Democrat Anti-American Values

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
What rational basis can explain the positions and rhetoric coming from HRC and Senator Sanders on "immigration" other than disdain for American law and the elimination of American sovereignty?

They positively proclaim the ENTITLEMENT of illegals to be here, and ultimately to become VOTING citizens.

From whence does this entitlement come? The laws of the United States? Surely not. The Constitution? Hardly. They come from only one place...The inscription on the Statue of Liberty, to wit,"

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

Of course what is not spoken but is obvious to all is that the Democrats want nothing more than the addition of hordes of new Government-teat-sucking immigrants on the voting rolls, where they will ensure generations of people like them to remain in office.

The rejection of which is largely the impetus for the candidacy of one Donald J. Trump.

The media conspires with this Anti-American program by distorting all of the reports and positions by mis-characterizing them into immorality. Republicans are constantly said to be "anti-immigrant," which is a dastardly LIE. Republicans, like everyone else, are largely descended from IMMIGRANTS, and recognize the immeasurable contributions that immigrants historically have made, and that even recent immigrants have made - excepting those from the third world, whose net contribution is negative. It is ILLEGAL immigration that we are fighting, along with the PRINCIPLE that it is the UNITED STATES who get to decide who comes here and who doesn't, and not the wretched masses who crash our party.

People who merely support the enforcement of existing laws and the U.S. Constitution are branded as "radicals," "racists," "bigots," and "haters."

Do you get it now?

Don't forget "idiots."

There are lots of idiots that think they know more about immigration laws than the INS.

hint, hint.

Oh gawd! Here we go again on the merry go round. People are so predictable. I am neutral by the way, so take your conservative, liberal, libertarian thoughts to bed with you.

I agree that many policies held by the Democratic Party are anti-American. Likewise, I would also agree that many Republicans policies of working to keep non-white and/or non-Christians out of the country, of crony capitalism, and of flippantly sending other people's children off to war to die in conflicts that don't concern us are equally anti-American.

Forum List

Back