Democrat Inflation Means Families are Spending $709 More per MONTH than Two Years Ago

Sigh...this thread is living proof that the members of Alt-Right Nation have absolutely no idea how things work economically in this country.
Just another political football punt to salvage the legacy of their savior. :)

It really does make me sad.
It is sad that that after Joe Potatohead stole the election the price of everything jumped sky high.

You stupid Moon Bats are in denial about the damage the sonofabitch has done to our country. Massive inflation, millions of Illegals, dismal economic growth, decreased family income. increased crime and a massive unnecessary increase in the cost of energy.

You stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about Economics than you know about Biology, Climate Science, History, Ethics or the Constitution.

Sorry. I don't preach to ideological morons on this board anymore.
You have your marching orders of who to blame......so march. :)
Can I translate that, Jack?
You don't attempt to argue economics on this board anymore because things are so bad for people because of Biden's policies that they laugh at you when you claim everything is wonderful!

Don't like it?

Call the cops.

Oh GOG! You just reminded me of my nephew when he was little :D

I had all the nieces and nephews over for WRESTLEMANIA 3 (hulk hogan Vs. Andre the giant)!

The macho man randy savage comes out and I yell I LOVE THE MACHO MAN!

My littlest nephew yells out THEN WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM? :laughing0301:

Oh GOG! You just reminded me of my nephew when he was little :D

I had all the nieces and nephews over for WRESTLEMANIA 3 (hulk hogan Vs. Andre the giant)!

The macho man randy savage comes out and I yell I LOVE THE MACHO MAN!

My littlest nephew yells out THEN WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HIM? :laughing0301:
Did you?

So what's the answer to lower inflation beyond letting the corrupt oil companies drill more and ship it away? And don't even bother with the lies about a labor shortage.

So what's the answer to lower inflation beyond letting the corrupt oil companies drill more and ship it away? And don't even bother with the lies about a labor shortage.
When Trump was President the US was energy independent and the cost was low.

The that shitass Joe Potatohead stole the election (like his Chinese buddies set him up to do with the Pandemic) and artificially ran up the cost of energy, just like the sonofabitch said he would do. You know, to kiss the ass of the stupid Environmental Wackos.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a fucking moron.

When Trump was President the US was energy independent and the cost was low.

The that shitass Joe Potatohead stole the election (like his Chinese buddies set him up to do with the Pandemic) and artificially ran up the cost of energy, just like the sonofabitch said he would do. You know, to kiss the ass of the stupid Environmental Wackos.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a fucking moron.
Ok so you are saying produce more oil. I can agree with that. But then ensure the corrupt big oil companies don't send the extra overseas. And don't lie about some labor shortage because that's got nothing to do with inflation. If you want more people working then you need to pay a lot more in wages.

Thanks alot DEMOCRATS! This is even written by your good buddy CNN...so go ahead and trash the source!

=========================

US inflation has had a snowballing effect on family budgets.

The typical American household spent $709 more in July than they did two years ago to buy the same goods and services, according to Moody’s Analytics.

That figure underscores the cumulative impact high inflation has had on consumer finances — even as price growth has cooled considerably in recent months.

“High inflation of the past 2+ years has done lots of economic damage,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, wrote in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

Most of that increase in spending is driven by housing costs, which have surged, Zandi told CNN in an email on Friday. He added that families are also spending more at the grocery store; on buying, maintaining and insuring vehicles and on recreational services like cable.

Remember Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act"? This is what it was actually designed to do.

Ok so you are saying produce more oil. I can agree with that. But then ensure the corrupt big oil companies don't send the extra overseas. And don't lie about some labor shortage because that's got nothing to do with inflation. If you want more people working then you need to pay a lot more in wages.

I actually agree with this. I don't think American oil companies should be allowed to sell oil overseas until our country has purchased all the oil from them that it needs. Once we no longer purchase ANY oil from ANY foreign nation, THEN and ONLY then should American oil companies be allowed to sell crude on the world market.

Put America first, damnit.

I actually agree with this. I don't think American oil companies should be allowed to sell oil overseas until our country has purchased all the oil from them that it needs. Once we no longer purchase ANY oil from ANY foreign nation, THEN and ONLY then should American oil companies be allowed to sell crude on the world market.

Put America first, damnit.
Profits trump country every time.

Forum List

Back