Democrat Double Standards OP/ED

In the last week their dump truck of standards has been very much on display throwing double standards and missed by most if not all of the press.

CASE IN POINT 1
They jumped Vice President Pence for not meeting women in private over dinners. Went so far as to say "He was afraid". Pence had come forward and stated it was his Christian faith and his protection of marriage that made him SELF adhere to that commitment. They also choose to bash him for holding his Christian standard.

CASE IN POINT 2
Bill O'Reilly just a few days later has been accused of using a private dinner engagement to sexually pressure a woman and the liberals have also attacked that.

MY OPINE
I do not know if Bill is guilty or not but for the sake of argument at least this one it does NOT matter. How can a liberal argue what Bill MAY have done is wrong and STILL convict Pence? Their logic simply does NOT hold if using the SAME standards for both men no matter if Bill is guilty or not.

They HAVE instilled two standards on two people and you simply CANNOT do that if you have a logical even handed mind set. If Bill had done what Pence HAS done there would be NO ISSUE with Bill now would there?

They used liberal standards which SHOULD be an OXYMORON in the first place to paint two men on the SAME issue two ways with the SAME brush. This forces the American public to view them in only TWO ways.
1, STUPID because they lack the ability to see/promote or conduct themselves in an ethical manner.
OR
2, A totally biased skewed hate based group blinded by their hate to the point of LACKING any ability to render fair, moral and ethical judgments on anything in the public purview. The lack of sound ethical moral and logical judgment is the very failing of their party.

Until the democrat party shows leadership ability in itself they will never rule a nation, at least not by LEGAL means.

Fury
17796353_10158466809480494_7379687944287555585_n.jpg

Do you agree with Bill Clinton?

Agree with Bill Clinton ... in what? Consensual sex is not treating women as nothing but sex objects, so your cowardly diversion makes no sense.

Oh, wait. You're conservative. You don't really get the whole "consent" thing at all, do you?

Now, I do agree you're proudly lying about liberals, being no liberal has ever said that eating dinner with a woman other than your wife is being unfaithful. Why on earth did you think you could get away with a lie that craven and stupid?

Look, I know your cult has ordered you to run cover for Trump and Pence's inexcusable behavior, but that doesn't mean you have to do it. There should be some limits on what evil you're willing to enable.

Do you agree with Bill Clinton?

Agree with Bill Clinton ... in what? Consensual sex is not treating women as nothing but sex objects, so your cowardly diversion makes no sense.

Oh, wait. You're conservative. You don't really get the whole "consent" thing at all, do you?

Now, I do agree you're proudly lying about liberals, being no liberal has ever said that eating dinner with a woman other than your wife is being unfaithful. Why on earth did you think you could get away with a lie that craven and stupid?

Look, I know your cult has ordered you to run cover for Trump and Pence's inexcusable behavior, but that doesn't mean you have to do it. There should be some limits on what evil you're willing to enable.
Lol, he tried to lie his way out of it. Till the dress. Which shows he is a lying scumbag. Those other women where right.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

In the last week their dump truck of standards has been very much on display throwing double standards and missed by most if not all of the press.

CASE IN POINT 1
They jumped Vice President Pence for not meeting women in private over dinners. Went so far as to say "He was afraid". Pence had come forward and stated it was his Christian faith and his protection of marriage that made him SELF adhere to that commitment. They also choose to bash him for holding his Christian standard.

CASE IN POINT 2
Bill O'Reilly just a few days later has been accused of using a private dinner engagement to sexually pressure a woman and the liberals have also attacked that.

MY OPINE
I do not know if Bill is guilty or not but for the sake of argument at least this one it does NOT matter. How can a liberal argue what Bill MAY have done is wrong and STILL convict Pence? Their logic simply does NOT hold if using the SAME standards for both men no matter if Bill is guilty or not.

They HAVE instilled two standards on two people and you simply CANNOT do that if you have a logical even handed mind set. If Bill had done what Pence HAS done there would be NO ISSUE with Bill now would there?

They used liberal standards which SHOULD be an OXYMORON in the first place to paint two men on the SAME issue two ways with the SAME brush. This forces the American public to view them in only TWO ways.
1, STUPID because they lack the ability to see/promote or conduct themselves in an ethical manner.
OR
2, A totally biased skewed hate based group blinded by their hate to the point of LACKING any ability to render fair, moral and ethical judgments on anything in the public purview. The lack of sound ethical moral and logical judgment is the very failing of their party.

Until the democrat party shows leadership ability in itself they will never rule a nation, at least not by LEGAL means.

Fury
View attachment 120592

Yep
25087108.png

AND RWNJs VOTE FOR YOU

I am very, very libertarian, and I agree with Mamooth on this (very rare indeed). Business is business. A meeting with a female for business purposes, etc. should be NO different than meeting with a male for the same purpose. It should be entirely asexual, and a woman should have every opportunity to pursue business, political, etc. goals as a man with any politician, business leader, etc. as any man. Period. Silly analogy and silly argument from the OP. Grow up and stop thinking that the sole purpose of any woman spending time with you is to seduce you.

CASE IN POINT 1

CASE IN POINT 2

MY OPINE

OR

Fury
View attachment 120592

Yep
25087108.png

AND RWNJs VOTE FOR YOU
He said he could, but did he? I'm sure I can get little quotes from here or there illegally taped made by liberals saying the same.

I am very, very libertarian, and I agree with Mamooth on this (very rare indeed). Business is business. A meeting with a female for business purposes, etc. should be NO different than meeting with a male for the same purpose. It should be entirely asexual, and a woman should have every opportunity to pursue business, political, etc. goals as a man with any politician, business leader, etc. as any man. Period. Silly analogy and silly argument from the OP. Grow up and stop thinking that the sole purpose of any woman spending time with you is to seduce you.
What if the guy is a girl, or the girl is a guy, or lately a unknown species you liberals have discovered, how do you handle that?

What if the guy is a girl, or the girl is a guy, or lately a unknown species you liberals have discovered, how do you handle that?

Seriously? What does that even mean?? I just think that anyone with a legitimate non-sexual interest in communicating something should be given the opportunity to do so, regardless of their sex or sexual orientation, and not be discriminated against. Just be an adult and treat the other person with respect. For example, if Pence needed say, a chief of staff. Would he meet with a male candidate for lunch alone, but not with a female candidate? How stupid is that?

I can be alone with a woman with no problems. And they with me, regardless of anyone's marital status. Neither one of us thinks anything of it, nor do any people looking at us.

Apparently, the modern Republican just can't imagine how such a thing can be so.
Its called PUBLIC PERCEPTION idiot, because that IS where problems start.
Well, the public perception of you and your kind is that you are idiots that cannot trust yourself alone with the opposite sex.

Forum List

Back