Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

And....... I suppose to believe you? You have not prove anything except your non sense worthless opinion. Stop playing your video games and watch the real video.
They even charge this asshole that you are protecting. Your credibility is at stake here and I hope you are aware of that.
I posted the video. McGraw did not throw a punch. I also posted a video of Jones saying that he was not punched.

I think you have been brainwashed via repeated messaging from the mass media. People like you with weak minds are brainwashed very easily.

In other words you're saying:
"you gonna believe me, or a lying video?"

Denialism run amok.

This place really needs to hire a psychiatrist to explain how retards like this can sit, watch a video, and then deny what they just saw.

SMFH
nc_wral_trump_punch_160310.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

That is not a punch. You have simply been brainwashed via repeated messaging.
That's still assault and battery. He has no defense.
That does not change the FACT that Jones was not punched.

Hakeem Jones himself said that he was not punched.

The video proves that he was not punched.
Like that matters. :dunno:

Whether or not it's technically a punch is irrelevant. He still struck Jones. He's still been charged with assault and battery which is clearly evident on the video. And he still has no defense for breaking the law.

Once again for all you Trump brained dummies: Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence. Which part don't you dummies understand?

I posted the video. McGraw did not throw a punch. I also posted a video of Jones saying that he was not punched.

I think you have been brainwashed via repeated messaging from the mass media. People like you with weak minds are brainwashed very easily.

Denialism run amok.

This place really needs to hire a psychiatrist to explain how retards like this can sit, watch a video, and then deny what they just saw.

SMFH

Yes. Truth matters IMO.

How would a Trump follower even begin to understand the concept of tolerance? Considering their inherent moral deficiencies tolerance seems to be antithetical to their mindset.
How is protesting an event people want to see, interrupting it, bullying your point of view across to those who don't wish to see it promoting tolerance?
So you are evidently completely unaware of Trump repeatedly encouraging his followers to commit acts of violence.......is that right?

Denialism run amok.

SMFH

Yes. Truth matters IMO.
The truth is .... the Trump supporter committed assault and battery on a protester. Just as Trump asked his followers to do.

Once again for all you Trump brained dummies: Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence. Which part don't you dummies understand?
Your statement is a lie.
Wrong again.
You are letting your ignorance show.
Another insignificant ankle biter weighs in.

Yes. Truth matters IMO.
The truth is .... the Trump supporter committed assault and battery on a protester. Just as Trump asked his followers to do.
The truth is that you are lying.

Your statement is a lie.
Wrong again.

Yes. Truth matters IMO.

Fuck you, liar.
You lied about the meaning of "terrorism", you lied about the meaning of "punch" and now you're lying about a police record.

>> McCraw was originally charged with assault and battery and disorderly conduct. The Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office later charged him with communicating threats after investigators learned of the statements he made on video. <<
Same article says he's due in court April 6.

What the fuck is he going to court for? To paint the walls?

Fucking lying HACK.

Your statement is a lie.
Wrong again.

Yes. Truth matters IMO.

Fuck you, liar.
You are a brainwashed fool.

How is protesting an event people want to see, interrupting it, bullying your point of view across to those who don't wish to see it promoting tolerance?
Yep.

A zealot can talk themselves into anything, no matter how warped.

"I don't want you to think that a display of your strength is simply shutting other people up. And that part of your ability to bring about change is going to be by engagement and understanding the viewpoints and the arguments of the other side... Make the case as to why they're wrong. Win over adherents. That's how — that's how things work in — in a democracy. And I do worry if young people start getting trained to think that if somebody says something I don't like, if somebody says something that hurts my feelings that my only recourse is to shut them up, avoid them, push them away, call on a higher power to protect me from that." President Obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back