Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
FOXNews.com - Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., known for making inflammatory statements against Republicans, now suggests that giving the GOP control of Congress again is like letting Al Qaeda terrorists pilot a plane.

"Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it," Grayson told a local TV program in Orlando that is to air Saturday. "I mean, you wouldn't expect to see Al Qaeda members as pilots."

Republicans quickly fired back at Grayson, who once said the GOP wants Americans to "die quickly" as part of its health care plan.

NRCC spokesman Andy Sere told Politico that Central Floridians are "deeply embarrassed by Alan Grayson and would characterize his freshman term in Congress as a reign of terror."

Grayson's office refused to back down from the comments, Politico reported.

:cuckoo:

Show me again where Grayson compared the GOP to Al Qaeda?

Ya he just mentioned them in the same breath as Republicans cause it fits so well. RETARD ALERT.

I agree! Whoever the person was who wrote that article for Faux News IS a retard!

You koolaid drinking idiot, give it up. If someone said Obama and chimp in the same breath no matter the connotation or intent, you would be screaming racism. Yet here you claim not to see the obvious. Go figure.

alan-grayson-demonic-clown.jpg

Democrats are sounding deranged & desperate these days. The people are completely sick of them. They have completely sunk so many future generations. It's time for real change. Make 2010 count people.

This is a non issue made out of nothing.

The right called everyone who didnt walk in locked step with Bush Terrorists for years

FOXNews.com - Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., known for making inflammatory statements against Republicans, now suggests that giving the GOP control of Congress again is like letting Al Qaeda terrorists pilot a plane.

"Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it," Grayson told a local TV program in Orlando that is to air Saturday. "I mean, you wouldn't expect to see Al Qaeda members as pilots."

Republicans quickly fired back at Grayson, who once said the GOP wants Americans to "die quickly" as part of its health care plan.

NRCC spokesman Andy Sere told Politico that Central Floridians are "deeply embarrassed by Alan Grayson and would characterize his freshman term in Congress as a reign of terror."

Good to see sheep like you are loyal to Fix News. He didn't compare reps to terrorists you dumbfuck. Learn how to think for yourself.

Ya he just mentioned them in the same breath as Republicans cause it fits so well. RETARD ALERT.

I agree! Whoever the person was who wrote that article for Faux News IS a retard!

You koolaid drinking idiot, give it up. If someone said Obama and chimp in the same breath no matter the connotation or intent, you would be screaming racism. Yet here you claim not to see the obvious. Go figure.

Still whining like an ignorant ****. You obviously don't know how an analogy operates. If he had said electing Reps would be like electing Alkida then he would have compared Reps to terrorists. But that isn't what he said. It is funny to see Grayson's calculated PR gigs work like a charm on dumbasses like you.

Good to see sheep like you are loyal to Fix News. He didn't compare reps to terrorists you dumbfuck. Learn how to think for yourself.

Hey shitstain, It's called looking at Latest Headlines..

Gets every news source.

And actually, I do, hell more than you. I still don't keep thinking that 9/11 is a Inside job, not to mention the overwhelming Facts concluding it wasn't.. So go back at reading about Marshall Law and when it will be put into law.

Other than that, your just another troll around here..

Republicans mention Obama and Hitler in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and Stalin in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and Marxist in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and Communist in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and Anti Christ in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and racist in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and terrorist in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and Muslim in the same breath.

Republicans mention Obama and Chicago thug in the same breath.

So what's the big deal?

Let's see here rdean..

Every single point you said there can be changed with...

Democrats mention Bush and XXX in the Same Breath..

Hitler? Check.

Facist? Check.

Anti-Christ? Check.

Racist? Check.

Terrorist? Check.

Hey shitstain, It's called looking at Latest Headlines..

Gets every news source.

And actually, I do, hell more than you. I still don't keep thinking that 9/11 is a Inside job, not to mention the overwhelming Facts concluding it wasn't.. So go back at reading about Marshall Law and when it will be put into law.

Other than that, your just another troll around here..

Yes I know it's called looking at headlines....that is why I pointed out you need to learn how to think for yourself. What he said doesn't match the headline you dumbfuck.

Then you try to ignore that by putting words in my mouth. I've never said 9E was an inside job nor anything about marshall law. What else you got you whiny bitch?

Forum List

Back