Democrat Slaughter at the polls in 2020

Interesting. Maybe a few of them see it: Booker wrestles with primary field lurching left
They're all gonna be forced far left to get the nomination, then the nominee will have to move to the center for any chance at the Presidency.

Not really possible with the D convention likely to see multiple rent a riot mobs.
There is a real possibility Violence could erupt at The DNC Convention if they nominate a moderate.

First the GOP, now the Democrats. Moderation not welcome.

So similar in their behaviors.

Looking for a silver lining, the space available for strong third party continues to increase.
I think they should hang a sign outside of Their Convention with the list of all the kinds of people they want to exclude.

I predicted this would be the result of the Schemes, Lies and Evil Doings of an Angry Satanic Communist Democrat Party!

I announce today as the beginning of the end of The Democrat Party and I call upon all good but mislead Democrats to rebel against their party, form a new party for Americans that love America and just agree to politely disagree with The Right on what is best for America.

Believe it or not Democrats, we do love you, and America needs you. Throw Out The Tyrants, The Traitors and Seditious, The Evil Men and Wicked Women, The Communists, and Baby Killers, The Jihadists from your midsts.

Cast them out and cast them down and trample them under your feet as you would a viper and form a new party with a better and brighter future!

Bring Back The Party of JFK!

And Turn your backs on those who despitefully used you and betrayed you, and betrayed all of us!

You're wasting your breath if you think scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH will ever leave Satan's side.

Trump and Conservative patriots will prevail ONLY if something is done about the criminals in the dimocrap SCUM party who started this whole mess.

If we don't have at least twenty dimocrap scum in jail by November of 2020, a LOT of Conservatives are just going to give up.

First the GOP, now the Democrats. Moderation not welcome. So similar in their behaviors.
Looking for a silver lining, the space available for strong third party continues to increase.
I think they should hang a sign outside of Their Convention with the list of all the kinds of people they want to exclude.
At this rate, they won't HAVE to.

:rolleyes:

The Original Tree said:
Its estimated 5 million Illegals voted.

Why aren't The Democrats Enraged by that?
There's Texas
With 93,000 Illegal Registrations And Votes

Then There's Precincts
Where Obama Received Over 100+%
More Votes Than Registered Voters
While Romney Received......... "0"......

And Anybody Can Run Door-To-Door
To Collect Mail In Ballots In California Now
With 75% Of 2016 Votes In California
Not Being Cast In Person As It Is

All This, And More With EVERY Election
Democrats Pretend They Don't Know It
And They Still Haven't Achieved One Party Rule

I wouldn't go all Nostradamus yet. Remember: Man plans, and God laughs.

Yes there are still good American Democrats that don't realize their party has been hijacked by Communists and people intent on doing America in.
I don't see the GOP in a hurry to eject the bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths who helped make the biggest lying bigoted psychopathic hypocrite Donald Trump to get elected.

Yes there are still good American Democrats that don't realize their party has been hijacked by Communists and people intent on doing America in.
I don't see the GOP in a hurry to eject the bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths who helped make the biggest lying bigoted psychopathic hypocrite Donald Trump to get elected.
I agree but how AOC and Tlaib came to be the point people of the dems ..... I mean I know how ... their bizarreness sold news so the MSM hung on every sophomoric utterance.

I predicted this would be the result of the Schemes, Lies and Evil Doings of an Angry Satanic Communist Democrat Party!

I announce today as the beginning of the end of The Democrat Party and I call upon all good but mislead Democrats to rebel against their party, form a new party for Americans that love America and just agree to politely disagree with The Right on what is best for America.

Believe it or not Democrats, we do love you, and America needs you. Throw Out The Tyrants, The Traitors and Seditious, The Evil Men and Wicked Women, The Communists, and Baby Killers, The Jihadists from your midsts.

Cast them out and cast them down and trample them under your feet as you would a viper and form a new party with a better and brighter future!

And Turn your backs on those who despitefully used you and betrayed you, and betrayed all of us!
You Russian Trolls will be working overtime earning those rubles, eh Comrade?

I agree but how AOC and Tlaib came to be the point people of the dems ..... I mean I know how ... their bizarreness sold news so the MSM hung on every sophomoric utterance.
Neither AOC or Tlaib are leading the Dems. They are a sideshow.

The top issues of 2020 are going to be health care and the economy. Not cow farts or Israel.

After a nine year steadily declining black unemployment rate, Trump has managed to stop that momentum and turn it around. Black unemployment is now higher than when he took office.

Trump will have to answer for that.

"What have you got to lose?"

Yes indeed the democrat party is toast

Men of America are now very angry

Watch out !!
Ooooooh! Scary! All those male snowflakes! :71:

Interesting. Maybe a few of them see it: Booker wrestles with primary field lurching left
They're all gonna be forced far left to get the nomination, then the nominee will have to move to the center for any chance at the Presidency.

Not really possible with the D convention likely to see multiple rent a riot mobs.
There is a real possibility Violence could erupt at The DNC Convention if they nominate a moderate.
Will you Russians be working on making that happen, Comrade?

After a nine year steadily declining black unemployment rate, Trump has managed to stop that momentum and turn it around. Black unemployment is now higher than when he took office.

Trump will have to answer for that.

"What have you got to lose?"

You are a psychopathic liar. Which means, you lie and don't know when you're lying or you lie when it's just as easy to tell the truth.

In any case, you should be banned for being a lying sack of shit.......

Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Virtually every post you make in here is a lie.

Neither AOC or Tlaib are leading the Dems. They are a sideshow.

The top issues of 2020 are going to be health care and the economy. Not cow farts or Israel.
Exactly, but they have captured the media. And they literally are having the times of their lives doing so.

If I were one of their constituents who elected them on jobs and healthcare and educ, etc, I would not be pleased, but they are what they are. The Gop managed to get King to pretty much shut up ..... or are the media outlets pushing the two dem freshman behaving differently from those that outed King's racism. I don't know.

Forum List

Back