Democrats Are Getting Desperate As Mueller Stalls

How many days has it been since Trump's "Saul Goodman" was raided?

Damn you stole my thunder, I was going to say now you commies are all hyped up about Cohen possibly incriminating Trump. You don't have any idea what he might know, but it has to be good, RIGHT?

It was good enough to get a raid.

Yeah, and Rosenstein promptly told Trump he wasn't a target there either, it's all about Cohen.

Of course he is not...until he is.

You folks have been blathering that line since Nov 2016, how's it working for ya?

We’ve managed to stymie the hell out of Trump’s suicidal agenda. So pretty well.

Damn you stole my thunder, I was going to say now you commies are all hyped up about Cohen possibly incriminating Trump. You don't have any idea what he might know, but it has to be good, RIGHT?

Yeah, and Rosenstein promptly told Trump he wasn't a target there either, it's all about Cohen.

You folks have been blathering that line since Nov 2016, how's it working for ya?

We’ve managed to stymie the hell out of Trump’s suicidal agenda. So pretty well.
I'm not so sure. McConnell and Ryan finally got the "fiscal" package they wanted in blowing up the deficit. Ryan figured on coming back for social programs, but ..... McConnell got the judiciary he bet the House (and senate) on. We used to debate whether we could afford cutting taxes .... now that's off the table. That wasn't Trump's agenda, but he gave the gop it's wildest dream.

Trump's had an effect on HB-1 and foreign students. I think it's a bad effect, but his supporters would say "good."
Trump's making imports more expensive, and possibly cutting our exports. His supporters would say "good."

Trump's effectively pulled us from Nato, the Iran deal and we're trying unilateral with NK.

I think Trump's been stymied on his embrace of the Alt-R. But even McConnell is uncomfortable with Klanners in his den.

It's a long parade of disappointment for the left.
Mueller
Comey
Daniels
Cohen

Who's the next one to bring Trump down? Some janitor who said he was wrongly fired by one of Trumps companies in 1998? :itsok:

Sure, it is highly unusual for the FBI to raid a lawyers office, the reason being that the bar for such a raid is insanely high. In fact it's safe to say, that the mere fact that the raid was allowed is a clear signal of the FBI having a very solid case. You're welcome.
yeah so? what do you think you got?
At the very least another one of Trumps inner circle being charged with crimes, showing that Trump has terrible judgement in people. Alternatively, it puts the one guy in the Trump circle who knows were the bodies are buried under pressure to flip on his boss. Considering the amount of ranting this has caused by POTUS the second option seems more likely. So what I think I have? I don't know..... but you have to ask yourself how likely is it that Trump has never broken any laws in his career spanning multiple decades and multiple bankruptcies not to mention countless law suits?
well I'll tell you what, you present one of his crimes, I'll be the first to jump on his guilt. until then, all you got is bullshit covered with more bullshit of nothing burgers.
Judge approves $25 million Trump University settlement
Guilty in the order of 25 million.
Fraud does constitute a crime right?
how you figure guilty? that isn't a crime.
Fraud isn't a crime?

I'm not so sure. McConnell and Ryan finally got the "fiscal" package they wanted in blowing up the deficit. Ryan figured on coming back for social programs, but ..... McConnell got the judiciary he bet the House (and senate) on. We used to debate whether we could afford cutting taxes .... now that's off the table. That wasn't Trump's agenda, but he gave the gop it's wildest dream.

Trump's had an effect on HB-1 and foreign students. I think it's a bad effect, but his supporters would say "good."
Trump's making imports more expensive, and possibly cutting our exports. His supporters would say "good."

Trump's effectively pulled us from Nato, the Iran deal and we're trying unilateral with NK.

I think Trump's been stymied on his embrace of the Alt-R. But even McConnell is uncomfortable with Klanners in his den.
You forgot that Trump got his tax cut that is killing bazzillions of Americans right now.

True but if we’d let them cover up the Russia sabotage then he’d have been able to do a lot more damage to the nation.

You forgot that Trump got his tax cut that is killing bazzillions of Americans right now.
Bazzillions? I don’t think he’s managed to take that many people’s healthcare away yet.

Thanks for admitting it's nothing but butt hurt politics. You commies were crying Trump wouldn't accept the election, now look at you.

Bazzillions? I don’t think he’s managed to take that many people’s healthcare away yet.
Yes, that is why our borders are flooded with people trying to get in, they know if they can get here they can die without healthcare, a single broken finger can turn to gangrene resulting in a slow and painful death laying in the gutter and who can miss that?

Thanks for admitting it's nothing but butt hurt politics. You commies were crying Trump wouldn't accept the election, now look at you.

I said “so far.” Trump and his thugs still have punishment on the way for subverting our electoral system by petitioning an enemy to sabotage it.

gnat stole this pic of Trump's Divine Intervention from me....and he'll burn in Hell for it.
DDsmilie_panic.gif

Yes, that is why our borders are flooded with people trying to get in, they know if they can get here they can die without healthcare, a single broken finger can turn to gangrene resulting in a slow and painful death laying in the gutter and who can miss that?
Health insurance? You think the Mexican police officer that was denied asylum and deported, then gunned down in revenge by the cartels he’d fought against, was here for health insurance? :cuckoo:

True but if we’d let them cover up the Russia sabotage then he’d have been able to do a lot more damage to the nation.
McConnell told him to do taxes before Obamacare, but no..... He tied himself in knots.

But you are probably right that the Russian interference his acquiescence if not actual participation has kept him from sniffing 50% so far.

But Trump's gotten NOTHING without McConnell saying ok. Trade and soldiers on foreign soil being the exceptions.. And Mitch will dump Trump for Elaine's daddy, who owns Mitch lock stock and shipping container, btw.

I said “so far.” Trump and his thugs still have punishment on the way for subverting our electoral system by petitioning an enemy to sabotage it.

Really, have you got a link to that petition?

Health insurance? You think the Mexican police officer that was denied asylum and deported, then gunned down in revenge by the cartels he’d fought against, was here for health insurance? :cuckoo:
Immigration, Clinton style:
111207-elizan-gonzalez-old-1a.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

Since you are so worried about the violence in Mexico then you must applaud Trump's hard stance against the Mexican government and the wall to stop the drug cartels profits that are murdering the innocents.

Immigration, Clinton style:
111207-elizan-gonzalez-old-1a.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

Since you are so worried about the violence in Mexico then you must applaud Trump's hard stance against the Mexican government and the wall to stop the drug cartels profits that are murdering the innocents.
Yeah I was like 8 when that happened. I didn’t know you were such a Clinton fan. How many times did you vote for him?

LWNJ's think they speak for the entire country. If they "feel" something, then everyone must "feel" the same way! Right? Feelings, whoa oh oh feelings.....:rofl:

That is why they are still gobsmacked that Trump beat hiLIARy....she was a lock! But, but....The polls! What about my feewings?!!

3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg

:rofl:

Its a disturbing picture that so many staunch Hillary supporters were young (school age) kids and especially young girls. Just what did Hillary present to them that made them support her so much? What supreme qualification attracted these girls------ that she had a vagina? Is there something in the school food? I would bet that if Condelezza Rice ran they would vote against her.

Forum List

Back