Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

Shut up fake news, here are some facts to destroy your spin.

1. Rispone the GOP candidate is a 70-year-old who had never run for office and had little name recognition.

2. The Dem looks like a conservative, Edwards is a West Point graduate and former Army Ranger, opposes gun restrictions, signed one of the nation's strictest abortion bans and dismissed the ongoing impeachment inquiry against the president as a distraction. Even with that the unknown GOP candidate came within 2% of beating him.

All your lying filthy liberal heads just exploded.
Edwards is actually pro Trump.

Notice how the democommiecrats won't bring up the wipe out in the secretary of state race.

That's because Dem's are lying lowlife useless twits. Unless they lie and intentionally tell half truths and spin they can't beat Trump.

The gov of Louisiana is more right than Donald Trump is Lol Believe me you didn’t win this one..

Like I said, nobody is claiming Edwards isn't conservative, not sure why you feel the need to repeat yourself. It's that Trump campaigned and came down to the state on several occasions and lost. Same thing in KY and the incumbent Trump protege lost there as well. That appears to demonstrate that Trump doesn't really have any pull when it comes to getting someone across the finish line in Trump friendly states.

Then again, Trumpbots aren't conservative and are more into cult of personality than anything else.
Like I said you Democrats keep running out republicans lol

I agree, Democrats are running out Republicans. Out of Orange County, Virginia, the conservative Philly suburbs and now two governorships in conservative states. Run with Trump, you reap what you sow.
Out lol I mean on! Keep running on republican values thank you

Then maybe you should have said that.

In the meantime Kentucky will keep it's version of Obamacare around a little longer thanks to a Democrat and in both Louisiana and Kentucky you won't have a ratfucking Trump clone leading it.

Trump couldn't drag those Republican corpses across the finish line and he tried oh so hard.
Obama lol that’s funny hahah

didnt the republican in the race spend 14 million or so.....

gop tears in the morning....

The Republican had no name recognition and had never run for office before. The so called "Dem" claimed to be even more conservative than Rush Limbaugh. You morons on the left are going to get your ass stomped in 2020.

Interestingly enough, he took 24 parishes to Rispones’s 38. Two parishes gave him the votes he needed for the win, East Baton Rouge and Orleans.
So does that mean that Edwards won in the cities and Rispone won in the swamps?
Oh, so Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria and Shreveport are all swamp? News to my friends that live there.

Population?
100,000 or less
What happened to they were all swamp?
Oh, so they don’t count?
You expect to lose New Orleans and Shreveport and still win?
Got to get a lot of gators voting for you

Interestingly enough, he took 24 parishes to Rispones’s 38. Two parishes gave him the votes he needed for the win, East Baton Rouge and Orleans.
So does that mean that Edwards won in the cities and Rispone won in the swamps?
Oh, so Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria and Shreveport are all swamp? News to my friends that live there.

Population?
100,000 or less
What happened to they were all swamp?
Oh, so they don’t count?
You expect to lose New Orleans and Shreveport and still win?
Got to get a lot of gators voting for you
He didn’t lose Shreveport.

The Republican had no name recognition and had never run for office before. The so called "Dem" claimed to be even more conservative than Rush Limbaugh. You morons on the left are going to get your ass stomped in 2020.

Long as we keep taking those state governments I am happy

You took nothing, other than the Governors race where a Dem ran claiming to be a staunch conservative against an unknown candidate who had never run for office before, elsewhere in LA State races you got your asses stomped so bad your Dem ancestors felt the beat down.

You took nothing. You’ve had La for years. And barely kept it. You barely retained it.

Last edited:

You took nothing, other than the Governors race where a Dem ran claiming to be a staunch conservative against an unknown candidate who had never run for office before, elsewhere in LA State races you got your asses stomped so bad your Dem ancestors felt the beat down.
I’ll take as many governor seats as I can take.

With 2020 census and redistricting, we need to kill the Republican Gerrymander for good

With 2020 census and redistricting, we need to kill the Republican Gerrymander for good
You got nothing new.

LOL Dem's are going to be obliterated in 2020. We will make you cry again and laugh just like we did in 2016.

Another factoid for you, from wiki, re his race against Vitter-
After the primary polls showed Edwards with a commanding lead. Market Research Insight pollster Verne Kennedy placed Edwards ahead, 54 to 38 percent or 51 to 40 percent, depending on the level of turnout among African-American voters, 25 or 20 percent.[13]

In the runoff on November 21, 2015, Edwards won the election with 56.1 percent of the vote.[14]

This election Edwards with 51% vs 56% in 2015. ;)

LOL Dem's are going to be obliterated in 2020. We will make you cry again and laugh just like we did in 2016.
So why did the democrats take the house and win most of the special elections since 2016?

So why did the democrats take the house and win most of the special elections since 2016?
Well, when you are being told the prez was an agent of Russia...

So why did the Republicans extend their majority in the Senate, seat multiple new SCOTUS justices, pass an historic tax cut, slam blue states with the SALT cap, and utterly obliterate Dem's in the LA state wide elections? :21:

You got nothing new.
Let’s see
Governorship of Kentucky and Louisiana
I’ll take it baby!

Another interesting fact, is Rispone was winning alot of the night. They did come within 100 votes at one point. And then Edwards won with an additional 40,000 votes. And the SofS race? Won by a Rep by over 200,000 votes, but overall votes cast were 40,000 less...
5CC11C87-9336-4857-A184-8857BF578CCB.jpeg

So why did the Republicans extend their majority in the Senate, seat multiple new SCOTUS justices, pass an historic tax cut, slam blue states with the SALT cap, and utterly obliterate Dem's in the LA state wide elections? :21:
Dems took the House and several governorships in 2018
They have made significant gains in the state legislatures

Looking GOOD for 2020!

Forum List

Back