Democrats Concede 2020 General Election

Trump traded military aid for assistance in getting dirt on an opponent

Facts say otherwise. But you know that and instead choose to repeat lies that have already been debunked.
Trumps own transcript says otherwise
As do his actions before and after the phone call

As a normal thinking person who has actually read the transcript I am quite capable of saying that you are full of poo.
Back it up

Tell me about the “favors”

Yeah, look into the hoax that apparently began in Ukraine.

So simple a moron can understand.

So why can't you?

Yes....look into a hoax and try to find something to help me
Your military aid may be dependent on what you find

According to the fine print, 48% of respondents self-identified as Democrats yet only 30% of American voters are registered as such. Obviously there was some funny stuff in that poll.

Support for impeachment reaches highest level in Fox News poll

Only 17 percent of those polled thought the Presidents call was appropriate (do you?). 55 percent thought he should be impeached for it.

Not a great place to start your re-election
48% of respondents were Democrats. 'Nuff said.

Running for a second term while most Americans think you should be removed from office and 55 percent want you impeached is a tough run

Trump counted on the “I hate Hillary” vote to win last time. Not many people are supporting Trump no matter how you cut it

If Trump can’t take a Fox News poll, he is in deep doo doo

So then if democrats are so confident that majority of people want TRUMP out of office why bother with impeachment why not let the people decide in a year with their vote?
They are pursuing impeachment because Trumps phone call was considered inappropriate by 83 percent of the public

Trump acted inappropriately and must be accountable
No matter how badly you need to believe it otherwise, "inappropriate" is not an impeachable offense nor for that matter is "poopy-head."

You're just gonna have to grow up, Princess, and learn to live with the results of our 2016 election.

I realize real impeachment is hard work but your Hysterical House Dems are just gonna have to do better. They've been on "break" 8 of the last 12 weeks and are certain to skip many more "work" days between now and their first primary (Iowa caucus - Feb 3). With impeachment and reelection on their minds, when will they get to the matters they were elected to address? All they've done is make impotent attempts to derail all our winning. WTF is wrong with you leftards?

Only 17 percent of those polled thought the Presidents call was appropriate (do you?). 55 percent thought he should be impeached for it.

Not a great place to start your re-election

Running for a second term while most Americans think you should be removed from office and 55 percent want you impeached is a tough run

Trump counted on the “I hate Hillary” vote to win last time. Not many people are supporting Trump no matter how you cut it

So then if democrats are so confident that majority of people want TRUMP out of office why bother with impeachment why not let the people decide in a year with their vote?
They are pursuing impeachment because Trumps phone call was considered inappropriate by 83 percent of the public

No matter how badly you need to believe it otherwise, "inappropriate" is not an impeachable offense nor for that matter is "poopy-head."

You're just gonna have to grow up, Princess, and learn to live with the results of our 2016 election.

I realize real impeachment is hard work but your Hysterical House Dems are just gonna have to do better. They've been on "break" 8 of the last 12 weeks and are certain to skip many more "work" days between now and their first primary (Iowa caucus - Feb 3). With impeachment and reelection on their minds, when will they get to the matters they were elected to address? All they've done is make impotent attempts to derail all our winning. WTF is wrong with you leftards?
Inappropriate is grounds to investigate further

That is why Trump is starting to stonewall the investigation

No it's not and any POTUS has a duty to block willy-nilly congressional encroachment on the Executive Branch.

Screw those impotent twits and twats.

No it's not and any POTUS has a duty to block willy-nilly congressional encroachment on the Executive Branch.

Far from willy-nilly

Trump acted inappropriately (and stupidly) in his clumsy attempt to get Ukraine to aid in his election

An investigation is warranted

Far from willy-nilly

Trump acted inappropriately (and stupidly) in his clumsy attempt to get Ukraine to aid in his election

Except according to the transcript - which Trump released - and Ukrainian Pres Zelensky, there was neither pressure nor quid pro quo.

Nah … this is just another lame Hysterical House Dem witch-hunt intended to mollify bitter not-too-brights like you.

Far from willy-nilly

Except according to the transcript - which Trump released - and Ukrainian Pres Zelensky, there was neither pressure nor quid pro quo.

Nah … this is just another lame Hysterical House Dem witch-hunt intended to mollify bitter not-too-brights like you.
Zelensky is not in a position to throw the President under the bus

Trump directly tied receiving military aid to the delivery of some favors. He refused to meet with Zelensky until his aides told him of progress

Facts say otherwise. But you know that and instead choose to repeat lies that have already been debunked.

As a normal thinking person who has actually read the transcript I am quite capable of saying that you are full of poo.
Back it up

So why can't you?

Where in the transcript does he say that. Link to it please.

Back it up

So why can't you?

I can quote it. Adam Schiff read it into the congressional record:
“I have a favor I want from you,” Schiff said while appearing to read from a paper. “And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it, on this and on that.” :cool:

before 2016, we were all in a sinking ship. we were trying to build a lifeboat to carry us to shore. Trump was an angel of mercy, reaching down from the sky, and saying: "Get in the ark. put it all your old junk. we'll take the risks"

Back it up

So why can't you?

One word.....though
As in......I need a favor though

Back it up

So why can't you?

One word.....though

Yes, and what was the favor for? I have read the transcript. Clearly you haven't.

You remind me of the George Carlin joke about context, I am paraphrasing now, "on TV you can say I think he pricked his finger, but you can't say I think he's fingering his prick"

You modify everything trump says to suit your need.

That makes you a prick.

What is that idiot Perez doing fundraising in Mexico? I though soliciting help from other countries was illegal?

The irony is once again through the roof. Half of the democrat party's voting base is from Mexico, and their plan is to stuff the voting booths with Meixcan votes. Which will work unless Trump stops them on their tracks.

Projection in so many ways. Whatever Democrats are accusing Trump of, they are doing themselves.
Idiot

Back it up

So why can't you?

One word.....though

Yes, and what was the favor for? I have read the transcript. Clearly you haven't.

You remind me of the George Carlin joke about context, I am paraphrasing now, "on TV you can say I think he pricked his finger, but you can't say I think he's fingering his prick"

That makes you a prick.

The favor was to get dirt on an opponent whether it was legitimate or not.

So why can't you?

One word.....though

That makes you a prick.

Nowhere in the transcript does he say that.

That is an Adam shitforbrains concoction.

The whole thinking world knows that.

How come you don't? You stupid or something?

But there is good news

Oh someone will be going to the moon when The Democrats lose again to President Trump. But it won't be a "man". It'll be Hillary Rodham Whatever. OK, maybe not quite to the moon but definitely into high orbit when she gets her ass whipped again. Y'know, just like last time. Please don't allow children to attend her "victory" party unless you want to add substantially to their vocabulary.

Legally, possibly. Morally and ethically, he most certainly did. He traded his office for money. That is corrupt through and through.
Trump traded military aid for assistance in getting dirt on an opponent

Back it up

What favors? Do you refer to the POTUS asking the Ukraine Prez to investigate bribery by an American VP?

Perfectly legit.

Any other "favors" you wish to discuss, IDIOT?

One word.....though

That makes you a prick.

Nowhere in the transcript does he say that.

That is an Adam shitforbrains concoction.

The whole thinking world knows that.

How come you don't? You stupid or something?
Umm....fraid it does

Trump turns a discussion of military aid into a request for favors “though”

First Trump tells him Ukraine has no means of support better than the US and that Europe can’t be trusted

Then he turns a request for Javelins into a request for favors, personal favors

Quid pro quo......this for that

Forum List

Back