'democrats' and 'republicans' also in area of religion and ethics ? Isn't stupid ?

ST34

Rookie
May 26, 2009
Denmark
it is 20:15 (8:15 PM) now, here in Denmark

one of most stupid divisions of worldview is the division on 'democrats' and
'republicans' and in Europe on 'lefts' and 'rights'

the existence of such nonsensical divisions testifies about generally low IQ of the population of our specie

for example I am an opponent of the religion -

but in presidential elections in USA. I always would vote for the republican -

among democrats were most stupid presidents of USA and one of most stupid politicians at all - to mention only the example of Truman which gave back Russians the atomic weapon in the present, and to today last results of this unprecedented stupidity; and Obama are for me last lame-duck, about what testifies even if the closing of Guantanamo

similarly in economic matters I am at right but with certain exceptions -

for example I think that the education, at all levels also at university should be free (there must exist the complex system of studenships, the part of schools on the educational market can be paid, but only the part), instead the medical service at least half part in hands of the State -

I am abortion opponent -

but admissible seems invitro considering that during the natural insemination also die many embryonic cells (about what know doctors and biologists and common men usually not) -

I am an opponent of homosexual marriages -

I am a great advocate of Evolution, and I regard every attempt of attack on its as the indication of the extreme ignorance -

such differentiation is inevitable for the intelligent person, because every problem one ought to consider separately, instead the creation of such thoughtless schemata is an indication of the stupidity of the society - I would not acknowledge myself nor for the democrat nor for the republican

if somebody else on this forum would have a problem with the assignment himself to democrats or republicans, this I welcome in my thread, I welcome also these persons which have not problems with this​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back