Democrat On USMB Admits That He Expects Psaki To Lie And Thinks Expecting The Truth Is Ridiculous

Remember John Boehner? The poster child for everything wrong with congress? Handing out tobacco checks on Capital Hill among other corrupt politician practices.
Yeah.....so.....what's your point?
A politician is corrupt?
You're preaching to the choir.

Pointing out an asshole like Boner isn't an indictment on every member of the GOP.
However, corruption is running unchecked in the Democrat Party because they celebrate corruption and sexual-deviance.

^ thought Mexico would pay for a wall

After the Biden administration halted the construction of former President Donald Trump’s border wall, hundreds of unused wall panels were left at construction sites.

Now 1,700 unused panels — declared surplus property by the federal government — have been shipped from California to help build Gov. Greg Abbott’s state-funded wall, according to spokespeople for the U.S. Department of Defense and the Texas Facilities Commission.

The Biden administration halted virtually all work on the federal wall in January 2021. Lt. Col. Chris Mitchell, a spokesperson for the Department of Defense, which had been in charge of awarding some of the federal wall contracts under Trump, said the 32-foot-tall steel bollard panels were at a storage site in San Diego.

The Texas Facilities Commission, the state office in charge of Texas border wall construction, applied in November to receive the surplus panels through the federal government’s General Service Administration, a program that allows nonprofit organizations and state and local governments to receive property the federal government no longer needs.

Francoise Luca, a spokesperson for the Facilities Commission, said the state didn’t have to disclose to the federal government that it planned to use the panels for Texas’ border wall project, adding that the state followed the surplus program’s rules.

In December, the Facilities Commission hired New York-based Posillico Civil Inc. to haul the panels from San Diego to Eagle Pass at a cost of $2 million, according to the contract awarded to the engineering firm. The company finished the job earlier this month.

And Texas only paid for the shipping of them.............LMAO

Finally one of them admitted that not only is the White House lying to us.....but he expects them to lie. Anyone who expects the truth from anyone in Washington isn't realistic. W**** * says he expects our leaders to be dishonest.

Well......this simple fact is the difference between Democrat voters and Republican voters.

Democrats don't care at all about being lied to.......whereas Republicans do care.

That's why the media spends so much time trying to find law breakers and sexual deviants in the GOP. They know that Republican voters won't stand for the kind of conduct that Democrat voters literally expect, if not condone. You can read my signature and it pretty much describes the Democrat base.

View attachment 634648

LINKS

View attachment 634653View attachment 634654
people. have been voting against someone vs for for quite some time now.

how is this MAJOR BREAKING ALL CAPS NEWS

people. have been voting against someone vs for for quite some time now.

how is this MAJOR BREAKING ALL CAPS NEWS
Sorry if caps offends your sensibilities.
But we can either use all caps to put emphasis on a word or phrase....or we can put it in bold letters.
And you'd be surprised how much Democrat voters are in denial......and they skip over the obvious.
Sometimes you have to rub their noses in it.

But where is there an example in the OP of something in ALL CAPS?

I LOVE ALL CAPS AT TIMES...........and mini words as well. DO YOU SEE THESE WORDS IN CAPS.

How about now?
CAN YOU SEE IT NOW.

No one
cares someone BUTTHURT OVER CAPS.

My god what PEOPLE .....................GET .................OFFENDED.....................OVER...........

Sorry if caps offends your sensibilities.
But we can either use all caps to put emphasis on a word or phrase....or we can put it in bold letters.
And you'd be surprised how much Democrat voters are in denial......and they skip over the obvious.
Sometimes you have to rub their noses in it.

But where is there an example in the OP of something in ALL CAPS?
it was a general reference to say this isn't really news but rage on.

I LOVE ALL CAPS AT TIMES...........and mini words as well. DO YOU SEE THESE WORDS IN CAPS.

How about now?
CAN YOU SEE IT NOW.

No one
cares someone BUTTHURT OVER CAPS.

My god what PEOPLE .....................GET .................OFFENDED.....................OVER...........
funny part was is I was referring to when people do it.

not that it was in this instance.

but people today seem to need an enemy and someone to mock/rage over/show up

so, have fun.

funny part was is I was referring to when people do it.

not that it was in this instance.

but people today seem to need an enemy and someone to mock/rage over/show up

so, have fun.
I always do.........I especially like it when peeps implode over this..................and this.............

Some lose it every once and a while............no worries though.

I always do.........I especially like it when peeps implode over this..................and this.............

Some lose it every once and a while............no worries though.
see. now I am imploding.

I never realized I was. to me, I simply made an indirect comment. didn't really call anyone out or mean to.

But you both are getting just as defensive and having to resort to extreme terminology and analogies, just like those you mock for doing it.

no worries though.

see. now I am imploding.

I never realized I was. to me, I simply made an indirect comment. didn't really call anyone out or mean to.

But you both are getting just as defensive and having to resort to extreme terminology and analogies, just like those you mock for doing it.

no worries though.
LOL

I've never said you were imploding.........lol

I am in trolling mode............you were not the fish I was after.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL

I've never said you were imploding.........lol

I am in trolling mode............you were not the fish I was after.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
heh. sorry then and my bad.

long week in Florida and I'm tired and wanna go home. at airport waiting now.

:dunno:Considering the fact that you folks know you're being lied to and have admitted you don't care.....your post rings so hollow. You can't prove Trump lied....you just take the MSM's biased 98% negative media coverage at face-value.

BTW, you have this lying retard who shits his pants on a regular basis currently in the WH....yet you actually think you have the right to complain about lies your corrupt media supplied to you about Trump.:slap:

You really have some nerve......and I hope you got Carpal Tunnel from your last post.

fake bs like all your crap, superdupe...

Forum List

Back