Dem Rep Debbie Dingell says she's been getting death threats for 2 years since Trump disrespected her late husband, Trump said her husband is in hell

"Wow..... that face could stop bird shit in mid air. It literally looks like an animal with a head injury."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, an important caveat: Now, I do not know for sure, but......but does anyone here suspect that the good poster "two iron" could be some short fat bald incel furiously typing up his keyboard enemas in his Mom's basement?

To be sure, I am not one to accuse him of that; however, I could see how some here might suspect that. You too?

1640623455055.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, an important caveat: Now, I do not know for sure, but......but does anyone here suspect that the good poster "two iron" could be some short fat bald incel furiously typing up his keyboard enemas in his Mom's basement?

To be sure, I am not one to accuse him of that; however, I could see how some here might suspect that. You too?

View attachment 580348

My picture is on here if you look hard enough....

And NO, I do not look like either one of your daddys. Remember the guy that stole all your girlfriends before you went gay? It was me. I.E. technically, I'm the reason you prefer dick now. ;)

I still say that face could stop bird shit in mid-air.

"My picture is on here if you look hard enough....
And NO, I do not look like either one of your daddys. Remember the guy that stole all your girlfriends before you went gay? It was me. I.E. technically, I'm the reason you prefer dick now. I still say that face could stop bird shit in mid-air."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as stated in post #25, my poor avatar would not assert that the good poster 2Iron is a short, fat, bald incel.

We only pointed out, as disinterested and neutral observers, that some folks could think that given the content of most all of his postings. And yes, admittedly, we'd not be surprised if they did think such.

But we could not nor would not, with total and complete confidence, assert that the poster is as some folks may suspect. Conversely,.....we could not assert that he is not a short, fat, bald incel.
We dunno for sure.

We are merely trying to be fair.
And we hope that clears the air for everybody.

literally implied? What does that mean?
the best is “literally implied, directly…”

haha he’s been listening to the cult propagandist so long…he’s just throwing out adjectives but has no idea what the words mean…it’s almost like “parody”

Debbie Dingell and Fred Upton both cited Bob Dole as a positive Washington role model.

John Dingle had only one redeeming quality

and that was his support for the 2nd
Amendment

I always respected and appreciate him for that reason

and if Debbie cant even do that then she is totally worthless

Forum List

Back