Democrat Debate- Impressions and Tells

Fox On the whole is truly fair and balanced. What liberals have problems with Fox is that the station doesn't censor conservative opinion.

Fair and balanced.........bwahahahaha....you're another delusional conservative. Faux News will never be fair and balanced when it comes to reporting real news....anything that might make conservatives look bad, they don't air. How much of Sanford's little tryst did they air? Probably none at all. They don't like to make Republican politicians look bad, while the other stations that conservatives call "liberal media" they don't mind smearing whoever it is. If a Democratic politicians screws up, they air it. So, don't tell me the bullshit that Faux News is fair and balanced.....you're delusional.

EXCLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary because 'the women in charge' want it that way

The Democratic National Committee is 'clearing a path' for Hillary Clinton to be its presidential nominee because its upper power echelons are populated with women, according to a female committee member who was in Las Vegas for Tuesday's primary debate.

Speaking on the condition that she isn't identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it 'early on.'

The committeewoman is supporting one of Hillary's rivals for the Democratic nomination, and said she spoke freely because she believes the former Secretary of State is benefiting from unfair favoritism inside the party.

Clinton aims to be the first female to occupy the Oval Office, and 'the party's female leaders really want to make a woman the next president,' the committeewoman said, rattling off a list of the women who she said are the 'real power' in the organization.

'I haven't heard anyone say we should make Hillary undergo a trial by fire,' she added. 'To the contrary, the women in charge seem eager, more and more, to have her skate into the general [election].'

'I have nothing against women in politics,' she underscored. 'But it's not healthy for the party if we get behind a woman because she's a woman, and risk having her implode after she's nominated because she isn't tested enough now.'

DNC committeewoman: 'Women in charge' put the party all-in for Hillary

2D6CCD3F00000578-3273404-image-m-62_1444876071274.jpg

2D6CCD1E00000578-3273404-image-a-59_1444876025228.jpg

2D6CCD3100000578-3273404-image-m-64_1444876122965.jpg

'WOMEN IN CHARGE': Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Waserman Schultz (center), along with vice chairs Donna Brazile (left) and Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (right), are part of a female cabal dead set on putting a woman in the White House, according to a DNC committeewoman

2D6CEC9300000578-3273404-image-a-40_1444875871460.jpg

+7​
It's is amazing how hideous democrat women are. It come from within and you see it on their faces. There is nothing wrong in having a woman president, but that's not a reason for it to be so. Now I really hope Biden jumps in and pulls the plug on her again.
I think his moment is gone.

Hillary had this event that was tailored to make her look like a president and Biden missed out. Hillary was asked some easy questions and never second-guessed on any of her answers or her obvious failure to answer specific questions. They had a bunch of people there treating her like The Beatles, screaming and swooning at every syllable she uttered. I am woman....hear me roar.

GettyImages-492530060-hillary-mouth-640x480.jpg
If it's a republican who has to pull the plug on her, then let it be so. Plan on calls of sexist being the new argument replacing racist.

Bwahahaha.....says the members of a party that thinks Fiborina is Presidential......you all are funny.

EXCLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary because 'the women in charge' want it that way

The Democratic National Committee is 'clearing a path' for Hillary Clinton to be its presidential nominee because its upper power echelons are populated with women, according to a female committee member who was in Las Vegas for Tuesday's primary debate.

Speaking on the condition that she isn't identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it 'early on.'

The committeewoman is supporting one of Hillary's rivals for the Democratic nomination, and said she spoke freely because she believes the former Secretary of State is benefiting from unfair favoritism inside the party.

Clinton aims to be the first female to occupy the Oval Office, and 'the party's female leaders really want to make a woman the next president,' the committeewoman said, rattling off a list of the women who she said are the 'real power' in the organization.

'I haven't heard anyone say we should make Hillary undergo a trial by fire,' she added. 'To the contrary, the women in charge seem eager, more and more, to have her skate into the general [election].'

