Democrats Have a Problem With Science, Too

The science on GMO is not indisputable like it is on GW or evolution, or vaccines...

Francnbeans, all scientific theories are disputable. They are after all theories. Seems liberals think the word science is a magic bullet debate stopper. It isn't.

The science on GMO is not indisputable like it is on GW or evolution, or vaccines...

Francnbeans, all scientific theories are disputable. They are after all theories. Seems liberals think the word science is a magic bullet debate stopper. It isn't.

Except when the results contradict their opinions - Can't let facts get in the way of their opinions .:lol:

And there we have it folks. The belief that scientists just make up theories out of thin air and no research is done.

Basicaill KWC believes there is no right or wrong, no possible or impossible when it comes to science. Its all a toss up :lol: Gotta be a blond

No, the second part was. Let me repeat it for my enjoyment.

I especially liked the one linking GMOs to gluten sensitivity, which only exists in the rare patient who actually has a specific disease, and is otherwise just bunk

That also, is not a rebuttal.

but at least you arent showing off your stupidity by claiming there are no studies that show GMO's have any affect. I know the OP article said it no studies exist and thats usually how you determine the facts...by someone telling you but you were wrong. And still are

It is a rebuttal, if you know anything about science, which is why you are so confused.

Is Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity for Real? - Scientific American

I can come up with thousands of studies that prove that evolution is not real, which is why I used the word scientific when I made my claim, and why you have completely ignored it in your response.

So when you say there was no studies showing GMO's to be harmful, you knew all along that to be false because of the Gluten study? Then why the fuck did you lie about it?

Then the study you cite has nothing to do with GMO's at all.

Are you fucking with me?

And there we have it folks. The belief that scientists just make up theories out of thin air and no research is done.

Basicaill KWC believes there is no right or wrong, no possible or impossible when it comes to science. Its all a toss up :lol: Gotta be a blond

All he stated was the fact that theories are just that theories. Theories are opinons based on educated research, a hypothesis ,an educated guess generally backed up with statistics and research . but not neccesarily proven out to be a fact.

In the scientific world, facts are what one can readily observe. It can pertain to any objective and real phenomenon may it be the falling of the ball after being thrown upwards or other simple observable occurrences. In this regard, the fact is that the ball will fall. More so, if this test is being done repeatedly under a controlled environment that cancels all unnecessary variables the phenomenon would have become a very obvious and undeniable fact .

Simply because some scientist presents a well written and seemingly plausible thesis that that the ball will bolt sideways does make his theory a fact . It's still a theory.

You need to understand the difference between theory and fact to successfully engage in a science based debate. There are very hard facts relative to the GMO debate - only theories - some more plausible than others.

Last edited:
No he said all scientific theories are disputable. As if theories are just made up out of thin air and he, knowing shit about how they form these theories believes that he is in a position to question any and all theories based on his ignorance. There is no such thing as possible or impossible because all theories are disputable! Can we travel in time? SURE and NO! Can I put my head on a robot body? YES and NO!

Who knows? /sarcasm

That also, is not a rebuttal.

but at least you arent showing off your stupidity by claiming there are no studies that show GMO's have any affect. I know the OP article said it no studies exist and thats usually how you determine the facts...by someone telling you but you were wrong. And still are

It is a rebuttal, if you know anything about science, which is why you are so confused.

I can come up with thousands of studies that prove that evolution is not real, which is why I used the word scientific when I made my claim, and why you have completely ignored it in your response.

So when you say there was no studies showing GMO's to be harmful, you knew all along that to be false because of the Gluten study? Then why the fuck did you lie about it?

Are you fucking with me?

I said scientific, idiot, you posted nonsense.

No he said all scientific theories are disputable. As if theories are just made up out of thin air and he, knowing shit about how they form these theories believes that he is in a position to question any and all theories based on his ignorance. There is no such thing as possible or impossible because all theories are disputable! Can we travel in time? SURE and NO! Can I put my head on a robot body? YES and NO!

Who knows? /sarcasm

All theories are disputable, that does not mean they are made up out of thin air. Then again, you think a study done by a guy who ignores science trumps actual scientific studies, so there is really no way to reason with you.

Are you fucking with me?

I said scientific, idiot, you posted nonsense.

I know and you have yet to explain how all 10 dont fit the scientific label

Ten Scientific Studies Prove that Genetically Modified Food Can Be Harmful To Human Health | Global Research

"because I said so" and putting it in large font is not an answer

All he stated was the fact that theories are just that theories. Theories are opinons based on educated research, a hypothesis ,an educated guess generally backed up with statistics and research . but not neccesarily proven out to be a fact.

In the scientific world, facts are what one can readily observe. It can pertain to any objective and real phenomenon may it be the falling of the ball after being thrown upwards or other simple observable occurrences. In this regard, the fact is that the ball will fall. More so, if this test is being done repeatedly under a controlled environment that cancels all unnecessary variables the phenomenon would have become a very obvious and undeniable fact .

Simply because some scientist presents a well written and seemingly plausible thesis that that the ball will bolt sideways does make his theory a fact . It's still a theory.

You need to understand the difference between theory and fact to successfully engage in a science based debate. There are very hard facts relative to the GMO debate - only theories - some more plausible than others.

You're wasting your breath.

Who knows? /sarcasm

All theories are disputable, that does not mean they are made up out of thin air. Then again, you think a study done by a guy who ignores science trumps actual scientific studies, so there is really no way to reason with you.

Not by people who have no idea and make false claims about a worldwide conspiracy. Everything is disputable means there is no right or wrong, no possible or impossible it can all be possible!

Shark Soldiers! Sure! We live in cartoon land

Who knows? /sarcasm

Wow, that ass of yours must be big with as much shit as you keep pulling out of it. Your reading comprehension is practically non-existent.

For your edification.

Superseded scientific theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who knows? /sarcasm

Not by people who have no idea and make false claims about a worldwide conspiracy. Everything is disputable means there is no right or wrong, no possible or impossible it can all be possible!

Still doesn't understand the difference between theory and fact. :cuckoo:

Still doesn't understand the difference between theory and fact. :cuckoo:

You still have not presented either

Who knows? /sarcasm

Wow, that ass of yours must be big with as much shit as you keep pulling out of it. Your reading comprehension is practically non-existent.

For your edification.

Superseded scientific theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great more links to shit that no one is talking about unless you think someone here said that all theories are correct till the end of time. Did someone say that?

No, again...Good job of staying on topic bro

Good news! Matthew showed up so CC doesn't have to $jerkoff.gifall alone.

You're wasting your breath.

Typical Liberals I would assume - The most simple and closed minded people on the planet.

Forum List

Back