Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

Baseless charges. Please link to just one criminal conviction. Would charging you with being a rapist, arsonist and murder make you guilty? That's right, this is the US, we believe you are innocent until proven guilty. Sorry your country doesn't believe that way---maybe you should return.

You think God gave us Trump?

In no particular order:

• Actually did build back better, achieving G7-leading real GDP growth, restoring real wage growth, sparking a productivity boom, and stewarding the longest stretch of sub-4% unemployment in half a century while overseeing the first real decreases in inequality in recent memory
  • Immediately stabilized a teetering economy, pushing through aid to families that achieved unprecedented reductions in poverty (particularly child poverty), housing instability, and uninsurance
  • Guided the country out of the pandemic (e.g., massively successful vaccine rollout and use of the DPA to produce key supplies, while pushing through the American Rescue Plan to keep the economy afloat)
  • Untangled the post-COVID supply chain crisis, mitigating the post-pandemic price spikes
  • Beefed up the Affordable Care Act, lowering health care costs for millions of Americans and pushing uninsurance to an all-time low
  • Finally got Medicare the authority to negotiate prescription drug prices, poising seniors and taxpayers to save billions
  • Is making huge and long-awaited investments in American infrastructure, including roads and bridges, rail, the power grid, and broadband
  • Is making huge investments in American science and manufacturing capacity, leading to (among other things) the current American factory-building boom
  • Finally ended 20 years of futility in Afghanistan and de-escalated the drone war
  • Made the largest investment in combating climate change in American history, sparking (among other things) an electric vehicle price war
  • Made competition policy a centerpiece of his agenda, chilling the ongoing consolidation of our markets
  • Reasserted American's role as the leader of the free world and arsenal of democracy, realigning the U.S. against authoritarianism
  • Finally reformed the Postal Service, providing a pathway to fix its fiscal crisis
  • Has repeatedly backed the current resurgence of labor
  • Negotiated a global minimum corporate tax to preserve American competitiveness
  • Stood up to China, restricting their access to advanced chips, limiting U.S. investment in China, and gearing up to cut off their access to American cloud-computing services
  • Revamped the income-driven student loan repayment plans to make them more affordable for borrowers (I'll throw into this item Biden actually honoring the government's commitments under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program instead of screwing then over red tape nonsense)
  • Got the first bipartisan gun control legislation in three decades (one in a string of unexpected bipartisan successes Biden achieved)
  • Got better health care for vets exposed to toxic substances (over inexplicable GOP opposition)
  • Has taken thIe first steps toward decriminalizing marijuana, starting with blanket pardons
  • Implemented a whole slew of consumer protections for families on everything from the obligations airlines have around the way they treat their customers to surprise medical billing to disclosure of junk fees
When you copy and paste things like that? It would be nice if you'd attribute your source!

That was a bipartisan decision that democrats were fully on board with

Okay, so Trump led a bipartisan effort to massively inflate the money supply and bake in a period of inflation

Doesn’t change the fact that Biden wasn’t part of that effort and has done an excellent job managing the fallout and rapidly returning inflation to the 2-3% range.

Trump was the one that stopped money going to security services south of the border..

This had the effect of making these countries less safe and thus more migrants...

Well done Mr. Trump... Has no clue about cause and effect..
These are the countries that had largest increases...
Then also lets look why this is the problem..
View attachment 929514
Then there is the demand for drugs in US, stop blaming Mexico for drugs, if Mexico wasn't there they would destroy other countries for the drugs. US has to take responsibility for there own drug use.
View attachment 929516

View attachment 929517

View attachment 929518

The just say no shit isn't working..
/----/ Good. It's about time we stopped sending our tax-payers to other countries that violate our borders. What's your problem with that?
From your link: WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Monday cut hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, after Trump blasted the three countries because thousands of their citizens had sought asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico.

Okay, so Trump led a bipartisan effort to massively inflate the money supply and bake in a period of inflation

Doesn’t change the fact that Biden wasn’t part of that effort and has done an excellent job managing the fallout and rapidly returning inflation to the 2-3% range.
As I said, it was bipartisan

Biden would have signed it too if he had been president

What a contorted way of acknowledging that Trump baked in the inflation that Biden has successfully batted down.
I dont deny that trump signed a bill that pelosi passed in the House

It was money that democrats demanded

Was it wrong on all sides?

Yes, but china virus panic was very strong at that time

We never should have allowed the economy to be shut down in the first place

I'm less interested in apprehensions than in border crossers who stayed.
I’m using the same stats you used to make your argument. But I expected you to move the goalpost. Here is the comparison of deportations… Obama had more deportations than Trump. Are you awakened? Are you going to praise Obama as the border security master now?!

You walk backward almost as good as forward

And I was giving you my children’s rates

No one who enters the country without a visa and proper documentation for immigration is an immigrant in my book

And if the law says otherwise thats a law that can and will be changed
Riiiight. Well your book doesn’t seem to have a proper dictionary which was my original point.

/——/ The Senate border bill will allow 5,000 migrants a day before Title 42-type limit starts
Yes it put a limit that triggers a requirement to close the border opposed to no limits and no requirement that we have now. So positive step, thanks for pointing that out!

Yes it put a limit that triggers a requirement to close the border opposed to no limits and no requirement that we have now. So positive step, thanks for pointing that out!
/——/ Can 5,000 illegals move into your neighborhood if it’s no biggy?

The lie that biden is the victim of inflation beyond his control fir instance

He is the cause of inflation and its hurting the American people
Worldwide Supply issues caused by COVID and massive stimulus spending done by Trump and Biden are what caused inflation. Why can’t you be honest ?

Bill presented to Congress... GOP are sitting on there hands because trump doesn't want to give Biden a win...

Biden fucked up the border for three years and said it wasn't a problem.
Now he wants a "bipartisan" band aid so he can pretend he cares.
He can defend his failures without the help of a bill. Good luck.

I’m using the same stats you used to make your argument. But I expected you to move the goalpost. Here is the comparison of deportations… Obama had more deportations than Trump. Are you awakened? Are you going to praise Obama as the border security master now?!

I’m using the same stats you used to make your argument.

You aren't. The numbers I referred to were illegals coming in, not illegals stopped.

Obama had more deportations than Trump. Are you awakened?

If someone stopped 3 million and let 8 million in, that's not as impressive
as someone who stopped 1 million and let 2 million in.

Let me know if you find more useful numbers.

Biden fucked up the border for three years and said it wasn't a problem.
Now he wants a "bipartisan" band aid so he can pretend he cares.
He can defend his failures without the help of a bill. Good luck.
Yup, and the result was a bipartisan bill that could have been negotiated and passed and could have made a difference. But no, maga showed that actually doing something was not the priority… blocking Biden from getting any kind of a victory to brag about was the priority. Do they killed the bill. Pathetic

Forum List

Back