'I have nothing against women in politics,' she underscored. 'But it's not healthy for the party if we get behind a woman because she's a woman, and risk having her implode after she's nominated because she isn't tested enough now.'

DNC committeewoman: 'Women in charge' put the party all-in for Hillary

2D6CCD3F00000578-3273404-image-m-62_1444876071274.jpg

2D6CCD1E00000578-3273404-image-a-59_1444876025228.jpg

2D6CCD3100000578-3273404-image-m-64_1444876122965.jpg

'WOMEN IN CHARGE': Democratic National Committee chairwoman Debbie Waserman Schultz (center), along with vice chairs Donna Brazile (left) and Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (right), are part of a female cabal dead set on putting a woman in the White House, according to a DNC committeewoman

2D6CEC9300000578-3273404-image-a-40_1444875871460.jpg

+7​
It's is amazing how hideous democrat women are. It come from within and you see it on their faces. There is nothing wrong in having a woman president, but that's not a reason for it to be so. Now I really hope Biden jumps in and pulls the plug on her again.
I think his moment is gone.

Hillary had this event that was tailored to make her look like a president and Biden missed out. Hillary was asked some easy questions and never second-guessed on any of her answers or her obvious failure to answer specific questions. They had a bunch of people there treating her like The Beatles, screaming and swooning at every syllable she uttered. I am woman....hear me roar.

GettyImages-492530060-hillary-mouth-640x480.jpg
If it's a republican who has to pull the plug on her, then let it be so. Plan on calls of sexist being the new argument replacing racist.

Bwahahaha.....says the members of a party that thinks Fiborina is Presidential......you all are funny.
So basically.....you agree with Donald Trump.

Oh......and if being dishonest......selling your country out to foreign interests.....and using your gender as a crutch at every opportunity is presidential....yes....Hillary appears presidential.

So basically.....you agree with Donald Trump.

Oh......and if being dishonest......selling your country out to foreign interests.....and using your gender as a crutch at every opportunity is presidential....yes....Hillary appears presidential.

Donald Trump was right when he said 9/11 happened under Bush's administration....so Jeb Bush saying he kept us safe is a load of crap. Donald Trump is also right about Jeb Bush..he is low energy. The Donald can say "truths" once in a while......and the previous Faux News droolers are putting up with it....when he criticizes Faux News and the Bushes?" My, my, how Trump has become the idol of so many.

Donald Trump was right when he said 9/11 happened under Bush's administration....so Jeb Bush saying he kept us safe is a load of crap. Donald Trump is also right about Jeb Bush..he is low energy. The Donald can say "truths" once in a while......and the previous Faux News droolers are putting up with it....when he criticizes Faux News and the Bushes?" My, my, how Trump has become the idol of so many.

Wow, dude, sounds like your entire universe is now upside down, lol.

Wow, dude, sounds like your entire universe is now upside down, lol.

Can't handle the truth, eh? I kinda knew that already.

Can't handle the truth, eh? I kinda knew that already.

I can handle the Truth. For example, I can accept that the networks are owned by corporate masters that have an agenda to spin the news they present to the American people. I dont delude myself into thinking that its only FOX that tells lies or always tells the truth, that is just bullshit.

I dont delude myself into thinking that Trump is some kind of saint when he is a real estate businessman.

I dont delude myself into thinking hilary is going to save anyone when she wouldnt lift a finger to save her own friend, Ambassador Stevens when he desperately needed it in Libya.

I dont delude myself into thinking that one side is always right and the other always wrong.

See that is the kind of thing that little children and ideologues like you believe or pretend to believe. I know both sides tell me their perspective on the Truth and both sides want to treat me like a mushrrom, keeping me in the dark and feeding me on bullshit.

Lol, cant handle the Truth? You have forgotten what Truth is, if you even believe it is a valid objective part of reality any more.

Forum List

Back