Democrats Desperately Trying To Set Up False Narrative That If They Lose Big As Predicted The Election Was Stollen

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Perhaps the biggest traitor in US history, the architect and initiator of the largest criminal political scandal in US history ('Russian Collusion') is back screaming about how Republicans are preparing to steal the 2022 mid-term elections.

Proven traitor / criminal / Enemy of the state US AG Garland is spreading the narrative that Republicans have created 'election infrastructure threats' to help them win.

- D-Katie Hobbs declared she would sue if HAND COUNTS of ballots were used to certify election results. Now why would Democrats object to using every means available to ensure accurate election results?

Oh yeah - maybe because hand counts of Primary elections show a large divide between what tge Dem's preferred voting machines spit out and actual results from hand-counting the ballots:

What is reportedly coming for the Democrats in the mid-terms is a long-overdue ass-kicking from the American people who they have oppresses, pushed around, victimized, marginalized, intimidated, tgreatened, and victimized.

The Democrats are DESPERATE to create the false narrative that Americans do NOT hate Joe Biden, the Democrats, and the results of their failed policies and agendas this badly.

Rhey are dedoerate to spin such a deserved ass-kicking not as a REJECTION of Biden and Democrats (the same type of rejection scandal queen Hillary was dealt in 2016) but instead such a loss would be because of a stolen election.

Democrats REFUSE to acknowledge the majority of Americans (73%) believe America is on the wrong track because of Biden's and the Democrats' failed policies and agendas.

They have every intention of constinuing to force these on the American people, no matter the damage done to citizen and country.

They can not allow these elections to be about THEM, about THEIR failed polilicies and agendas, and the damage is done...

...which is why with one hand they try to make the election about Trump and abortions and with the other try to create the false narrative that tbe expected midterm results will be because of a stolen election

1666708427015.png

'So if I lose it has to be because the Republicans stole the election.'

Perhaps the biggest traitor in US history, the architect and initiator of the largest criminal political scandal in US history ('Russian Collusion') is back screaming about how Republicans are preparing to steal the 2022 mid-term elections.

Proven traitor / criminal / Enemy of the state US AG Garland is spreading the narrative that Republicans have created 'election infrastructure threats' to help them win.

- D-Katie Hobbs declared she would sue if HAND COUNTS of ballots were used to certify election results. Now why would Democrats object to using every means available to ensure accurate election results?

Oh yeah - maybe because hand counts of Primary elections show a large divide between what tge Dem's preferred voting machines spit out and actual results from hand-counting the ballots:

What is reportedly coming for the Democrats in the mid-terms is a long-overdue ass-kicking from the American people who they have oppresses, pushed around, victimized, marginalized, intimidated, tgreatened, and victimized.

The Democrats are DESPERATE to create the false narrative that Americans do NOT hate Joe Biden, the Democrats, and the results of their failed policies and agendas this badly.

Rhey are dedoerate to spin such a deserved ass-kicking not as a REJECTION of Biden and Democrats (the same type of rejection scandal queen Hillary was dealt in 2016) but instead such a loss would be because of a stolen election.

Democrats REFUSE to acknowledge the majority of Americans (73%) believe America is on the wrong track because of Biden's and the Democrats' failed policies and agendas.

They have every intention of constinuing to force these on the American people, no matter the damage done to citizen and country.

They can not allow these elections to be about THEM, about THEIR failed polilicies and agendas, and the damage is done...

...which is why with one hand they try to make the election about Trump and abortions and with the other try to create the false narrative that tbe expected midterm results will be because of a stolen election

How much are they paying you to post these lies and drivel, Sleazy? Do you feel any guilt about the lies you try to spread????

You told us Hillary is a criminal and was going to jail. You said it was proven. All that was proven is that you're a liar and you're trying to destroy your own country.

Do you have a link to this poll?

Yeah. That link says 85 percent are unhappy with the direction of the country...NOT the majority of Americans (73%) believe America is on the wrong track because of Biden's and the Democrats' failed policies and agendas.

You added your own bias to the poll to support your narrative.

Yeah. That link says 85 percent are unhappy with the direction of the country...NOT the majority of Americans (73%) believe America is on the wrong track because of Biden's and the Democrats' failed policies and agendas.

You added your own bias to the poll to support your narrative.
Wow...I was wrong. 85% - not 75% - think the country is heading in the wrong direction under Biden and Democrats.

My apologies for the error.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Wow...I was wrong. 85% - not 75% - think the country is heading in the wrong direction under Biden and Democrats.

My apologies for the error.

View attachment 726241
It wasn't about the number, you were close on that and only off because of an updated poll.

It's almost as if you know better considering I bolded the part I was referring to and it didn't include the percentage.

Ignorance or disingenuous?

That said, the poll says nothing about the poll being a result of what Biden and Dems are doing.

A self crafted narrative. You are dismissed

That said, the poll says nothing about the poll being a result of what Biden and Dems are doing.
A poll conducted at the exact time Biden is President and the Democrats control the WH, House, and Senate, while their failed policies and agendas have cause Inflation, high prices, high gas prices, food shortages, supply chain crisis, diesel shortages, the housing market to crap out due to high interest rates trying to rein in Inflation, and people strugglibg, trying to get by...

WTF do you think has caused 83% of Americans - a massive majority - to believe the country is heading in the wrong direction right now?

You're a SPECIAL kind of stupid, ain'tcha?

Either that or it is YOU being disingenuous, snowflake.

A poll conducted at the exact time Biden is President and the Democrats control the WH, House, and Senate, while their failed policies and agendas have cause Inflation, high prices, high gas prices, food shortages, supply chain crisis, diesel shortages, the housing market to crap out due to high interest rates trying to rein in Inflation, and people strugglibg, trying to get by...

WTF do you think has caused 83% of Americans - a massive majority - to believe the country is heading in the wrong direction right now?

In my opinion voters are not happy with the big lie, the insurrection and all the violence going on.

I don't think so.

Me? You are the one who made a false claim in your post. Don't get all triggered just because I called you out in it.

Speaking for myself...The rise of the Trumpanzees and Q-berts has had this country going in the wrong direction for years now. The divisiveness deliberately fomented by the far right has posed an existential threat to our country. I imagine that many feel the same way..and THAT is the wrong direction.
However, after this election and the repudiation of Trump-think..I feel that there's hope~

You assume way too much...and think way too little.

Forum List

Back