Democrats accelerating their voter fraud efforts

DHS is approving as many citizenship applications as possible in an effort to directly influence the the presidential election, internal documents show.

DHS Rubber-Stamping Citizenships Prior to Election

Of course Alex Jones is believable. Didn't you hear him talking about all those shape shifting lizard people?
He's more believable than CNN or the New York Times.

Remarks like that are another reason that USMB can continue to claim to have the BEST crazy. Keep up the good work.

DHS under the control of the corrupt Obama Administration is granting citizenship at warp speed to people who don't even qualify. Progressives know they would never win a clean election.

Number of those wrongly given citizenship higher than initially reported - CNNPolitics.com
I've actually personally granted citizenship to 625 people this week. If I make it to 10,000, the DNC will buy me a Nissan Sentra :thup:

Sweet!! So whats your terrorist quota?

DHS under the control of the corrupt Obama Administration is granting citizenship at warp speed to people who don't even qualify. Progressives know they would never win a clean election.

Number of those wrongly given citizenship higher than initially reported - CNNPolitics.com
I've actually personally granted citizenship to 625 people this week. If I make it to 10,000, the DNC will buy me a Nissan Sentra :thup:

Sorry I'm not going to respond to that. The DNC isn't paying me to reply to the mentally handicapped.

Sorry I'm not going to respond to that. The DNC isn't paying me to reply to the mentally handicapped.

Why the hell not? They obviously hired em.

Nice one but it doesn't change anything. If you're posting from the fetal position because the terrorists have defeated you, that's you and Trump's problem. Not mine.

Nice one but it doesn't change anything. If you're posting from the fetal position because the terrorists have defeated you, that's you and Trump's problem. Not mine.

The last place you'll find me,unlike a liberal,is in the fetal position.

What? I was only promised a refurbished Ford Fiesta.

But you're voting for Trump because your terrified of Muslims, Hispanics, and black people. You've managed to make it out of the fetal position? You should start a clinic that helps alt-right voters overcome their phobias.

I believe you, you can't possibly hold your position as a bottom in the fetal position.

I live in a swing state. The local party has really ramped things up :dunno:

But you're voting for Trump because your terrified of Muslims, Hispanics, and black people. You've managed to make it out of the fetal position? You should start a clinic that helps alt-right voters overcome their phobias.

Aaah yes..the typical use of the race card.
Do you ever feel silly bringing it up so often?

I live in a swing state. The local party has really ramped things up :dunno:

That's fine.

I'm going to keep my eye on the prize.

ford_fiesta_updates.jpg

Not when it's literally the sole reason for the success of a candidate's campaign.

Not when it's literally the sole reason for the success of a candidate's campaign.

And yet you still support hillary.....

Forum List

Back