Democrat rebuttal -

My god they look like evil assholes, don't they?

13-D3-D6-F8-F2-BB-42-E9-ACEB-753-C663200-BD.png
The blind leading the blind... the newest characters in the latest Tim Burton film...

Are they going to do it in Spanish standing in front of Mexican flags?

And the lying ass Democrats will rail "border security" which everyone knows is just a bullshit way of saying we want them to get caught so we can release them in to the country.

The wall stops that shit, that's why they don't want the wall.

But, as always, the libtardos will stand by illegal aliens before they will stand by our own country.
Liar. They support border security just not a wall. They have proven it by voting for Bill's and stating over and over. They even just said it in the speech you dumb shit. Stop believing 150% of trumps dishonest rants.

And the lying ass Democrats will rail "border security" which everyone knows is just a bullshit way of saying we want them to get caught so we can release them in to the country.

But, as always, the libtardos will stand by illegal aliens before they will stand by our own country.
Liar. They support border security just not a wall. They have proven it by voting for Bill's and stating over and over. They even just said it in the speech you dumb shit. Stop believing 150% of trumps dishonest rants.
We don’t have any border security, it’s a fucking clown show down there. It’s like Groundhog Day a failure every day… The numbers don’t lie

It reminds me of this...

In 2005, a left-leaning blogger wrote, “Illegal immigration wreaks havoc economically, socially, and culturally; makes a mockery of the rule of law; and is disgraceful just on basic fairness grounds alone.” In 2006, a liberal columnist wrote that “immigration reduces the wages of domestic workers who compete with immigrants” and that “the fiscal burden of low-wage immigrants is also pretty clear.” His conclusion: “We’ll need to reduce the inflow of low-skill immigrants.” That same year, a Democratic senator wrote, “When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment. When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration.”

The blogger was Glenn Greenwald. The columnist was Paul Krugman. The senator was Barack Obama.

Fucking hypocrites.

We don’t have any border security, it’s a fucking clown show down there. It’s like Groundhog Day a failure every day… The numbers don’t lie
Are you stupid? Simple question. What are the border security personnel doing if we dont have border security? God you are fucking stupid, arent you. Just stop. I know you have it hard for trump and his lies and you absolutely hate brown people, but just get over it.

Are you stupid? Simple question. What are the border security personnel doing if we dont have border security? God you are fucking stupid, arent you. Just stop. I know you have it hard for trump and his lies and you absolutely hate brown people, but just get over it.
Like I said it’s a fucking clown show, It’s an absolute failure the numbers show this to be true.
Donald Trump is not doing enough to secure the border that is why more pressure asked to be put on him.
We really don’t have a border at all because of the failure of the government

Democrats just lost the battle. It’s over. Trump made sense. Democrats looked like idiots. The wall will be funded by the end of the week.

Democrats just lost the battle. It’s over. Trump made sense. Democrats looked like idiots. The wall will be funded by the end of the week.

Watching Laura's show tonight, she had a series of Democrat politicians (on other stations of course) saying how they could work with Trump's proposal if he would only open up the government first.

I have no idea how they figured that. Just because it worked on Reagan doesn't mean it will work on Trump.

What they support is any border security they can dismantle once in power. A wall is not that easily removed. That's what scares the hell out of them.

The Democrat party has become the anti-white party. Their long-term goal is to make whites a minority as quickly as possible. While they are patient people, they don't want anything permanent that would interfere in their devious plot.

What they support is any border security they can dismantle once in power. A wall is not that easily removed. That's what scares the hell out of them.

The Democrat party has become the anti-white party. Their long-term goal is to make whites a minority as quickly as possible. While they are patient people, they don't want anything permanent that would interfere in their devious plot.
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. I've been saying that for years.

Forum List

Back