Democrats And Putin

If you like war so much, when do you expect to arrive in Ukraine? President Zelensky needs mercenaries to man the front line.
We have trainloads of weapons just laying around. Why not give them to Ukraine? Why not use our economic power to fuck up Putin's crime syndicate? Are you scared of what Putin might do? Do you have so little faith in our strength?

I don't blame you for not recognizing courage when you see it. The right has been trying to suppress that trait among their followers for quite some time now.
Courage? WTF man? You want nuclear war because you think that’s brave.

Fuck that.

Courage? WTF man? You want nuclear war because you think that’s brave.

Fuck that.
You must be young. I grew up with the ever present threat of nuclear Armageddon. Putin started another cold war. It sucks but you don't win by acting like Russia's bitch.

You must be young. I grew up with the ever present threat of nuclear Armageddon. Putin started another cold war. It sucks but you don't win by acting like Russia's bitch.
I’m not, but I am much smarter than you. Playing nuclear brinkmanship with old Joe and his crew of crazed neocons is asking to be shot in the head.

Placing all the blame for this war on Putin, proves you’re entirely uninformed. Stop getting your news from the government media complex. They want war with Russia to please their billionaire owners.

We are the United States of America. We've spent trillions for the ability to shove back against any dictator that decides he wants to build an empire. How does the right react to the most definitive good vs evil confrontation since the cold war? With cowardice and collaboration.
We aren't united you dumb fuck you leftists have divided America

We are the United States of America. We've spent trillions for the ability to shove back against any dictator that decides he wants to build an empire. How does the right react to the most definitive good vs evil confrontation since the cold war? With cowardice and collaboration.
So, you want the United States to be the bully? I have to wonder why that is.

You see, Russia has NOT attacked the USA.

I have been totally amazed how, for four years, democrats screamed about how Trump would start WWIII and how he shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes and yet, here we are, with the world on the precipice of a nuclear WWIII under Biden and the democrats, they are going out of their way to purposely antagonize Putin and many on the left are congratulating Biden for his strong and forceful words against Putin, as if they don't care if it brings on a nuclear WWIII. Calling out Putin with words is more important than Armageddon. At least we will all go out knowing that we did the right thing, may we all rest in peace. Meanwhile, about 80% of Americans don't approve of Biden bringing us to the edge of Armageddon and yet far too many Democrats are tone deaf to that. Words are more important than polls.
You remind of the 1980s Democrats who whined that Reagan was antagonizing the Soviets by putting intermediate range missiles in Europe.

I picture you curled up on the floor in the fetal position.

fetal.jpg

So, you want the United States to be the bully? I have to wonder why that is.

You see, Russia has NOT attacked the USA.
They have and they will again. Their espionage war against America never stopped. They never stopped pointing their nukes our way and they never stopped referring to us as a dangerous enemy. We did not want to be enemies after the cold war but Putin insisted. Not sure why you want the US to knuckle under to Russia like craven cowards but it's not going to happen.

I'm not fringe anything, you're just so far left you make bill Clinton look conservative
Oh yes you are. You're so far out you can't even tell which side of this conflict are the bad guys. Hint: It's the assholes who didn't stay in their own yard.

Oh yes you are. You're so far out you can't even tell which side of this conflict are the bad guys. Hint: It's the assholes who didn't stay in their own yard.
You're just further left than most Americans are I being one of those Americans. And you know who the bad guys are because the leftists controlled media told you so.

TYHEThey have and they will again. Their espionage war against America never stopped. They never stopped pointing their nukes our way and they never stopped referring to us as a dangerous enemy. We did not want to be enemies after the cold war but Putin insisted. Not sure why you want the US to knuckle under to Russia like craven cowards but it's not going to happen
They have and they will again. Their espionage war against America never stopped. They never stopped pointing their nukes our way and they never stopped referring to us as a dangerous enemy. We did not want to be enemies after the cold war but Putin insisted. Not sure why you want the US to knuckle under to Russia like craven cowards but it's not going to happen.
THEY HAVE NOT ATTACKED THE UNITED STATES.

Full stop.

We are NOT at war with Russia and we have no obligation to Ukraine.

We are NOT at war with Russia and we have no obligation to Ukraine.
Russia likes to think so anyway. Truth is we fought three big wars because some jerks decided they wanted to build an empire. In all cases we did not take it seriously until much too late. World Wars do not start because we defend the free world, they start when we don't.

Russia likes to think so anyway. Truth is we fought three big wars because some jerks decided they wanted to build an empire. In all cases we did not take it seriously until much too late. World Wars do not start because we defend the free world, they start when we don't.
So, do you think we should make it a fourth?

I don't think so. Europe can deal with its own problems.

You remind of the 1980s Democrats who whined that Reagan was antagonizing the Soviets by putting intermediate range missiles in Europe.

I picture you curled up on the floor in the fetal position.

fetal.jpg
So, you are in favor of WWIII, just as long as it is democrats who start it, not Republicans.

1648558680941.png

Forum List

Back