Democract congresswoman calls staffer a "mother......"

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Democrat congresswoman 'calls staff mother----er'

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

The Democrat's demanding nature was not just limited to working hours.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

I was just reading about her here:

Press coverage of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Tex., usually focuses on her megalomania (“‘I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,’ Jackson-Lee once said”), her race-baiting (like claiming the Tea Party is an offshoot of the Ku Klux Klan, and that the government’s response to Hurricane Katrina was racist), and her amazing ignorance (like not knowing that astronauts landed on the Moon, not Mars; and not knowing what happened in the Vietnam War).

But being a race-baiting megalomaniac is no crime.

It is against the law, however, to racially harass your employees.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee and racial harassment laws | Hans Bader | Opinion Zone | Washington Examiner

She's a real moonbat.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

Oh, that kind of crap pisses me off. I bet I would be called a racist if I flipped her and her driver off if they did that to me. That is one thing that really gripes me.

As one of the drivers said, he pulled over and threatened to leave her if she didn't calm down. It would not have been a threat with me. I would have left her butt on the side of the road and hoped to heck that she had forgotten her cell phone in the car as I drove away.

Immie

Yep, when it comes to real racism and appauling behavior, liberals turn a blind eye to it.

worldnet daily?

It has about the same reputation as the national inqirer

WorldNetDaily - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American web site that publishes news and associated content from a radical U.S. conservative perspective.[1] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intentions of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power"[2] and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[3]

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

Ask me how I knew without you telling me who this was. :cool:

From the article:

Ask me how I knew without you telling me who this was. :cool:

You knew someone who worked on that animal's staff?

Not ONE staffers name was included in this report from what I saw in the article.

NOT one name.

All bullshit all the time is what this type of reporting is.

You people will believe it because you want to hate her.

Not because any of it has any real evidence to back it but because as irrational beings you want to hate.

Your time would be better spent thinking about WHY you need to hate people because they dont agree with your politics instead of reading a huge pack of lies designed to make you hate a black woman.

A Democrat did that? :lol:

Who cares, didn't that needledick Cheney do that?

No ....

And i'd think Cheney knows the difference between the moon and Mars......

I find it amusing that just because she has the (D) next to her name that no liberal can just simply say it's disgusting behavior from a vile humn being and leave it at that.....:eusa_whistle:

Not ONE staffers name was included in this report from what I saw in the article.

NOT one name.

All bullshit all the time is what this type of reporting is.

You people will believe it because you want to hate her.

Not because any of it has any real evidence to back it but because as irrational beings you want to hate.

Your time would be better spent thinking about WHY you need to hate people because they dont agree with your politics instead of reading a huge pack of lies designed to make you hate a black woman.

Any reasonable person would know the staffers don't want their names mentioned because it would taint their chances of working on another politicians staff, but of course, you and reasonable parted ways at birth.

Forum List

Back