Democrat Investment vs GOP Investment

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obama.jpg

The key word last night was Investment.

It means one thing to most of us but to Dems it means several things.

Investment means risk. It means putting money into property or a business. It means you want something in return.

To Democrats like Obama it means spending, it means taxation, it means revenue for the government.

To the taxpayer it's a net loss. To the government it's everything. It's a way to make something bad sound good. Just the way Democrats made spending cuts sound bad by calling it Austerity. Evil Austerity. The destroyer of economies.

Investment to a lib is tax and spend, not growing the economy through job creation.

But still, it's a good thing, they claim.

Sorry, but less money for me to spend and more money for government to throw away is bad in my book.

obama.jpg

Investment means risk. It means putting money into property or a business. It means you want something in return.

To Democrats like Obama it means spending, it means taxation, it means revenue for the government.

To the taxpayer it's a net loss. To the government it's everything. It's a way to make something bad sound good. Just the way Democrats made spending cuts sound bad by calling it Austerity. Evil Austerity. The destroyer of economies.

Investment to a lib is tax and spend, not growing the economy through job creation.

Sorry, but less money for me to spend and more money for government to throw away is bad in my book.

They only require that 50% of us "invest" though. :D

obama.jpg

They only require that 50% of us "invest" though. :D

They say 1%, but they mean everyone.

Taxes will go up as soon as the election is over.

Investment does not mean JUST money. It also means time, effort, decision-making, innovation, and the firm belief that what you are doing will have a positive outcome.

Forum List

Back