Democrats are worried Low Energy Bill Nelson is choking in the Senate race against Wacky Rick Scott

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nelson slightly trails Gov. Rick Scott, and he's being vastly outspent. Florida Democrats fret that the low-key third-term senator has not been visible enough while Scott is seemingly everywhere, and a number of Democratic senators have offered their unsolicited view that Nelson is in for a reckoning on Election Day. That could cost Democrats any hope of winning back the Senate.

Nelson slightly trails Gov. Rick Scott, and he's being vastly outspent. Florida Democrats fret that the low-key third-term senator has not been visible enough while Scott is seemingly everywhere, and a number of Democratic senators have offered their unsolicited view that Nelson is in for a reckoning on Election Day. That could cost Democrats any hope of winning back the Senate.

Maybe the voters if Florida don't consider Rick Scott to be wacky and prefer him over Nelson?

• Banned

Maybe the voters if Florida don't consider Rick Scott to be wacky and prefer him over Nelson?
Wacky>Low Energy, yes, i agree

Rick Scott is a good man...he will win this race...
Scott is a highly effective and highly competent self made man who came out of the projects and kicked a$$ getting to the top. good, in the normal sense not so much. he does make Trump look like a teddy bear. If he gets you in his cross-hairs he will not be convicted of murder, mostly because he likes victims alive and screaming to act as a warning.

I'm wondering what Rubio is thinking?

A Scott win doesn't help him. Scott will be a go-getter
in Washington, while Rubio is always looking for middle ground
as he prepares for a 2024 WH run.

Scott will make him take a stance.

I'm wondering what Rubio is thinking?

A Scott win doesn't help him. Scott will be a go-getter
in Washington, while Rubio is always looking for middle ground
as he prepares for a 2024 WH run.

Scott will make him take a stance.
could be but Rubio is a kind of one man Switzerland or Costa Rica. I don't think Scott will pay any attention to Rubio.

I like Gov Scott. He will sure be better than Nelson. Hope he wins and I will vote for him just as I voted for him as Gov. twice.

I like Gov Scott. He will sure be better than Nelson. Hope he wins and I will vote for him just as I voted for him as Gov. twice.

As did I and I will vote for him again this year. But make no mistake Scott is a mafia don to Trump's school yard bully when it comes to politics as a blood sport. It won't be pretty but pretty ain't what is needed right now. I think he is probably what is needed by the Rs in 2024 and I will vote for him if he gets the nomination because he will leave the communist Ds broken and bleeding, which is needed.

Forum List

Back