Democrat candidate Alex Sink makes racist remark about Hispanics

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Without immigration reform, where will we get our maids and landscapers? That's what Alex Sink wants to know. Apparently, menial labor is all they are good for. Hotel rooms would go uncleaned and the wealthy people's yards would look like shit, so we better grant amnesty. Once legal, they can demand better wages. Will they like competing for jobs with other citizens? Right now, many take advantage of the cheap labor they offer and the left often points to that as a reason to keep them here. Farmers need labor. Hotels need cleaning ladies. People want their grass mowed and gardens tended to. I doubt if the farmers will be able to afford laborers once amnesty is granted. After the left legitimizes the illegal population, the next order of business will be to encourage them to join unions. Of course, they also count on the votes. If people won't hire them after they are granted amnesty, they'll just head to the nearest welfare office.

If a Republican had said that illegal aliens were only good as maids and landscapers, the cries of racism would be defeaning. Instead, they will defend this woman. Maybe it is true that many of the illegals take menial jobs. There are a lot of things that are true, but there are serious reprisals for speaking the truth because so much is politically incorrect. We can't say that many crossing our borders are criminals and even terrorists. We can't say there are too many illegal aliens in street gangs and are constantly at war with the black gangs. We can't talk about minority crime. But it exists. Talking about it really pisses liberals off because doing so would likely expose their policies as the cause. Better to ignore anything unpleasant when it comes to their party and their ideology. And ignore it anytime a Democrat says something incredibly stupid.

The left is more worried about importing more voters and they don't care about the cost to the country in the long run.

Florida Democrat: Without Immigration Reform, Where Will We Get Our Landscapers and Maids? | Top Right News

Believe it or don't this may be one of Sink's highlights normally she can put speed freaks juiced to the max sound asleep.

The truth comes out and you call it racist? So be it.

“Immigration reform is important in our country,” she said. “We have a lot of employers over on the beaches that rely upon workers and especially in this high-growth environment, where are you going to get people to work to clean our hotel rooms or do our landscaping? We don’t need to put those employers in a position of hiring undocumented and illegal workers.”

Last edited:
America didn't have maids and landscapers till the hispanics showed up.

Look at me, I'm a racist.

Who lives in Israel? Jews. - Racist
Who used to pick cotton? Negros. - Racist
Who picks fruit in the US? Hispanics. - Racist

Shall I go on?

Without immigration reform, where will we get our maids and landscapers? That's what Alex Sink wants to know. Apparently, menial labor is all they are good for. Hotel rooms would go uncleaned and the wealthy people's yards would look like shit, so we better grant amnesty. Once legal, they can demand better wages. Will they like competing for jobs with other citizens? Right now, many take advantage of the cheap labor they offer and the left often points to that as a reason to keep them here. Farmers need labor. Hotels need cleaning ladies. People want their grass mowed and gardens tended to. I doubt if the farmers will be able to afford laborers once amnesty is granted. After the left legitimizes the illegal population, the next order of business will be to encourage them to join unions. Of course, they also count on the votes. If people won't hire them after they are granted amnesty, they'll just head to the nearest welfare office.

If a Republican had said that illegal aliens were only good as maids and landscapers, the cries of racism would be defeaning. Instead, they will defend this woman. Maybe it is true that many of the illegals take menial jobs. There are a lot of things that are true, but there are serious reprisals for speaking the truth because so much is politically incorrect. We can't say that many crossing our borders are criminals and even terrorists. We can't say there are too many illegal aliens in street gangs and are constantly at war with the black gangs. We can't talk about minority crime. But it exists. Talking about it really pisses liberals off because doing so would likely expose their policies as the cause. Better to ignore anything unpleasant when it comes to their party and their ideology. And ignore it anytime a Democrat says something incredibly stupid.

The left is more worried about importing more voters and they don't care about the cost to the country in the long run.

Florida Democrat: Without Immigration Reform, Where Will We Get Our Landscapers and Maids? | Top Right News

The sad truth is so many Dems believe this and the minority voter can't see it...

The sad truth is so many Dems believe this and the minority voter can't see it...
They can't see it because they are focused on running the lawn mower, and the vacuum cleaner. It's capitalism not racism.

It's all business. That's why Republicans don't want to recognize the illegals they themselves insist on hiring, because to legalize them means to have to pay them more fairly, and we all know not wanting to have to pay employees is the Republican utopia.

They believe we should all have the freedom to work for nothing. Illegals are perfect for their businesses. They don't have to pay them very well and they don't have to declare them as employees. So who do they vote for? Of course, Republicans, who want to make sure they can keep getting their cheap labor force racket running.

Liberals think the best way to get rid of illegal aliens, is to make them legal

My family never had a ******
Sorry to hear that. Mine owned a bunch of them, and after we couldn't they still did the shit work. That's life in good old America eh, the glory days when men were men and women were told to STFU and get you a beer.
You need to let go of your liberal guilt.
Nothing Liberal about it. It came with the skin. If you don't have some, that's a bad sign, unless you ain't allowed in my country club? Then you are free to have your own version.

My family never had a ******
Sorry to hear that. Mine owned a bunch of them, and after we couldn't they still did the shit work. That's life in good old America eh, the glory days when men were men and women were told to STFU and get you a beer.
You need to let go of your liberal guilt.

You're right, they should. They constantly deflect their own faults on others. They are racist, so figure everyone else is, too. They think they are superior for trying to atone for their own racist past. Republicans just voted to free people and later to ensure equal rights. I guess having a clear conscience is why the right isn't obsessed with color. It's always about race with the left and that sure indicates that they are still struggling with their own guilt.

Liberals think the best way to get rid of illegal aliens, is to make them legal

And the best way to get rid of drug cartels is to legalize drugs.

On the bright side, we'll have lots of skinny people because doing drugs will make them eat less. Maybe it's part of Michelle's diet for America.

I think it was in California that a senator wanted to hand out driver's licenses to illegal aliens. Too many were getting into accidents and some dipshit thought legitimizing them would help. Of course, it won't stop the accidents, but it will save them a ticket for not having a driver's license. Don't you love how liberals think?

And one liberal argued that if we deported the illegal aliens, the price of produce would skyrocket. It was a thumbs up to cheap labor, yet they accuse the right of doing that.

Forum List

Back