Democracy is evolving into sort of farce just before our eyes in North Las Vegas...

Marry

Rookie
Jun 29, 2012
Democracy is evolving into sort of farce just before our eyes in North Las Vegas and other American cities!
Local state officials are going absolutely brazen! They've introduces state of emergency due to a wholly man-made fiscal crisis, not some natural disaster sort of flood or fire. First those rotten guys lead the city on the brink of financial collapse and now they are trying to escape further financial disaster by sacrificing our wealth! They've just dropped all those plans to increase salaries and exercise some social projects and sort of other things you know....
Now, they are set to stop agreements with the local trade unions so that they could sort it out with each of us separately! If we swallow this tomorrow they'll shut down the trade unions. My husband and some of his friends, they are set to take to arms and oppose that lack of law and democracy.
I know that in Los-Angeles things made the same turn.... I hate violence and don't want actually blood to be shed..... But I see words are not mightier than sword unfortunately....

I am all for anything that shuts down all unions permanently.

I do see that you are threatening violence.... in true union form.

Last edited:
Democracy is evolving into sort of farce just before our eyes in North Las Vegas and other American cities!
Local state officials are going absolutely brazen! They've introduces state of emergency due to a wholly man-made fiscal crisis, not some natural disaster sort of flood or fire. First those rotten guys lead the city on the brink of financial collapse and now they are trying to escape further financial disaster by sacrificing our wealth! They've just dropped all those plans to increase salaries and exercise some social projects and sort of other things you know....
Now, they are set to stop agreements with the local trade unions so that they could sort it out with each of us separately! If we swallow this tomorrow they'll shut down the trade unions. My husband and some of his friends, they are set to take to arms and oppose that lack of law and democracy.
I know that in Los-Angeles things made the same turn.... I hate violence and don't want actually blood to be shed..... But I see words are not mightier than sword unfortunately....

Or they can unilaterally declare bankruptcy and leave EVERYONE holding an empty bag...

Forum List

Back