Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

The Democrats are all done. The people now despise them. They have had control of Congress for the last four years and what have they done? All they have done is make things much much worse for this country. Look at the pace of our massive decline in the last four years they have controlled Congress. It's actually pretty shocking & depressing. Blaming BOOOOOOOOSH and calling Republicans "Al Qaeda Terrorists" isn't going to be enough for them this time around. Just take a close look at the last four years they have had power and that really should say it all. It's time for real change. Make 2010 count people.

Completely wrong, son.

The Democrats are all done. The people now despise them. They have had control of Congress for the last four years and what have they done? All they have done is make things much much worse for this country. Look at the pace of our massive decline in the last four years they have controlled Congress. It's actually pretty shocking & depressing. Blaming BOOOOOOOOSH and calling Republicans "Al Qaeda Terrorists" isn't going to be enough for them this time around. Just take a close look at the last four years they have had power and that really should say it all. It's time for real change. Make 2010 count people.

Completely wrong, son.

Huh? The Democrats have done nothing right since taking power four years ago. Just go back and look at when our massive decline began. It coincided with the Democrats taking control of Congress four years ago. Things have gotten shockingly worse since. It's time for real change. Time to give the Democrats the boot. They have failed miserably.

The massive slide had begun way back during the Republican majority in the 1990s, compounded by President Bill's willingness to go along with madness. After the fiasco of the Bush years, the Dems finally got into power in time to catch the massive fail of the GOP, and is slowly put it to right. That will continue. The economy will be the barometer for future democratic or republican success. If it continues to improve, good for the dems, and if not, good for the pubs. This will be a good year for the dems.

Bush tricked us into invading Iraq.

:eusa_naughty: Wait, how can that be true, Libs say Bush was Stupid, how could he have been smart enough to do that? I mean there are over 500 Members of Congress he outsmarted

Didn't you know that those members of the Congress that gave their consent...alot of them were parroting the same as Bush back when Clinton had the reigns?

And these people call themselves adults? By that reckoning? They should have been removed from office for NOT thinking...For NOT doing the bidding of their constituients.

I'd like to KNOW from Deaney...how that works exactly. Or is this another chapter in the Blame Bush Game even though Bush has been gone for what? 19 Months? And none of these people can now think for themselves since the exodus of Bush?

If you agree to buy a "lemon", you didn't know it was a "lemon" when you bought it.

How many Americans would have thought that the president was so stupid that he invaded a country that already had problems between Shiite and Sunni, but apparently didn't know the difference between those two sects?

Transcript: President Bush, Part 2 - CBS News

There – it's – you know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.

-------------We elect a president to lead. Who knew we elected one who sent young Americans out be die and be maimed to create a "theocratic hard right Islamic government" by constitution? Who thought that could happen?

You can go to Youtube and see videos of Iraq before the invasion. See women walking around in western style clothes. Hear Iraqis saying they don't want war. No one is asking for liberation. This was a Republican War of Choice.

Completely wrong, son.

Huh? The Democrats have done nothing right since taking power four years ago. Just go back and look at when our massive decline began. It coincided with the Democrats taking control of Congress four years ago. Things have gotten shockingly worse since. It's time for real change. Time to give the Democrats the boot. They have failed miserably.

So you are saying the Republican trillion dollar drug program was a "good" thing? That a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut while waging wars that cost 3 trillion was a "good" thing? I'm trying to understand 4 years of Republican success. Beyond these "good things", what are the other "good things"?

The Democrats have done nothing but make things much worse. The last four years they have controlled Congress have been an epic disaster for most Americans. All the spin in the world wont change that sad reality. The Democrats have presided over the worst U.S. Congress in history. Most people know this. It's time to wave bye bye to them. Do it starting in 2010.

Completely wrong, son.

So you are saying the Republican trillion dollar drug program was a "good" thing? That a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut while waging wars that cost 3 trillion was a "good" thing? I'm trying to understand 4 years of Republican success. Beyond these "good things", what are the other "good things"?

No, the War on Drugs is nothing more than a Weight on the Tax Payer, so far it's solving nothing.. The only ones benefiting from this are the Mafias down in Mexico, who are killing innocent people.. Legalize Pot, Tax it, and Boom, who's benefiting? The Government.

Again, The Same people who are now smoking pot will continue to smoke pot, and the people not choosing to smoke pot will continue to do so..

