Democrats: Condor eggs aren’t Condors. Kavanaugh: Bullshit if they aren’t!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can’t wait for this showdown.
Kavanaugh to shred Roe v. Wade and DACA....ITS HAPPENING FOLKS!
“Make America Decent Again”

The federal govt has no right to control gestation.

True...but murder can be “controlled”
Sane people know that Condor egg becomes a Condor while ignorant fools pretend they don’t know.
They are potential condors. They are not condors.
Just like a fetus is a potential human being.
There is no murder with abortion.
Leave it up to the states. Tell Kavfefe he needs to stick with the Constitution.

Sane people know that Condor egg becomes a Condor while ignorant fools pretend they don’t know.
Leave it up to the states. Tell Kavfefe he needs to stick with the Constitution.

That’s for sure the game of pretend the Loons play. You got that shit down.
Fuck it, we should be able to buy Condor eggs at supermarkets...right?
This isn’t trivial.

That’s for sure the game of pretend the Loons play. You got that shit down.
Fuck it, we should be able to buy Condor eggs at supermarkets...right?
This isn’t trivial.

I cant argue reality and you argue emotion, and say im the one pretending.
It makes no sense man.

Ripping the limbs off a helpless human fetus and stabbing it in the brain stem during a brutal abortion = Pro Choice
I am pro choice simply because i dont believe the govt should force gestation on someone.
Its about liberty.

The govt didn't force gestation. That decision was made by the two parties committing the act. OTOH, the govt shouldn't be in the business of ending life, abortion. Govt should respect all human life. Thats what a fetus is....human life, human dna. Its that simple.

The govt didn't force gestation. That decision was made by the two parties committing the act. OTOH, the govt shouldn't be in the business of ending life, abortion. Govt should respect all human life. Thats what a fetus is....human life, human dna. Its that simple.

The government is not ending the life, the pregnant woman and the doctor are.

Hey I know… Since Mexicans love to do our dirty work and all let’s shred Roe v. Wade and send all the lowlife bottom feeders down to Mehico for their baby killing… Shit, we can help build them an economy on that alone.

Ripping the limbs off a helpless human fetus and stabbing it in the brain stem during a brutal abortion = Pro Choice
I am pro choice simply because i dont believe the govt should force gestation on someone.
Its about liberty.

Threatening them with punishment if they terminate it is force.
It isnt that simple. It being more complicated than subjective opinions and emotion, is that simple.

Currently, that's what the govt has ruled. It is ok to end life ie abortion.

If the condor was not a threatened species their eggs would not be protected. If a human fetus is removed prior to birth or the ability to survive on its own no big deal. Miscarriages are natures abortions.

So it shouldn't be against the law then to hurl condor eggs to the concrete and watch them splat?

Lots of fun stuff is illegal ...

article-2375282-1AF42330000005DC-136_634x286.jpg

If the condor was not a threatened species their eggs would not be protected. If a human fetus is removed prior to birth or the ability to survive on its own no big deal. Miscarriages are natures abortions.

Lol, oh the irony.

Forum List

Back