrats' Jolly-Rancher-sized brains cannot conceive of a simple fact: spewing hatred at the American public is NOT a winning strategy.

2018 midterm election?

Most Americans couldn't pass a citizenship test thanks to our glorious Gov't compulsory educational fails in recent decades.

From the article:

Question No. 91 asks applicants to name one U.S. territory; Trump has referred to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands - one of the correct answers - as the "president" of the Caribbean territory, and he has complained that Puerto Rico - another correct answer - has gotten too much aid "from USA."

:laughing0301:

Immigrants cou

Looking forward to 2020.....

The squad is helping to sink your Party....

Trump has played you fools masterfully...….

Here's a novel idea: change the age to be able to vote to age 35 or older. Afterall, our forefathers used that age as the cutoff point to become President.
Our forefathers were very, very wise men!

Immigrants cou

Biggest midterm defeat in history? You really need to not be hitting the bottle while posting. That's not even close to true. Trump wins re-election in a landslide. His approval rating keeps going up the more you idiots open your mouths.

Biggest Midterm House Losses Since WWII: Obama (-63), Truman (-55), Clinton (-54)

Try that on for size.

And neither is promising benefits to illegal aliens

Forum List

Back