Democrat Savages Loot Stores After The So-Called Hurricane

`
A flash from the past......
`
`

heineken.jpg

`

Remember Katrina? If you’re white you’re a survivor looking for food. But if you’re black you’re a looter.

Remember Katrina? If you’re white you’re a survivor looking for food. But if you’re black you’re a looter.
They were so hungry that it made them delirious. They thought everything was food.

car_beer1.jpg

looters2.jpg

Looting.jpg

katrina-looting.jpg

looters-carry-items-at-the-kmart-super-center-in-the-garden-district-picture-id55320353

Last edited:
Blacks may be the bravest people on the planet. They will loot right in the middle of a raging fire. They will loot during an earthquake while the shaking is going on and the building is collapsing.

Did someone ask them what political affiliation they have as they exited the store? You know that not all Blacks are Democrats right?

This is why so many Republicans on here are called racists. :rolleyes:

Yeah, only about 9 out of 10 blacks are dem voters, so it's real gamble to make a guess ... unless you're a dumbass dork out in the Burbs, of course.

This is why Democrats are racists; they can't go against fashion in any way, too stupid for independent thought.

Sorry this is the United States right? You cool with stereotyping people? Are you one of the people that complain when people call Trump supporters racists? Well when you go around stereotyping and profiling people based on their skin color that's what you are. People in this video aren't liberals. They are CRIMINALS. Just the same as a CRIMINAL rich person who rips people off by doing insider trading on the stock market like Chris Collins in NY. You have any idea how many Dollar General's full of merchandise Collins cheated people out of? So you ok with everyone walking around treating every older white guy a scum bag white collar criminal?

Last edited:
So sad to see a utility worker drive by working and risking his life to, in effect, give the savages free electric and cable, etc. Meanwhile the savages would shoot him to steal his wallet. IMO, all occupants of housing projects should be required to work to pay a fair rent, and other expenses that normal people have to pay.

Cops actually stood down...WTF? Are they that afraid to be called racist by racist groups that deny blacks and browns commit most of the violent and property crime in the USA and world?

Cops stand down because they’re trying to save lives not “things”. This obsession with shooting people over looting or burglary is wrong.

There is no thing that is worth taking a life over.

Depends on the life. A thirds life, a murderers life, a rapists life, has no value compared with an innocent baby you insist on the right to kill.

So sad to see a utility worker drive by working and risking his life to, in effect, give the savages free electric and cable, etc. Meanwhile the savages would shoot him to steal his wallet. IMO, all occupants of housing projects should be required to work to pay a fair rent, and other expenses that normal people have to pay.

Cops actually stood down...WTF? Are they that afraid to be called racist by racist groups that deny blacks and browns commit most of the violent and property crime in the USA and world?

Brazen Looters Pillage Family Dollar Store in Front of News Crew;

DnKf_u_U8AAj9ie.jpg:large

Wilmington, NC Police Say Management Told Them to Not Intervene

Brazen looters! Why not tell it like it is. A bunch of n*****s do what they always do, take what doesn’t belong to them because society owes them something.

Dozens of people were seen on camera looting a Family Dollar store in Wilmington, North Carolina, Saturday afternoon. Police announced they were told by store management to “stand down”. Wilmington is one of many towns being pummeled by Hurricane, now Tropical Storm Florence in North and South Carolina this weekend.

Video broadcast live by WECT-TV shows brave reporter Chelsea Donovan confronting looters as they first leave the front of the store, and then the rear, with trash bags filled with stolen merchandise. While the store is across from a public housing project, and looters could be seen heading that way, other looters were piling stolen merchandise in cars parked near the store.

More @ VIDEO=> Brazen Looters Pillage Family Dollar Store in Front of News Crew; Wilmington, NC Police Say Management Told Them to Not Intervene

LOOTERS WILL BE SHOT” Signs Appear As Florence Bears Down, S.C. Governor: “Looters Will Be Shown No Mercy” @ "LOOTERS WILL BE SHOT" Signs Appear As Florence Bears Down, S.C. Governor: "Looters Will Be Shown No Mercy"

Unless police are told to stand down

niggah's gonna niggah. Dey cain't hep theyselves.

When we see stuff like this, it kind of reflects how unprepared people are. I mean if people have to loot stores after only a couple of days of stores being closed, that tells me they only keep a couple of days supply of necessities like food, water, and other things.

What would happen if something really bad happened and all of the stores were closed for months? Even if they did loot them, the haul would only last a couple of weeks. Then what? Once the shelves have been emptied with no outlook of when, if ever, they'll be stocked again, people are gonna kill each other for crumbs. And even the crumbs wont get people through a day or so.

Guranteed none of em ever learned how to snare a rabbit, so that's out the window.
See post #48.

When we see stuff like this, it kind of reflects how unprepared people are. I mean if people have to loot stores after only a couple of days of stores being closed, that tells me they only keep a couple of days supply of necessities like food, water, and other things.

What would happen if something really bad happened and all of the stores were closed for months? Even if they did loot them, the haul would only last a couple of weeks. Then what? Once the shelves have been emptied with no outlook of when, if ever, they'll be stocked again, people are gonna kill each other for crumbs. And even the crumbs wont get people through a day or so.

