Democrat Demands Tax Cut for Wealthy Blue States in Infrastructure Bill

Democrats again prove that they are the party of the rich, by the rich and for the rich.
Define "rich". The Democratic Party Pols support and defend the Middle Classes, the working poor and those in poverty. That cannot be said of the Republican Party, a party which supports the top earners and those who benefited in the "reform" tax bill passed by the lame duck Republican's in 2016.

You mean the way Trump cut them for red states?

Cry me a river asshole. The red states are the taker states. A lot of them third world shitholes.

The blue states account for 3/4 of the entire US GDP. I say all of the blue states should stop sending any money to Washington, and let those Fentanol, meth addled hillbillies in those shit hole red states can fend for themselves.

Fuck 'em.

Piss off punk. You're just a hypocrite.

Define "rich". The Democratic Party Pols support and defend the Middle Classes, the working poor and those in poverty. That cannot be said of the Republican Party, a party which supports the top earners and those who benefited in the "reform" tax bill passed by the lame duck Republican's in 2016.
so only republicans can be rich? I knew that the word "Billion had two definitions. So the obamas are still middle class. Hmmmmmmmm why would a middle-class president gets 10 million dollars deal from Netflix?

so only republicans can be rich? I knew that the word "Billion had two definitions. So the obamas are still middle class. Hmmmmmmmm why would a middle-class president gets 10 million dollars deal from Netflix?

The Obama's are celebrates, well read, well educated and capable of writing books and getting paid for their books and interviews.

No! Republicans are not the only one's to be wealthy, dumb Donald is a supposed Republican and is supposed to be wealthy, though it seems he's in a debt - odd that he's filed for bankruptcy a number of times when he was given Millions from his daddy and cheated his siblings.

You mean the way Trump cut them for red states?

Cry me a river asshole. The red states are the taker states. A lot of them third world shitholes.

The blue states account for 3/4 of the entire US GDP. I say all of the blue states should stop sending any money to Washington, and let those Fentanol, meth addled hillbillies in those shit hole red states can fend for themselves.

Fuck 'em.
Yea, I’m sure all those Dems demanding the deduction are so concerned for Red States.

When the opposition is weaker than wet toilet paper........
Expect to be shat upon, used then flushed away.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Your party has changed since the 60s, in case you haven't noticed. You are no longer concerned with the working man, the middle class or the constitution. Bill Clinton warned Hillary about that during her campaign. That's also why the Koch brothers and the greedy neocons like Bush and the Lincoln projectors all supported Biden. He was the only way they could protect their easy money government scams. Our country has already been severely degraded in a mere 9 months and our money is on the way to being worthless. This winter, especially if they manage to pass the Democrats spending wet dream, our country will experience the beginning of the suffering to come. Today's Democrat leadership are economic and constitutional menaces. They're obsessed with Marxism even though that's a proven loser. They're also establishment elitists but their rank and file still foolishly believe they have morals and compassion.

The Obama's are celebrates, well read, well educated and capable of writing books and getting paid for their books and interviews.

No! Republicans are not the only one's to be wealthy, dumb Donald is a supposed Republican and is supposed to be wealthy, though it seems he's in a debt - odd that he's filed for bankruptcy a number of times when he was given Millions from his daddy and cheated his siblings.

I agree. Barry is very clean and articulate.

obviously you never had a business so before you decide to poke fun at the bankruptcy why don't you try it?

the middle class will suffer the consequences anyway. the pelois and the schumer's and along with the blue states that has been mismanaged for as long the democrats have been in control. I’m so tired of the same argument about the tax cuts

Forum List

Back