Another lesson from history is when Alcohol was Banned in America.. who was benefiting? The Mafias in America, after the Amendment was repealed the Mafias died. Simple.

Now as a Conservative, I advocate for Lowering Taxes.. But when whilst in the midst of two wars, we can't afford such a thing.. It has put us into more Debt.. Which everyone can agree is bad.

The Democrats have done nothing but make things much worse. The last four years they have controlled Congress have been an epic disaster for most Americans. All the spin in the world wont change that sad reality. The Democrats have presided over the worst U.S. Congress in history. Most people know this. It's time to wave bye bye to them. Do it starting in 2010.

All the spin by you will not change that you are dead wrong.

FOXNews.com - Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., known for making inflammatory statements against Republicans, now suggests that giving the GOP control of Congress again is like letting Al Qaeda terrorists pilot a plane.

"Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it," Grayson told a local TV program in Orlando that is to air Saturday. "I mean, you wouldn't expect to see Al Qaeda members as pilots."

Republicans quickly fired back at Grayson, who once said the GOP wants Americans to "die quickly" as part of its health care plan.

NRCC spokesman Andy Sere told Politico that Central Floridians are "deeply embarrassed by Alan Grayson and would characterize his freshman term in Congress as a reign of terror."

Grayson's office refused to back down from the comments, Politico reported.

:cuckoo:

Boo fucking who cares, republicans did the opposite for years.

Grayson is a silly buffoon. His time is almost up. He was another one of those Democrats who won on that "I hate dat BOOOOOOSH" stuff. That's how most Democrats won recent elections. That's Grayson's claim to fame for sure. He has absolutely nothing else to offer the country. I think most in Florida know this. That old "I hate dat BOOOOOSH" stuff just isn't gonna fly this time around. Without that,most Democrats like Grayson have absolutely nothing else to run on. Give em all the boot.

FOXNews.com - Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., known for making inflammatory statements against Republicans, now suggests that giving the GOP control of Congress again is like letting Al Qaeda terrorists pilot a plane.

"Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it," Grayson told a local TV program in Orlando that is to air Saturday. "I mean, you wouldn't expect to see Al Qaeda members as pilots."

Republicans quickly fired back at Grayson, who once said the GOP wants Americans to "die quickly" as part of its health care plan.

NRCC spokesman Andy Sere told Politico that Central Floridians are "deeply embarrassed by Alan Grayson and would characterize his freshman term in Congress as a reign of terror."

Grayson's office refused to back down from the comments, Politico reported.

:cuckoo:

Agreed. He's a crazy idiot.

Grayson is a silly buffoon. His time is almost up. He was another one of those Democrats who won on that "I hate dat BOOOOOOSH" stuff. That's how most Democrats won recent elections.

That's just how bad bush was.

Maybe so but Grayson and most Democrats who won recent elections didn't have any ideas and simply won on that old "I hate dat BOOOOOOOSH" stuff. I don't think that's gonna be enough for them in future elections. Grayson will likely get the boot at some point.

Grayson is a silly buffoon. His time is almost up. He was another one of those Democrats who won on that "I hate dat BOOOOOOSH" stuff. That's how most Democrats won recent elections.

That's just how bad bush was.

Maybe so but Grayson and most Democrats who won recent elections didn't have any ideas and simply won on that old "I hate dat BOOOOOOOSH" stuff. I don't think that's gonna be enough for them in future elections. Grayson will likely get the boot at some point.

They will run on the Obama years, and the GOP can only say, "no . . . wah!" That just wont' wash.

The Tile of the Thread is a lie. But is is FOX news or Marketing. So what do you expect?

Democrats are sounding deranged & desperate these days. The people are completely sick of them. They have completely sunk so many future generations. It's time for real change. Make 2010 count people.

"The people"? :confused: Maybe YOUR "people" in your little circle of groupthink. "The People" remain evenly split, and it's only a year and a half into the administration, which is actually above normal.

Obama: Job Ratings

Bush tricked us into invading Iraq.

:eusa_naughty: Wait, how can that be true, Libs say Bush was Stupid, how could he have been smart enough to do that? I mean there are over 500 Members of Congress he outsmarted

It's kind of like an accepted shortcut to use "Bush" meaning the entire Bush Administration, and "Obama" as the entire Obama Administration. Most thinking people know that.

Forum List

Back