Guranteed none of em ever learned how to snare a rabbit, so that's out the window.
See post #48.

Do they let y'all hillbilly tweakers loot up NorCal ahead of the fire? On your run out of town in the Nova? I mean it's gonna burn anyways Jim....

Edit: just watched a black girl turn down $170K offer on Deal or no Deal! She got blown up as $2M was in the next box she chose! Her next offer was to be about $5K. How can poeple be so stupid?

See post #48.

Do they let y'all hillbilly tweakers loot up NorCal ahead of the fire? On your run out of town in the Nova? I mean it's gonna burn anyways Jim....

Where I live, Walmart had so many pieces of trash that would walk into Walmart, pick something off the shelf, open it, and then return it IN THE SAME VISIT... that they started keeping track of people who did returns, and there was a limit to the number of times they could do them. Then they started making it so that all returns had to be done at the customer service desk during only certain hours. Stealing is stealing... looting isn't worse than any other kind of theft. During a hurricane however when stores are closed, with perishable items that stores are going to throw away and write off on taxes afterwards, it is a bit different. Not forgiving stealing, but it isn't the same.

See post #48.

Edit: just watched a black girl turn down $170K offer on Deal or no Deal! She got blown up as $2M was in the next box she chose! Her next offer was to be about $5K. How can poeple be so stupid?
I don't know what tweakers you are talking about but so far..I haven't heard of any looters in Northern Cali. Maybe cuz there aren't many blacks up here cuz that seems to be their thang.

Did someone ask them what political affiliation they have as they exited the store? You know that not all Blacks are Democrats right?

Yeah, only about 9 out of 10 blacks are dem voters, so it's real gamble to make a guess ... unless you're a dumbass dork out in the Burbs, of course.

This is why Democrats are racists; they can't go against fashion in any way, too stupid for independent thought.

Sorry this is the United States right? You cool with stereotyping people? Are you one of the people that complain when people call Trump supporters racists? Well when you go around stereotyping and profiling people based on their skin color that's what you are. People in this video aren't liberals. They are CRIMINALS. Just the same as a CRIMINAL rich person who rips people off by doing insider trading on the stock market like Chris Collins in NY. You have any idea how many Dollar General's full of merchandise Collins cheated people out of? So you ok with everyone walking around treating every older white guy a scum bag white collar criminal?

lol spare me the fake 'outrage', Hillary Boi. Your sniveling is just funny. Sterotypes come about for a reason, they fit a pattern of behavior, and in this case looting by ghetto rats you adore, as long as you don't have to live around them personally, like a good lil Burb Brat , so go back to defending your Party's love for pedophiles and kiddie rapers as long as they're homos. You got nothing here, certainly not any credibility.

lol spare me the fake 'outrage', Hillary Boi. Your sniveling is just funny. Sterotypes come about for a reason, they fit a pattern of behavior, and in this case looting by ghetto rats you adore, as long as you don't have to live around them personally, like a good lil Burb Brat , so go back to defending your Party's love for pedophiles and kiddie rapers as long as they're homos. You got nothing here, certainly not any credibility.

Strawman. At no point have I ever said I supported Hillary. Ever.

Back up your fake outrage and make a loser leaves forum bet... show me one of my posts that says otherwise.

See post #48.

I don't know what tweakers you are talking about but so far..I haven't heard of any looters in Northern Cali. Maybe cuz there aren't many blacks up here cuz that seems to be their thang.

True. I hear of very little looting going on out there, at least in northern Cali; I hear about it close to LA fairly often, but then many volunteers and neighborhood groups prevent access to afflicted neighborhoods almost right away, while the norm for black neighborhoods is 'race straight for the Asian owned stores and the liquor stores, cuz it's Fun Times for all ages!!!'

Strawman. At no point have I ever said I supported Hillary. Ever.

Back up your fake outrage and make a loser leaves forum bet... show me one of my posts that says otherwise.

You want to suck her toes.

The US has made this itself. To blame Democrats is to stick your head so far up your ass it's incredible. It's the fault of the US and the people of the US.

The Democrat ran this Nation for 40 years and this is what it has comedown to. Total control or else!

See post #48.

True. I hear of very little looting going on out there, at least in northern Cali; I hear about it close to LA fairly often, but then many volunteers and neighborhood groups prevent access to afflicted neighborhoods almost right away, while the norm for black neighborhoods is 'race straight for the Asian owned stores and the liquor stores, cuz it's Fun Times for all ages!!!'
The Koreans will shoot back I hear. I have never had to shoot a looter, tho I have hoped to. Got a few white guys who live next door and I keep hoping.

See post #48.

The Koreans will shoot back I hear. I have never had to shoot a looter, tho I have hoped to. Got a few white guys who live next door and I keep hoping.

Yes, they do defend their stores. IIRC, LA tried to prosecute them for it, though; don't know if they ever actually did. The ghetto rats sniveled a lot about that. They did prosecute a poor Korean woman who shoot a feral little hood rat after the bitch slapped her as she worked the cash register in a store there, which of course what she should have done, or face a lot more violence later from the little animal and her friends.

Just do a search for Asian store owners LA Riots and see for yourself what these racist little hood rat savages are fond of, and see if you still feel any sorrow for the animals who get shot.

Forum List

Back