Democrats engage in pay to play, exposed by more released email

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
By now everyone knows about the democrats conspiring to deny Bernie Sanders a free and fair election. Internal emails document the election fraud engaged in by party bosses to push Hillary Clinton, regardless of the wished of democrat voters.

Now the Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0: has released new emails withing the DNC that show how posts to federal boards and commissions have been sold for donations. This corruption reaches all the way to President Obama who has appointed board members in a pay to play scheme that is part of the party workings.

Corruption defines the democratic party. There is no one who is not aware that democrats are crooks. That Obama sells access to the White House and to himself to the highest bidder is known to anyone paying attention, but PROOF of an actual pay to play scheme was lacking. The newly released emails provide irrefutable proof that the party is engaged in racketeering and the selling of federal positions.

The FBI ruled that the laws of this nation do not apply to Hillary Clinton, but this web of corruption that is now exposed has a wide reach and encompasses the party structure itself. Once the emails are confirmed. Obama should be impeached and removed from office, then he along with the party leaders must face racketeering charges and long prison sentences.

Money Talks: DNC Hack Exposes Federal Appointments for Major Dem Donors

Super Delegates are poker chips that can be cashed in for stuff like this. I don't know why anyone is surprised, look our government is corrupt it routinely breaks the very laws it writes. Its become a get rich system.

By now everyone knows about the democrats conspiring to deny Bernie Sanders a free and fair election. Internal emails document the election fraud engaged in by party bosses to push Hillary Clinton, regardless of the wished of democrat voters.

Now the Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0: has released new emails withing the DNC that show how posts to federal boards and commissions have been sold for donations. This corruption reaches all the way to President Obama who has appointed board members in a pay to play scheme that is part of the party workings.

Corruption defines the democratic party. There is no one who is not aware that democrats are crooks. That Obama sells access to the White House and to himself to the highest bidder is known to anyone paying attention, but PROOF of an actual pay to play scheme was lacking. The newly released emails provide irrefutable proof that the party is engaged in racketeering and the selling of federal positions.

The FBI ruled that the laws of this nation do not apply to Hillary Clinton, but this web of corruption that is now exposed has a wide reach and encompasses the party structure itself. Once the emails are confirmed. Obama should be impeached and removed from office, then he along with the party leaders must face racketeering charges and long prison sentences.

Money Talks: DNC Hack Exposes Federal Appointments for Major Dem Donors

It sure is nice when something that you have a strong hunch about is finally proven and laid for all to see. Now we know... It's time for justice to prevail and Trump be elected. He isn't playing this donation game.

I don't know about anyone else but based on what we have seen over the last 8 years I doubt anyone will be brought to justice no matter how blatant the offense. The fox is guarding the hen house in terms of government breaking the very laws they pass.

Super Delegates are poker chips that can be cashed in for stuff like this. I don't know why anyone is surprised, look our government is corrupt it routinely breaks the very laws it writes. Its become a get rich system.

Agreed, but this is proof that that democrats are selling government positions to the highest bidder, and that it goes all the way to Obama.

Sheds new light on Blagojevich selling Obama's Senate seat. Everyone KNEW that Obama was involved in that bit of racketeering, but there was no concrete proof. This puts Obama at the heart of the criminal acts. This is a thousand times bigger than Watergate and will be a Constitutional crises.

:itsok:dang.....this Democrat party is just a model of corruption, Independents don't like this shit at all.......and wait for the real beef to come out in the next several weeks!!:2up: This current stuff is just tip of the iceberg from what Assange is saying. And like the way Monica eventually blew up on William J, the media is going to have to jump on for the awesome ratings!! Gonna be more fun than a frog in a glass of milk.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: But I guess not if you are on the side of the DUMS.

It sure is nice when something that you have a strong hunch about is finally proven and laid for all to see. Now we know... It's time for justice to prevail and Trump be elected. He isn't playing this donation game.

Trump aside, this exposes systematic corruption to the very core of our government, If Obama and the DNC leaders are NOT arrested and put in prison, how can ANY person have faith in the rule of law? The shit with Hillary already shakes the notion that we are a nation of laws. IF we wink at open corruption, the sale of federal positions by a president and a political party engage in open racketeering, then we can expect no faith in our laws or nation.

No person should obey laws that are openly flouted by corrupt rulers.

Agreed, but this is proof that that democrats are selling government positions to the highest bidder, and that it goes all the way to Obama.

Sheds new light on Blagojevich selling Obama's Senate seat. Everyone KNEW that Obama was involved in that bit of racketeering, but there was no concrete proof. This puts Obama at the heart of the criminal acts. This is a thousand times bigger than Watergate and will be a Constitutional crises.

It doesn't matter, the fox is guarding the hen house nobody will be charged let alone convicted. That's how corrupt government has become. Our government routinely breaks the law, ignores the law (immigration) makes up their own law as they see fit without congress. Government intentionally tries to undermine and do end runs around the constitution. Some legal scholars on both sides of the isle have voiced their alarm over this behavior. We are no longer a country of laws, government is running amok. Worse they are abusing their power by using government agencies as their enforcers, IRS, EPA, they are wielding these agencies like weapons against the people. You think the USA can't fail...this is how most all empires have failed in human history.

:itsok:dang.....this Democrat party is just a model of corruption, Independents don't like this shit at all.......and wait for the real beef to come out in the next several weeks!!:2up: This current stuff is just tip of the iceberg from what Assange is saying. And like the way Monica eventually blew up on William J, the media is going to have to jump on for the awesome ratings!! Gonna be more fun than a frog in a glass of milk.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: But I guess not if you are on the side of the DUMS.

This is FAR bigger than Watergate. I really don't think the corrupt party press can bury it.

This is FAR bigger than Watergate. I really don't think the corrupt party press can bury it.

Agree but it is a different time now........the MSM will fall all over themselves trying to bury this but like Monica, might get too big. ABC News did a special on it last night.......a 5 minute report......that's significant. Might be they are reading the tea leaves on this and getting out in front of the other communist networks.

If the info Assange releases nukes Hilda, even the networks wont be able to bury it or risk loosing even more swinging dicks for viewers.:deal:

One thing for sure.........its a fucking hoot waiting for this to play out!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::rock:

Uncensored..........listen.....if you are right, Im getting your address and sending you a premium cigar ftmfw!!

Forum List

Back