Democrats Demand Pelosi Step Down

The move is on. Combined with her violating House rules and Federal law by destroying government property, her days are numbered.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may have gone too far when she ripped up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech after he was done giving it on Tuesday, even for Democrats.

According to the Daily Wire, a prominent congressman and a Democratic law professor have come forward and are now demanding Pelosi step down as Speaker for her behavior.

Rep. Lee Zeldin apparently was taken aback by Pelosi's post-speech move and wrote: "Nancy Pelosi should step down as Speaker. I'm confident that the American public will be directly sending her that message themselves later this year if she doesn’t read the tea leaves herself and resign on her own terms today. It's time."

Too Far: Democrats Call for Pelosi to Resign as Speaker After SOTU Ripping Stunt

Combined with her violating House rules and Federal law by destroying government property,

She's an idiot, but the copy of the speech she tore up wasn't government property.
Yes, it was.

It was a printed copy of a speech, not government property. Stop acting like a dumbass!
  • The President “shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.” Article II, Section 3, Clause 1.

Come on retard, read, dammit read!

You provided the link but didn't bother reading it, dumbass!

It is what you always do to show how stupid you are!

The move is on. Combined with her violating House rules and Federal law by destroying government property, her days are numbered.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may have gone too far when she ripped up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech after he was done giving it on Tuesday, even for Democrats.

According to the Daily Wire, a prominent congressman and a Democratic law professor have come forward and are now demanding Pelosi step down as Speaker for her behavior.

Rep. Lee Zeldin apparently was taken aback by Pelosi's post-speech move and wrote: "Nancy Pelosi should step down as Speaker. I'm confident that the American public will be directly sending her that message themselves later this year if she doesn’t read the tea leaves herself and resign on her own terms today. It's time."

Too Far: Democrats Call for Pelosi to Resign as Speaker After SOTU Ripping Stunt
Nothing anywhere but your silly RWNJ site.

Most likely a lie.
I thought if you said" according to a source... " made these things true?

Combined with her violating House rules and Federal law by destroying government property,

She's an idiot, but the copy of the speech she tore up wasn't government property.
Yes, it was.

It was a printed copy of a speech, not government property. Stop acting like a dumbass!
That doesn't make it OK...it was a classless move and shows why she is not worthy of her position...it was embarrassing...

I never said it wasn't. Please quote where I said that.

Please, you and Weatherslut need to shut up and stop embarrassing yourselves!

Yes, it was.

That doesn't make it OK...it was a classless move and shows why she is not worthy of her position...it was embarrassing...

I never said you said anything pops...I just said it wasn't ok....had a bad day have ya?...

Yes, it was.
It doesn't make any difference if it was government property. What this old lady was doing is signaling to the country her "willingness" to work for the country and together with Republicans for the sake of the nation's people. Yes, she needs to go.

She sees nothing wrong with consuming the time of Congress on hate instead of working to Keep America Great!

EQGzvJJX0AMvqW0

Yes, it was.

I never said you said anything pops...I just said it wasn't ok....had a bad day have ya?...

Then don't quote my post, saying I said something which I did not. I never said it was OK for her to tear up the SOTU speech. Dumbass!

Yes, it was.
It doesn't make any difference if it was government property. What this old lady was doing is signaling to the country her "willingness" to work for the country and together with Republicans for the sake of the nation's people. Yes, she needs to go.

She sees nothing wrong with consuming the time of Congress on hate instead of working to Keep America Great!

I think you meant to say "unwillingness".

We now have the confirmation that it was the speech and not the constitution or articles of impeachment?

Yes, it was.

Then don't quote my post, saying I said something which I did not. I never said it was OK for her to tear up the SOTU speech. Dumbass!
No one quoted you as saying that so calm down pops....

Forum List

Back