Obama caught meeting tech giants ahead of internet censorship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Caught Meeting With Tech Giants Ahead Of Internet Censorship – Watch These Banned Videos

Big Tech was summoned to a meeting by Obama to discuss “fake news.” Owen Shroyer reports on how the anti-free speech movement is promoted through the actions of Big Tech censorship.

10-31-18-bama.jpg

--------------------------------------

Awww the sheep will always flock to protect their loser and chief no matter what wrong he's done to screw the country, screw the nation we still have some who are so far gone mentally they won't ever see the crimes this pos loser has commited.

This skank needs to rot in prison and his husband Michael.

Holy shit! Steve Jobs is alive! He has risen.

Apparently one of the perks of being elected the first blackish president is necromancy. President Obama clearly has the power to summon the dead.

Obama "caught" talking to tech giants? That is his job as president. Notice Zuckerbergs hair.

• Banned
So Obama is still monkeying around in his deep state.....

He always was and never quit. That's what we can't get across these dumbed down fks who can't seem to realize what the deep state is and how it's in operation this very second. They are the ones who help to push this false bs on Trump......

Remember this is where it all begins and how it's all done :

23844769_502646693433845_4065641537670163601_n.jpg

21314436_470255383339643_8626757151420207352_n.jpg

I'm not surprised; this whole PC-crazed censorship thing has Typhoid Barry Obamaggot's stench all over it. How I HATE that purple-lipped, inverted-crucifix-nosed, chia-pet-headed, rodent-featured spoiled punk ingrate of a traitor.

I'm not surprised; this whole PC-crazed censorship thing has Typhoid Barry Obamaggot's stench all over it. How I HATE that purple-lipped, inverted-crucifix-nosed, chia-pet-headed, rodent-featured spoiled punk ingrate of a traitor.
You are just a sad commentary of republicanism.

Forum List

Back