Dem Who Led Witch Hunt to Impeach: Now I’m Undecided

If this is true, this is exactly what our representatives are supposed to do. Hear from their constituents and act on behalf of their will. Let’s hope she does the right thing.

To bad both parties have congress rigged such that your elected representative is prohibited from doing that.

I don’t get your point here. This woman has a choice to make. If her constituents don’t want her to vote for impeachment then that’s what she needs to do. She isn’t prohibited from doing so unless you’re referring to whatever retribution she would receive by the DNC, which to that I say who the fuck cares. Hopefully these idiots wake up and realize they don’t have to pander to them anymore because the DNC is about to be relegated to history
While listening to constituents maybe a good thing actually listening to and considering the actual merits and evidence in a case like impeachment should be the top priority. If you are basing a vote for or against impeachment on how someone will vote you should not be in a position of authority.

That being said I applaud the fact that she is unsure. Given the so called evidence she should be more sure.
There’s no evidence of an impeachable offense. By this point that’s already clear. If her constituents want a no vote on impeachment then she is a fool if she votes otherwise.
How many Dems do you know that aren't foolish?

Pelosi does NOT want this to go to the senate...but dems have gone too far to stop now.

So getting/letting 40 democrats to vote against impeachment could be her only way out.

If this is true, this is exactly what our representatives are supposed to do. Hear from their constituents and act on behalf of their will. Let’s hope she does the right thing.

To bad both parties have congress rigged such that your elected representative is prohibited from doing that.

I don’t get your point here. This woman has a choice to make. If her constituents don’t want her to vote for impeachment then that’s what she needs to do. She isn’t prohibited from doing so unless you’re referring to whatever retribution she would receive by the DNC, which to that I say who the fuck cares. Hopefully these idiots wake up and realize they don’t have to pander to them anymore because the DNC is about to be relegated to history
While listening to constituents maybe a good thing actually listening to and considering the actual merits and evidence in a case like impeachment should be the top priority. If you are basing a vote for or against impeachment on how someone will vote you should not be in a position of authority.

That being said I applaud the fact that she is unsure. Given the so called evidence she should be more sure.
There’s no evidence of an impeachable offense. By this point that’s already clear. If her constituents want a no vote on impeachment then she is a fool if she votes otherwise.
How many Dems do you know that aren't foolish?
I don’t know, but it’s going to be interesting finding out.

Forum List

Back