Democrats are finding ways to indoctirnate future voters

Whats that book titled? I'm out shopping now. Might try to pick it up. Is it a good read?

As is true of all of Coulter's books,

1.it is a best-seller

2. it is well researched and documented

3. it is clever and witty

4. it is sure to inflame the Left...all of whom will pan it without having read it.

"Demonic: How The Liberal Mob Is Endangering America"

Get it!

Yea, I found it. Skim read a bit of it. Very interesting. I just can't justify 20 bucks for a couple hour read. Wouldn't mind a digital copy tho

Bet your local library has it, too.

In Brooklyn, I go on line, place a 'hold' and they deliver it to my local library for me....
...did that 'cause I didn't want to wait for Amazon to deliver it (took 'em about a week).

As is true of all of Coulter's books,

1.it is a best-seller

2. it is well researched and documented

3. it is clever and witty

4. it is sure to inflame the Left...all of whom will pan it without having read it.

"Demonic: How The Liberal Mob Is Endangering America"

Get it!

Yea, I found it. Skim read a bit of it. Very interesting. I just can't justify 20 bucks for a couple hour read. Wouldn't mind a digital copy tho

Bet your local library has it, too.

In Brooklyn, I go on line, place a 'hold' and they deliver it to my local library for me....
...did that 'cause I didn't want to wait for Amazon to deliver it (took 'em about a week).

if you have a ebook reader, it is about 12 bucks (before tax)

Democrats are finding ways to indoctirnate future voters
....And, Christians AREN'T.....Right?

fred-phelps-1.jpg

That IS disgusting as well however. That is not in our public school system. Fred Phelps will get his someday.

Mr Stupid is just another example of the obsessive partisan hackery and hypocrisy of the far left. The right are called 'racists' for lumping all Muslims together but the left are free to misrepresent the WBC as representing all Christians.

I despise hypocrisy.

....And, Christians AREN'T.....Right?

That IS disgusting as well however. That is not in our public school system. Fred Phelps will get his someday.​

Mr Stupid is just another example of the obsessive partisan hackery and hypocrisy of the far left. The right are called 'racists' for lumping all Muslims together but the left are free to misrepresent the WBC as representing all Christians.

I despise hypocrisy.​

Well not all "Christians", in fact, the Left will not even talk about some
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8]YouTube - ‪Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America"‬‏[/ame]​

I despise hypocrisy.

Well not all "Christians", in fact, the Left will not even talk about some

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8]YouTube - ‪Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America"‬‏[/ame]

They aren't very bright on the far left. Which explains their political views.

Didn't they indoctrinate kids to throw shoes at Bush?

No, but we didn't indoctrinate kids to worship Bush like y'all are with your Messiah.

Asshole.

When I was a kid, we were raised to admire our President. It is a shame some use their political leanings to teach kids hate

Remember all the right-wingers who kept their kids out of school because Obama was going to make a "welcome back to school, work hard, listen to your teachers" speech?

Last edited:
The horror of American kids praising their president

One suspects your answer would be different, if kids were being made by teachers to do this for Bush. More so if this was some all white school.

I could be wrong; after all this is just a guess

Last edited:
would you care?

There parents were fully aware of what they were doing.

He is our president and the very fact that you people think its bad for children to like their president makes your partisanship transparent

would you care?

There parents were fully aware of what they were doing.

He is our president and the very fact that you people think its bad for children to like their president makes your partisanship transparent

How do you know what the parents were thinking? Oh wait, that's right, the Left thinks all blacks think the same way (at least the good ones)

The fact that you think children "glorifying" a man under State direction is OK and is good for children makes
your partisanship transparent and quite frankly, down right scary.

I guess we can call you an "Obama Sympathizer"
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back