Democrat debate

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
So how will democrats in the senate answer questions about impeachment in tonights debate? Will they attempt to be neutral on a ruling of guilt, even thought they have all previous declared they support impeachment? If they don't remain neutral they will be destroying Pelosi/Schumer case against McConnell/Graham.

In other words if they're asked do they support impeachment will Warren have to remain neutral, whereas Biden will be free to say there is no doubt TRUMP is guilty and should be impeached and removed from office?

Elizabeth Warren Signals She's ‘Ready’ to Take Impeachment Action

So how will democrats in the senate answer questions about impeachment in tonights debate? Will they attempt to be neutral on a ruling of guilt, even thought they have all previous declared they support impeachment? If they don't remain neutral they will be destroying Pelosi/Schumer case against McConnell/Graham.

In other words if they're asked do they support impeachment will Warren have to remain neutral, whereas Biden will be free to say there is no doubt TRUMP is guilty and should be impeached and removed from office?

If I were Ms Warren, I wouldn't be using the 'I-word' openly. She's still hoping to be President some day and the next Dem President will go through the same thing.

Let's say she went on the Impeachment bandwagon straight to Hotpoint, Hell. She just alienated herself from about 70,000,000 Americans and will have to struggle to keep the 50,000,000 she didn't offend. She will never be elected.

If I were Ms Warren, I wouldn't be using the 'I-word' openly. She's still hoping to be President some day and the next Dem President will go through the same thing.
By that time she'll be Ginzburg's age.

Media-ite reported, "The final Democratic primary had one of the smallest stages yet and the fewest viewers for it, drawing just over 6 million viewers across multiple viewing platforms.

"According to Nielsen figures provided to Variety, the Los Angeles debate hosted by PBS NewsHour and Politico and simulcast on CNN drew just over 2 million viewers across PBS stations nationwide, and was seen on CNN by just over 4 million people."

6 million.

Four years ago, in December 2015, 18 million watched the Republican debate on CNN.

Democratic debate.

nvi5ylvfix541.jpg

If the Bidens’ did nothing wrong with regards to Burisma, why would they care that Trump asked the matter to be looked into?

I know I got my current job legally. I encourage anyone to research it.

Dimms were just looking for any political dirt to help them in 2020, because they are fucked.

Dimms were just looking for any political dirt to help them in 2020, because they are fucked.
I really don't understand how a political Party can make zero goals and think they're going to persuade the American people to hate a person who has a winning track record by ankle-biting him to death. Pay raises are up, the economy is up, the stock market is up, which is cause for ankle biting harder, not doing constructive things. The Democrats act like they will never get a grip. Well, maybe when they get back from Christmas with their families, they will resolve to lay aside the animus and get back to work. So far, the House has skated on thin ice for so long it's starting to wear on the public, who doesn't want to think about politics over the holidays.

I really don't understand how a political Party can make zero goals and think they're going to persuade the American people to hate a person who has a winning track record by ankle-biting him to death. Pay raises are up, the economy is up, the stock market is up, which is cause for ankle biting harder, not doing constructive things. The Democrats act like they will never get a grip. Well, maybe when they get back from Christmas with their families, they will resolve to lay aside the animus and get back to work. So far, the House has skated on thin ice for so long it's starting to wear on the public, who doesn't want to think about politics over the holidays.
Do Democrats coach young Liberals to start political fights over holiday dinners?

30 million tuned into the first dem debate

6 million tuned into the last one

No one is interested in thier tired old shit

30 million tuned into the first dem debate

6 million tuned into the last one

No one is interested in thier tired old shit

Thanks, I was interested in how many watched the debates, I figured the number had to be low since the media never mentioned it.

Forum List

Back