Democrat 2024 Dream Team.

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
What are the chances the left will run Beto O’Rourke and Alexandre ocasio-cortez? They could run either one as Pres/ Vice Pres It wouldn’t matter. They reprisent everything the democrats stand for now so they should be an easy win. Gag me now!

Beto will run in 2020 and will probably get the nomination
Ocasio-Cortez is not old enough

What are the chances the left will run Beto O’Rourke and Alexandre ocasio-cortez? They could run either one as Pres/ Vice Pres It wouldn’t matter. They reprisent everything the democrats stand for now so they should be an easy win. Gag me now!

The chances are next to zero. Stop being a tard

And both of them could beat Trump. However since OC can't run, your ignorance and obsession with his woman is duly noted.

I doubt he’ll run and he certainly won’t get the nomination if he does.

Looking at the current D bench for 2020 and their position on the wall I find this unconstitutional position credible. Given the mudslide/fire season in CA and taxing the wealthy more on the federal level to throw away the Blue Wall tax base I find such lunatic moves by the Ds quite credible.

I beg to differ

The field is wide open with most of the leading Democrats in their 70s

Beto will follow the Obama model as a young, dynamic, charismatic alternative

And both of them could beat Trump. However since OC can't run, your ignorance and obsession with his woman is duly noted.
I’m sure they could come up with a birth certificate that will verify she is the proper age.

Hillary will get the nomination else America's streams will be choked with the decaying corpses of "suicide" victims. Though that may happen anyway to make the nomination possible.

You really need to go back to school, minimum age for president and vice president is 35 years old .

I beg to differ

Bullshit Hillary will rigg the DNC nomination again..

Russia will use the pass word "1234" and tell us

Trump will win

And the left gets upset

I beg to differ

It’s not his turn. That’s what the super delegates are for

I beg to differ

It’s not his turn. That’s what the super delegates are for
Democrats are known for running candidates when it is not their turn and winning

JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ortez Cortez cannot run,,she has the brain of a dumfounded 14 yr old girl who lives in LA

Ortez Cortez cannot run,,she has the brain of a dumfounded 14 yr old girl who lives in LA
48378687_288571645129577_856759728313729024_n.jpg
Game Host:...OK,,,Miss Cortez,,,for 1000 dollars, what year did time start and who invented the watch?

I'm pretty sure this is the Democrat Dream Team.

file-20180503-138586-aqagis.jpg
121stalin432.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the Democrat Dream Team.

file-20180503-138586-aqagis.jpg
121stalin432.jpg
They are not native born

Forum List

Back