Democrats accelerating their voter fraud efforts

DHS is approving as many citizenship applications as possible in an effort to directly influence the the presidential election, internal documents show.

DHS Rubber-Stamping Citizenships Prior to Election

Of course Alex Jones is believable. Didn't you hear him talking about all those shape shifting lizard people?

Great news: DHS accidentally granted citizenship to over 800 illegal immigrants - Hot Air

Watchdog: Feds Wrongly Granted Citizenship To Hundreds Facing Deportation

Feds mistakenly grant citizenship to over 800 immigrants who were set to be DEPORTED

Oops: Over 800 Immigrants From Countries Of National Security ...
townhall.com/.../oops-over-800-immigrants-from-countries-of-national-security-conc...
4 days ago - Oops: Over 800 Immigrants From Countries Of National Security Concern ... An internal review of the Department of Homeland Security has found that over 800 ... The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 .... can get all the illegal aliens and refugees/terrorists on the public dole, ...
DHS Gives Deported Illegal Aliens from “Special Interest Countries ...
www.judicialwatch.org/.../dhs-gives-deported-illegal-aliens-special-inte...
Judicial Watch
3 days ago - ... with deportation orders were mistakenly granted U.S. citizenship. ... The illegal immigrants fooled our nation's Homeland Security ... At least three of the immigrants who fraudulently gainedcitizenship ... Judicial Watch has reported on DHS's transgressions over the years, ... 425 Third Street SW, Suite 800
Feds Mistakenly Grant Citizenship to Hundreds of Immigrants ...
lawnewz.com/.../oops-feds-mistakenly-grant-citizenship-to-hundreds-of-immigrants-s...
5 days ago - Feds Mistakenly Grant Citizenship to Hundreds of Immigrants ... In a statement, the U.S.Department of Homeland Security said the .... liberalism loves to push their lies NOT EVEN REALIZING obamacare is the govt taking over 17% of the economy ... 6 Things People Do With Money That Are ActuallyIllegal.
Great news: DHS accidentally granted citizenship to over 800 illegal ...
konservativekartel.com/great-news-dhs-accidentally-granted-citizenship-to-over-800-i...
Great news: DHS accidentally granted citizenship to over 800 illegal immigrants. Ed Morrissey September 19, 2016. Facebook; Twitter; Google+; Pinterest ...
Over 800 Illegal Aliens with Deportation Orders Were Granted ...
https://www.numbersusa.com/.../ig-over-800-illegal-aliens-deportation-...
NumbersUSA
4 days ago - DHS' inspector general released an audit on Monday that showed that around 858 illegal aliens who had pending deportation orders were mistakenly granted citizenship. ... Over 800 Illegal Aliens with Deportation Orders Were Granted ... One of the immigrants granted citizenship is now a law enforcement ...
Immigration Services Granted Citizenship to Over 800 Deportation ...
https://social.ringplus.net/.../immigration-services-granted-citizenship-to-over-800-de...
4 days ago - The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service has accidentally granted citizenship to over 800 illegal immigrants from countries of concern. ... of fingerprint records on the immigrants at theDepartment of Homeland Security.

I live in a swing state. The local party has really ramped things up :dunno:
That's progressive code for a state where men "swing" between women and other men. I'm sure you progressives have "really ramped things up" and I'm sure you're spending quite a bit of time with other men...

This was a well known fact when Obama stole the election from Romney and progressives did exactly what Bill Clinton taught them to do: deny, deny, deny. How embarrassing for them that now they are caught talking about it:

IMG_2669.PNG

BUSTED: Leaked Emails Reveal Obama Directed Voter Fraud

From the OP's link...
On Monday, the Inspector General reported that 858 individuals from "special interest countries" -- meaning countries that are considered to be "of concern to the national security" of the US -- were supposed to have been deported but were instead granted US citizenship.

But the truth is the report is even worse than reported, with more than 1,800 individuals naturalized who should have been deported from the country.

