Democrat's director has record

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
And now he's suing the bloggers that posted it. Does he really think those are sealed records and not visible to anyone. I say good for the guys that exposed this clown.

ATLANTA —

The political director of the Georgia Democratic Party has filed suit against bloggers for what he believes are libelous online posts about his past.

Rashad Richey’s attorneys filed the lawsuit Thursday, claiming "Georgia Politics Unfiltered" blogger Andre Walker and others crossed the line when they posted information detailing Richey’s legal history.

Richey had a series of misdemeanor convictions for criminal trespass and simple battery. Channel 2 Action News has now learned Richey also had a felony conviction for aggravated assault in 1998 but was sentenced as a first-time offender. When he completed his sentence, the felony was wiped from his record.

Georgia Democrats' director record comes to light | www.wsbtv.com

So, no talking about Dems criminal records, but okay to talk about rumors of Repubs behavior as teens? Aggravated assault is pretty serious, especially when there is a pattern of behavior.

Maybe Romney should sue for defammation of character after actually being accused of terrorism (actual thread on this board) for transporting his dog in a kennel on top of the car and supposedly bullying a kid.

So, no talking about Dems criminal records, but okay to talk about rumors of Repubs behavior as teens? Aggravated assault is pretty serious, especially when there is a pattern of behavior.

Maybe Romney should sue for defammation of character after actually being accused of terrorism (actual thread on this board) for transporting his dog in a kennel on top of the car and supposedly bullying a kid.

I'm thinking he might be able to use the same attorney as this guy. :confused:

Naw, Mitt is smarter than that, he knows the lawyer is only making money off this idiot, there's no way he even has a case.

And now he's suing the bloggers that posted it. Does he really think those are sealed records and not visible to anyone. I say good for the guys that exposed this clown.

ATLANTA —

The political director of the Georgia Democratic Party has filed suit against bloggers for what he believes are libelous online posts about his past.

Rashad Richey’s attorneys filed the lawsuit Thursday, claiming "Georgia Politics Unfiltered" blogger Andre Walker and others crossed the line when they posted information detailing Richey’s legal history.

Richey had a series of misdemeanor convictions for criminal trespass and simple battery. Channel 2 Action News has now learned Richey also had a felony conviction for aggravated assault in 1998 but was sentenced as a first-time offender. When he completed his sentence, the felony was wiped from his record.

Georgia Democrats' director record comes to light | www.wsbtv.com

For Democrats, it's resume enhancement.

Does the name 'Clinton' ring a bell?

Democraps are digging up dirt on any rich supporter of Romney, private citizens. Meanwhile this dumbfuck is right in the middle of GA politics and believes his criminal record is illegal to mention in public.

Democraps are digging up dirt on any rich supporter of Romney, private citizens. Meanwhile this dumbfuck is right in the middle of GA politics and believes his criminal record is illegal to mention in public.

Well that's what I was kind of thinking. But I see no Dems in here. :eusa_whistle:

Holding office in politics, whether it's precinct chairman or president must be accompanied by past records including expunged criminal records and records that show foreign citizenship become public.

No exceptions.

Forum List

Back