Democrat House should pass much of their 2020 platform NOW!!

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009

The Democrat House caucus should have begun deciding upon their 2020 platform planks. The Democratic majority House caucus should try to pass their most popular planks with no regard to the Republican majority Senate.

If Republicans don't pass bills responding to the House's bills, that's to Democrats' 2020 advantage.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate cannot reconcile their two bills, those are issues that Democrats should be pleased to run with in 2020.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate reconciled bill is not vetoed by President Trump, that's to everyone's advantage; any bill President Trump vetoes will be to Democrats advantage.

In 2020 the Democrats would then pick up all the marbles.
I regret that they will not do any of this. Will Rogers said, “I'm not a member of any organized political group. I'm a Democrat”.

Respectfully, Supposn

The Democrat House caucus should have begun deciding upon their 2020 platform planks. The Democratic majority House caucus should try to pass their most popular planks with no regard to the Republican majority Senate.

If Republicans don't pass bills responding to the House's bills, that's to Democrats' 2020 advantage.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate cannot reconcile their two bills, those are issues that Democrats should be pleased to run with in 2020.

If the Democratic House and Republican Senate reconciled bill is not vetoed by President Trump, that's to everyone's advantage; any bill President Trump vetoes will be to Democrats advantage.

I regret that they will not do any of this. Will Rogers said, “I'm not a member of any organized political group. I'm a Democrat”.

Respectfully, Supposn
OMG, please God let the dems pass their 2020 agenda planks. They should include:
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Raise taxes, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges only allow liberal speakers and professors who indoctrinate kids to be liberals or flunk out
20. The dems' "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and paid for the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Obama/Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger.
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
31. Democrats refuse to provide adequate funding for border security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
32. Democrats want to give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but won't help US citizens living in tent cities
33. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
34. Spend billions for a new "Marshal Plan" for Central America to stop the flow of migrants to the US
35. Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, or has a car

What do democrats offer beside hating Trump and staging a failed coup?
An actual sense of decency.
/——-/ seriously? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Laugh it up sadist, America is rejecting the right's fascism experiment.
/——/ 2 years and millions wasted on bogus charges in an attempt to overturn the 2016 election is indecent. The full court press to smear Justice Kavanaugh on made up bs is indecent.

An actual sense of decency.
/——-/ seriously? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Laugh it up sadist, America is rejecting the right's fascism experiment.
Obama turning the Intelligence Agencies against Trump was Fascism. Turning the FBI into the democrat Party's Waffen SS is Fascism

If traitors aren't punished this year, it's going to get uglier

Last edited:

Respectfully, Supposn
OMG, please God let the dems pass their 2020 agenda planks. They should include:
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges only allow liberal speakers and professors who indoctrinate kids to be liberals or flunk out
20. The dems' "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert voters in primaries
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and paid for the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Obama/Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
31. Democrats refuse to provide adequate funding for border security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
32. Democrats want to give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but won't help US citizens living in tent cities
33. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
34. Spend billions for a new "Marshal Plan" for Central America to stop the flow of migrants to the US
35. Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, or has a car

Yep.... That's just about it...
Oh you forgot mandatory Borking of all non liberal SCOTUS CANDIDATES..

JO

Respectfully, Supposn
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling

LMAO Yeah that's a winner of a platform if I ever saw one.

Democrats or democrats? It seems you don't understand that distinction with a difference (I know, grammar is difficult when German is your native language).

Democrats are those who are members of the party by the same name; democrats are those who support democracy, and that would include moderate Republicans (RINO's to you) and others who claim we do not live in a Democratic Republic, and support voter suppression. You know, people like you, callous conservatives, neofascists and agent provocateurs.

Respectfully, Supposn
lol democrats can’t govern, they absolutely nothing planned except obstruct trump ... haha

Respectfully, Supposn
lol democrats can’t govern, they absolutely nothing planned except obstruct trump ... haha

They act like children.

Jo

Forum List

Back