Dem Gov says Dem message didn't get out. BLAMES REPUBLICANS! LOL!

Did he blame DA BOOOOOOOOOSH too? Or how bout thems RACEEEEEESTS? Man,this is seriously pathetic...Even for Democrats.

The message didn't get out?...From the brightest and most articulate president since Cicero?

What's next?...The dog ate my teleprompter? :lol::lol::lol:

The dog ate my teleprompter! Bwahahaaa! :lmao:

I wish I could give you 100 rep points for that one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the best part of all of this is the upcoming spin from CNN, CBS, etc. on why this happened.

Perhaps voters just had another "temper tantrum"?

Yeah, wasn't that Dan Rather who said that on '94? That we all had a "two year old temper tantrum?" :eusa_snooty:

That was funny as hell, because it was pretty obvious, it was HE that was having the temper tantrum.

Expect more of this fun Wednesday, I hope and pray! :eusa_pray:

The trade deficit numbers with China a really stunning.
In 1985 the USA exported as much to China as the USA imported.
In the month of August 2010, the trade deficit with China was 28 BILLION Dollars?
See: Trade with China : 2010
And the trade deficit, month to month, continues to get larger!
It's hard to see how the Democrats could have significantly reduced unemployment in the face of such bleak trade numbers. Do the Republicans have a plan for reversing this trade situation? If not, putting control of Congress in the hands of the Republicans isn't going to make much of a difference as far as reducing unemployment is concerned.

So if you know it's a problem, then more than likely the dnc knew it was a problem and for 2 years of total control did nothing to solve that problem.

I don't know if you are left, right, center, but you just gave a great reason to remove the dnc.

The Obama Administration is getting some credit recently for their efforts in this area:
AAM Applauds Obama Administration China Trade Decision
The press release appears below:
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) today issued the below statement in response to the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative decision to accept the Section 301 Trade Petition of the United Steelworkers regarding clean energy production.

The following may be attributed to AAM Executive Director Scott Paul:

“The Obama Administration deserves a tremendous amount of credit for considering this case on its merits, rather than letting some overarching philosophy dictate the outcome. We could not be more pleased.

“This will make a huge difference for American workers and businesses in the clean energy manufacturing sector. If the Administration’s efforts with China are successful, the ultimate result will be more American jobs.”

The Section 301 trade petition was filed on September 9, 2010, by the United Steelworkers documenting China’s multiple illegal trade practices on clean energy and other green technologies. The 5,800 page petition details the more than 80 Chinese laws, regulations and practices that violate international trade agreements and are designed to crush U.S. clean energy manufacturing and green technology. By law, the USTR had until October 24, 2010 by which to respond.
[End of AAM Press Release]

I guess when you are going to lose big on Tuesday, all you can do is cut and paste "press releases" from Obama.

AS IF we care about Union jobs, instead of OUR OWN JOBS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did he blame DA BOOOOOOOOOSH too? Or how bout thems RACEEEEEESTS? Man,this is seriously pathetic...Even for Democrats.

I wish liberals would make up their mind.

One minute Bush is the village idiot, and the next, he is this evil mastermind!

When ARE they going to decide exactly what Bush/Rove/Cheney is, besides a three headed dragon?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This Democratic administration spent more than $700,000 of taxpayer money in a public relations campaign to support Obamacare, AFTER it had already been signed into law. They also tried something similar with the stimulus law.
How many Dem candidates ran in this election touting the 'success' of these two laws?
And Rendell says its' an internal communication problem???
Of course it has nothing whatsoever to do with forcing a big-government takeover agenda on the American people.

The People are right. The Democrats are wrong. One day they'll understand that the People have the final say. The Democrats haven't cared about how the People feel in a very long time. I hope this mentality comes back to haunt them in coming Elections. Make 2010 count people.

It's not because the Dimocrats message didn't get out, it's because it DID get out. The people saw it and didn't like it.

People are beginning to realize that the Dims are worse than the Republicans.

This Democratic administration spent more than $700,000 of taxpayer money in a public relations campaign to support Obamacare, AFTER it had already been signed into law. They also tried something similar with the stimulus law.
How many Dem candidates ran in this election touting the 'success' of these two laws?
And Rendell says its' an internal communication problem???
Of course it has nothing whatsoever to do with forcing a big-government takeover agenda on the American people.

And liberals aren't frothing hatred at the Tea Party. Nope! None of that! ;)

I wish They would be honest and run on Eminent Domain. Them eminently stripping all of us of value or worth, and the expansion of Their Domain or Empire.

Wall Street influence still lives under Obama and the Dems despite reforms. It's executives are once again collecting tens of billions in bonuses, tho' Main Street continues not to share in this prosperity.
And Dems are still without a clue why 50-60 Dem seats in the house will be lost?

Last edited:
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Democrats Blame Bad Communication; Republicans Blame A Misguided Message | Foxnews.com

I mean if this is not PROOF POSITIVE of what I say about liberals. They are narcissists. They are NEVER at fault for their own failures. It is always someone else's fault.

So, Democrats are going to lose tomorow. It can't be a Democrat failure. Noooooooooooooooooooo, how can that be? It's some eeeeeeeeeeeeevil conspiracy by those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Republicans! :lmao:

Can this get any funnier?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The trade deficit numbers with China a really stunning.
In 1985 the USA exported as much to China as the USA imported.
In the month of August 2010, the trade deficit with China was 28 BILLION Dollars?
See: Trade with China : 2010
And the trade deficit, month to month, continues to get larger!
It's hard to see how the Democrats could have significantly reduced unemployment in the face of such bleak trade numbers. Do the Republicans have a plan for reversing this trade situation? If not, putting control of Congress in the hands of the Republicans isn't going to make much of a difference as far as reducing unemployment is concerned.

So if you know it's a problem, then more than likely the dnc knew it was a problem and for 2 years of total control did nothing to solve that problem.

I don't know if you are left, right, center, but you just gave a great reason to remove the dnc.

That doesn't make sense. From 2006 to 2008, the Republicans and Democrats were tied 49 to 49 in the Senate.

From 2001 to 2008, using subsidies and tax breaks, millions of jobs were moved from here to China. Business never would have been able to do it without the huge amount of help they received from the GOP.

Same ole Same ole coming from the Democrats. If you don't vote for them you're supposedly "Stupid." Oh and you're probably "Racist" too. Nothing new. Tomorrow should be a whole lot of fun watching the nutters freak out. I can't wait. :)

You know...I am going to go out on a limb here...tomorrow night I think they will blame the republicans for losing key elections.

Where's the ads about old people eating dog food, starving kids in Watts, little puppies freezing in the streets and mercury infested drinking water?

At least these lefty whackaloons used to be somewhat entertaining with their ghoulish imagery.

On the contrary, I think the Dems message got out loud and clear. It was "Go fuck yourselves!" to the American people.

Forum List

Back