Democartic party's Election Terrorism?

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.newsmax.com

A wave of vandalism, assaults and even Nazi swastika burnings have taken place across America in recent weeks. The attacks all seem to have one thing in common: The victims are, in almost all cases, supporters of George W. Bush. On Wednesday columnist Michelle Malkin chronicled some of the more outrageous episodes of political terrorism:

.In Madison, Wis., someone burned an 8ft by 8ft Nazi swastika on a homeowner' lawn, which had been decorated with Bush-Cheney signs. the vandals used grass killer to spray the hate symbol.

.In Orlando, Fla., Democrats stormed the local Bush-Cheney headquarters. The ensuing melee left two Republican campaign workers injured. One victim of Democratic violence had his head rammed into an office door. The perpetrator later blamed Bush's "negative campaign."

.In Knoxville, Tenn., and Huntington, W. Va., shots were fired into the local Bush-Cheney headquarters.

.In Gallatin County, Mont., the Gop office was vandalized twice in less than a week. Republican offices in the Seattle area, in Spokane, Wash.; Canton, Ohio; Fairbanks, Alaska, and Edwardsville, Ill., also have been burgularized and/or vandalized.

.In Miami, police reported that more than 100 union protesters stormed the Bush-Cheney office and shoved volunteers aside. No one was charged because most of the protesters left before the police arrived.

.In Tampa, nearly three dozen protesters stormed the local Gop office and intimidated the elderly volunteers working there.

.The AFL-CIO took credit on it's website for similar demonstrations- apparently all coordinated - in Independence and Kansas City, Mo.; Dearborn, Mich.; St. Paul, Minn., and West Allis, Wis.

Florida Rep. Tom Feeney and 49 other GOP members of Congress have signed a letter asking the Justice Department to investigate possible elction law violations.

I realize there have been other posts on this, but I thought it merited an update.

Bonnie said:
www.newsmax.com

A wave of vandalism, assaults and even Nazi swastika burnings have taken place across America in recent weeks. The attacks all seem to have one thing in common: The victims are, in almost all cases, supporters of George W. Bush. On Wednesday columnist Michelle Malkin chronicled some of the more outrageous episodes of political terrorism:

.In Madison, Wis., someone burned an 8ft by 8ft Nazi swastika on a homeowner' lawn, which had been decorated with Bush-Cheney signs. the vandals used grass killer to spray the hate symbol.

.In Orlando, Fla., Democrats stormed the local Bush-Cheney headquarters. The ensuing melee left two Republican campaign workers injured. One victim of Democratic violence had his head rammed into an office door. The perpetrator later blamed Bush's "negative campaign."

.In Knoxville, Tenn., and Huntington, W. Va., shots were fired into the local Bush-Cheney headquarters.

.In Gallatin County, Mont., the Gop office was vandalized twice in less than a week. Republican offices in the Seattle area, in Spokane, Wash.; Canton, Ohio; Fairbanks, Alaska, and Edwardsville, Ill., also have been burgularized and/or vandalized.

.In Miami, police reported that more than 100 union protesters stormed the Bush-Cheney office and shoved volunteers aside. No one was charged because most of the protesters left before the police arrived.

.In Tampa, nearly three dozen protesters stormed the local Gop office and intimidated the elderly volunteers working there.

.The AFL-CIO took credit on it's website for similar demonstrations- apparently all coordinated - in Independence and Kansas City, Mo.; Dearborn, Mich.; St. Paul, Minn., and West Allis, Wis.

Florida Rep. Tom Feeney and 49 other GOP members of Congress have signed a letter asking the Justice Department to investigate possible elction law violations.

I realize there have been other posts on this, but I thought it merited an update.

:thup:

Intersting. I didnt know about the Montana one. Im wondering if there is going to be one around here. the Republican headquarters is pretty obvious. (I mean you cant miss the huge Bush Chenney signs that are bigger thian adolecents) But then even if they did vandalize it im not sure anyone would realize it because its a really old building. Needless to say there is controversy stewing and its going to get worse before the election. I wonder if we could include that little girl who had her sign ripped out of her hands by a union guy with the list.

Bonnie said:
Again notice how none of this makes mainstream news?????

I dont watch mainstream news so honestly i cant say i do notice if it has or hasnt.

I dont watch mainstream news so honestly i cant say i do notice if it has or hasnt.

well that's just smart, less aggravation. Think Im going to start watching no news anymore, Ill be uninformed but happy :banana:

I've seen a little reported on mainstream news but it is careful to cite that it has occured to BOTH parties. I guess that makes it OK.

The AFL-CIO took credit on it's website for similar demonstrations- apparently all coordinated - in Independence and Kansas City, Mo.; Dearborn, Mich.; St. Paul, Minn., and West Allis, Wis.
If violence is involved in politics, always look close for the union label.

Had our 5th sign destroyed last night. Granted its just the polyurethane ones. So they are easy to slash with any knife. Others in the neighborhood were burned. The police said that they are getting reports daily now of these types of vandals.

Im so happy Democrats are supportive of the first ammendment. :lame2:

insein said:
Had our 5th sign destroyed last night. Granted its just the polyurethane ones. So they are easy to slash with any knife. Others in the neighborhood were burned. The police said that they are getting reports daily now of these types of vandals.

Im so happy Democrats are supportive of the first ammendment. :lame2:

Im really thinking this election will be remembered as the most tumultious and vicious one to date. Unfortunately the Dems are most responsible for this but it will get pinned on Bush and Republicans by the media, already is.

Our regional talk show was devoted entirely to this subject yesterday. People called in with stories from everywhere; voter registration fraud is very wide spread. Someone from Milwaukee, WI reported they had over 100,000 more people registered to vote than there were eligible voters, and someone else reported that in Colorado they had uncovered one person who had registered to vote 48 times and another person who had registered to vote 35 times. It's good news that many states are on to this and are trying to do something about it before the election, but with all the "inventiveness" being employed to vote illegally, how much of this will not be caught prior to election day? Voter registration investigations are going on in at least nine states, but I sure would feel better about things if I knew investigations "just to be sure" were going on in all 50 states.

Forum List

Back