Dem Governor threatens Trump something's got to happen to this guy he's sabotaging the "world order"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dem Governor Threatens Trump: “Something’s Got To Happen To This Guy… He’s Sabotaging The World Order”

Another Democrat has called for ‘something to happen’ to President Trump in order to save the democratic process in America.

-----------------------------------------------

Are we shocked, the trash will speak, the trash puts it all out in the open but amazingly the sheep of society still deny " the new world order" exist meanwhile President after President have used the terms, and so have morons like this useless idiot.

I mean how low are you skanks to wish something happens to someone for your own self greed.

The President should really take to heart what another Liberal told him in January 2017.

Although he probably has.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"- Sen. Chuck U. Schumer of New York

Trump’s favorite things to do are make enemies and commit evil. It’s not a bad hypothesis.

Dem Governor Threatens Trump: “Something’s Got To Happen To This Guy… He’s Sabotaging The World Order”

Another Democrat has called for ‘something to happen’ to President Trump in order to save the democratic process in America.

Are we shocked, the trash will speak, the trash puts it all out in the open but amazingly the sheep of society still deny " the new world order" exist meanwhile President after President have used the terms, and so have morons like this useless idiot.

I mean how low are you skanks to wish something happens to someone for your own self greed.

I will laugh when Trump sends agents to arrest Brown and his cohorts on charges of sedition.

Trump’s favorite things to do are make enemies and commit evil. It’s not a bad hypothesis.

And the demcorat politicians favorite thing to do is kiss ass, make millions and fuck the American public ..

And the demcorat politicians favorite thing to do is kiss ass, make millions and fuck the American public ..
^ :cuckoo:

Yup like I said you want bussiness as usual ..

download.jpeg

Pot head Jerry is worried about the "world order" while California is falling apart? Something has to happen to the democrat party before they become redundant.

In this case he is right. Trump is clearly mentally unfit to be President.

Forum List

Back