Democrats Desperately Trying To Set Up False Narrative That If They Lose Big As Predicted The Election Was Stollen

Sigh, not this again.

Ok. Point out my lie.

Americans were asked in a poll if the country, which was currently under Dem WH, House, and Senate contriol, was headed in the right direction. 83% said NO, and you are falsely attempting to say that those Dem's policies and agendas that hhve taken the country in a new direction and that has resulted in the problems and pain the country now faces has nothing to do with how those 83% feel / responded.

Nothing the Democrats have done has caused the vast majority of Americans to believe we are headed in the wrong direction?

Interesting how you claim Biden's failed policies and agenda had no effect on this poll ... while Biden's approval rating was / is in the 30s.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Whatever makes you feel good, snowflake.

Last edited:
Americans were asked in a poll if the country, which was currently under Dem WH, House, and Senate contriol, was headed in the right direction. 83% said NO, and you are falsely attempting to say that those Dem's policies and agendas that hhve taken the country in a new direction and that has resulted in the problems and pain the country now faces has nothing to do with how those 83% feel / responded.

Nothing the Democrats have done has caused the vast majority of Americans to believe we are headed in the wrong direction?

View attachment 726361

Whatever makes you feel good, snowflake.
You are trying to pretend that since the poll took place during the Biden administration that the poll question included that verbage.

You are mistaken. None of the questions in the poll specified a specific reason for people thinking the country is headed in the wrong direction.

You added that either because you are disengenius or you are so partison you simply assumed that is what the poll questions asked. They didn't.

As a matter of fact, I am relatively happy with Biden's presidency but I still think the country is headed in the wrong direction because you have a large portion of the population that underscores an insurrection and undermines democracy by claiming election rigging with no proof.

So no, you lied, not me.

Perhaps the biggest traitor in US history, the architect and initiator of the largest criminal political scandal in US history ('Russian Collusion') is back screaming about how Republicans are preparing to steal the 2022 mid-term elections.

Proven traitor / criminal / Enemy of the state US AG Garland is spreading the narrative that Republicans have created 'election infrastructure threats' to help them win.

- D-Katie Hobbs declared she would sue if HAND COUNTS of ballots were used to certify election results. Now why would Democrats object to using every means available to ensure accurate election results?

Oh yeah - maybe because hand counts of Primary elections show a large divide between what tge Dem's preferred voting machines spit out and actual results from hand-counting the ballots:

What is reportedly coming for the Democrats in the mid-terms is a long-overdue ass-kicking from the American people who they have oppresses, pushed around, victimized, marginalized, intimidated, tgreatened, and victimized.

The Democrats are DESPERATE to create the false narrative that Americans do NOT hate Joe Biden, the Democrats, and the results of their failed policies and agendas this badly.

Rhey are dedoerate to spin such a deserved ass-kicking not as a REJECTION of Biden and Democrats (the same type of rejection scandal queen Hillary was dealt in 2016) but instead such a loss would be because of a stolen election.

Democrats REFUSE to acknowledge the majority of Americans (73%) believe America is on the wrong track because of Biden's and the Democrats' failed policies and agendas.

They have every intention of constinuing to force these on the American people, no matter the damage done to citizen and country.

They can not allow these elections to be about THEM, about THEIR failed polilicies and agendas, and the damage is done...

...which is why with one hand they try to make the election about Trump and abortions and with the other try to create the false narrative that tbe expected midterm results will be because of a stolen election
OH THE IRONY!!!!!!!! :heehee:

You are trying to pretend that since the poll took place during the Biden administration that the poll question included that verbage.

No, I am saying those who participated in the poll obviously considered the source of the US taking the wrong path, the Dems - the only ones with their hands on the steering wheel, when they csst their vote.

The same people who helped give Biden an approval rating down in the 30s also pointed out that under his / the Democrats' leadership the US is headed down the wrong path.

You are trying to say 6 out of every 10 Americans who think Biden sucks as President don't believe its his failed leadership, policies, and agendas that have us going down the wrong path.

Bwuhahahaha....

Let's just agree to disagree....

No, I am saying those who participated in the poll obviously considered the source of the US taking the wrong path, the Dems - the only ones with their hands on the steering wheel, when they csst their vote.

Speculation.

The same people who helped give Biden an approval rating down in the 30s also pointed out that under his / the Democrats' leadership the US is headed down the wrong path.

During his leadership but not necessarily because of.

You are trying to say 6 out of every 10 Americans who think Biden sucks as President don't believe its his failed leadership, policies, and agendas that have us going down the wrong path.

No. I am trying to say that the poll you claimed based their question on Biden's leadership is incorrect as the poll never made that distinction.

Bwuhahahaha....

Let's just agree to disagree....
I can do that.

Forum List

Back