Democrats and Voter Fraud

Liberty pundits blog???

Isn't that like Huffington?

Google the relevant county and a couple of names and there's coverage from a variety of sources. So, dismissing the facts because the OP links to a blog is a tad stupid.

In other news, Bell City, CA.... had 8 officials arrested in the past day or so.... all for corruption.... they're all Democrats. I found that funny.

And? The RepubliCrats and Demuplicans have had the game rigged for some time now.

Americans don't care. We're raised this point before. Soon as American Idol comes on, they forget all about it.

Democracy doesn't work; the masses are too stupid to govern themselves.

I see no need for another thread for this dead horse.

Last edited:
This one is huge.......HUGE I say

Bigger than a bread box?

Look at it this way...the guy faked DOZENS of ballots

If deems can fake dozens...what stops them from faking MILLIONS?
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Loser-Take-All-Subversion-Democracy/dp/0978843142]Amazon.com: Loser Take All: Election Fraud and The Subversion of Democracy, 2000 - 2008 (9780978843144): Mark Crispin Miller: Books[/ame]

Google the relevant county and a couple of names and there's coverage from a variety of sources. So, dismissing the facts because the OP links to a blog is a tad stupid.

In other news, Bell City, CA.... had 8 officials arrested in the past day or so.... all for corruption.... they're all Democrats. I found that funny.

Doesn't matter

Rules is rules. Huffington gets dismissed so do rightwing blogs

This board is a jungle when it comes to allowable sources

And? The RepubliCrats and Demuplicans have had the game rigged for some time now.

Americans don't care. We're raised this point before. Soon as American Idol comes on, they forget all about it.

Democracy doesn't work; the masses are too stupid to govern themselves.

I see no need for another thread for this dead horse.

I've seen republicrats but demuplicans?!!! That's a good one JR. I think government is too stupid to govern. Plus, most people try like hell to ignore our govt in every orifice system.

Typical democrat politics when they know they can't win they try to steal the election. They can deny it all they want, it is the truth.

The ACORN fiasco says enough about how Dems view elections.

(Countdown until libs screasm "You stole the 2000 and 2004 elections!" in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....)

Good Lord, hopefully Saturday's her night for the Battlestar Galactica club.

TM ???

If your'e thinking about the certified Obamarrhoidal idjit, then you left a middle letter outa that acromym.

The letter is "D" for "Doesn't".

Thus, it should be TDM.

And, BTW......TDM is too stupid to watch Battlestar Galactica.

Some of the less mentally challenging programs on Sesame Street would be more to her level of comprehension.

Forum List

Back