A reason for the underplaying of the number may have been the report's focus, which was whether the US Citizenship and Immigration Services was using digital fingerprints effectively. The Inspector General determined that the agency granted citizenship to 858 individuals who had been ordered deported or removed under another identity but "their digital fingerprint records were not available" during the naturalization process.

But a footnote on page one of the report also states that there were, as of November 2015, an additional 953 individuals about whom the Inspector General couldn't determine if there was a problem with the fingerprint records specifically, but also should have been deported. This other group consisted of members of a slightly broader classification, from countries of concern as well as from neighboring countries where there is a history of fraud.

That amounts to a total of 1,811 individuals granted citizenship who should not have been.
The Department of Homeland Security responded to the report, saying it would review all 1,811 individuals "out of an abundance of caution."

Someone's head should roll...guess who...

As usual - it was at the request of the Dumbocrats...

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

"The grim truth that is so hard to tell and so hard to swallow is that America's electoral system has been corrupted in the most direct and fundamental of ways: the computers that now count virtually all of our votes in secret can be—and, the evidence indicates, have been—programmed to cheat," said Jonathan Simon.

Expert: 'Child's play' to rig vote counts

"The grim truth that is so hard to tell and so hard to swallow is that America's electoral system has been corrupted in the most direct and fundamental of ways: the computers that now count virtually all of our votes in secret can be—and, the evidence indicates, have been—programmed to cheat," said Jonathan Simon.

Expert: 'Child's play' to rig vote counts
Vote rigging is so simple, even Republicans can do. Errr, at least they can try.

Anonymous claims it stopped Karl Rove from hacking the vote

Vote rigging is so simple, even Republicans can do. Errr, at least they can try.

Wow. I mean...just...wow. I can't believe you would post such clear propaganda. Have you no shame? Even the title doesn't support itself. "Claims"? That's what you're going on. Unsubstantiated claims? Did you even the link? Because the bottom is a real gem:

10:49 PM PT: I have waded through most of the comments and the charges that this is a Conspiracy Theory diary. The "news" aspect of this story is that someone, or someones claiming to be THE anonymous, alleges that they prevented a hacking of the vote in 3 states. I'm not saying one way or the other if this actually happened, but I do assert that a group calling themselves "anonymous" are easily capable of doing just that. There is very little original content posted here, so don't rag on me because the Orca server did not belong to Karl Rove. I'm not the one who says it did. To borrow a slogan, I report, and you decide.

So...uh....even the "author" of this piece of fiction won't stand behind it. Technology and the internet is killing you people. It's so easy to fact-check everything that even the people creating the propaganda won't try to sell it or stand behind it.

Seriously JoeNormal, how humiliated do you feel right now? :lmao:

Wow. I mean...just...wow. I can't believe you would post such clear propaganda. Have you no shame? Even the title doesn't support itself. "Claims"? That's what you're going on. Unsubstantiated claims? Did you even the link? Because the bottom is a real gem:

10:49 PM PT: I have waded through most of the comments and the charges that this is a Conspiracy Theory diary. The "news" aspect of this story is that someone, or someones claiming to be THE anonymous, alleges that they prevented a hacking of the vote in 3 states. I'm not saying one way or the other if this actually happened, but I do assert that a group calling themselves "anonymous" are easily capable of doing just that. There is very little original content posted here, so don't rag on me because the Orca server did not belong to Karl Rove. I'm not the one who says it did. To borrow a slogan, I report, and you decide.

So...uh....even the "author" of this piece of fiction won't stand behind it. Technology and the internet is killing you people. It's so easy to fact-check everything that even the people creating the propaganda won't try to sell it or stand behind it.

Yet your allegations that voting machines have been rigged is somehow unassailable? You could be a comedian if your comedy weren't unintentional.

Yet your allegations that voting machines have been rigged is somehow unassailable? You could be a comedian if your comedy weren't unintentional.
Yeah - the news stories I read and add don't have a disclaimer at the bottom stating "I'm not saying this actually happened". They are confirmed news stories.

Yeah - the news stories I read and add don't have a disclaimer at the bottom stating "I'm not saying this actually happened". They are confirmed news stories.
Keep digging.

Forum List

Back