Democratic Reps. Tour Refugee Resettlement Facility.

We have an immigrant head of homeland security and immigrants speaking on behalf of immigrants overlooking the facts that they are entered illegally which is a crime. I would be punished if I jaywalked in my own country. Crossing the street is a crime but crossing the border is not? Our immigration system is not broken, our political system is broken.
If immigrants are seeking asylum in this country because of gang violence in their own county they are coming to the wrong place because there are 33,000 gangs in this country which is more than any other country in the world.

We have an immigrant head of homeland security and immigrants speaking on behalf of immigrants overlooking the facts that they are entered illegally which is a crime. I would be punished if I jaywalked in my own country. Crossing the street is a crime but crossing the border is not? Our immigration system is not broken, our political system is broken.
If immigrants are seeking asylum in this country because of gang violence in their own county they are coming to the wrong place because there are 33,000 gangs in this country which is more than any other country in the world.
These wimps need to fix their own country and quit fucking mine up. We have enough problems with the LWNJ's in this country without bringing in a bunch of losers who won't stand up for themselves.

The invaders ARE the gangs.

Forum List

Back