Dem Congressman owns Megyn Kelly :-)

That was hardly "owning" her. In fact she came out looking like the better of the two.

You guys call Megyn dumb but she is in fact smarter than 20 average USMB users combined.

That was hardly "owning" her. In fact she came out looking like the better of the two.

You guys call Megyn dumb but she is in fact smarter than 20 average USMB users combined.

I didn't say she was dumb, just that she got the wrong or badly written script from Roger lol All she had to say, when presented w/ the facts was "Oh! that didn't occur to me" but she kept running w/ her failed argument.

Last edited:
I have a feeling when you look into one of Megyn's ears..light shines through.

I can't stand her demeanor but I guess her Fox News viewers slurp it up. Oh, and she out-and-out got owned on her own Roger Ailes- prepared script lol

She's a pretty face but not much more.

and you are a retard, she graduate from LAW SCHOOL pillow biter, did you?

i thought not...

She earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and her J.D. from Albany Law School, where she served as an editor of the Albany Law Review.
After graduating from law school, she practiced law for nine years first as an associate in the Chicago office of Bickel & Brewer LLP, during which time she co-wrote an article for the American Bar Association's Litigation journal entitled "The Conflicting Roles of Lawyer as Director." She also practiced as a litigator with Jones Day in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.

This is enjoyable. Click the link, scroll down to the vid, & enjoy :D

Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Engage In Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas | TPM LiveWire

Today Megyn Kelly welcomed Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner back to her show, and fans of their last heated exchange who were hoping for some more fireworks between the two were not at all disappointed.

Unfortunately, it was TOO civil for me.

FOX seems to be one of the only news channel that truly provides both sides of the argument today. What happened to CNN? It has really gone down the tubes. And some of the other channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc., are so biased it's pointless to watch them. CSpan is still my favorite, but FOX has got some great debates. Thanks for the post.

I can't stand her demeanor but I guess her Fox News viewers slurp it up. Oh, and she out-and-out got owned on her own Roger Ailes- prepared script lol

She's a pretty face but not much more.

and you are a retard, she graduate from LAW SCHOOL pillow biter, did you?

i thought not...

She earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and her J.D. from Albany Law School, where she served as an editor of the Albany Law Review.
After graduating from law school, she practiced law for nine years first as an associate in the Chicago office of Bickel & Brewer LLP, during which time she co-wrote an article for the American Bar Association's Litigation journal entitled "The Conflicting Roles of Lawyer as Director." She also practiced as a litigator with Jones Day in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.

Apparently all that experience didn't help her w/ simple reasoning skills or she is so invested in Fox that she has to act dumb.

wiener is great...

He refuses to allow her to use the fox news play book

fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....fox lies...fox lies... Fox lies....

Megyn Kelly made him look like the bombastic, rude, pretentious, obnoxious lil' liberal weasel he continually shows himself to be.

Shit Weiner, this wasn't MSNBC where you can go off on some tangent that has nothing to do with the subject.

She owned his sorry lil' liberal ass.......Fuckin' classic!.......Better then when she had Barney Frank spiitin' and sputterin' until his fat liberal head was ready to explode!

No wonder FOX news kills every other media entity in the ratings.

Last edited:
This is enjoyable. Click the link, scroll down to the vid, & enjoy :D

Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Engage In Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas | TPM LiveWire

Today Megyn Kelly welcomed Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner back to her show, and fans of their last heated exchange who were hoping for some more fireworks between the two were not at all disappointed.

Unfortunately, it was TOO civil for me.

FOX seems to be one of the only news channel that truly provides both sides of the argument today. What happened to CNN? It has really gone down the tubes. And some of the other channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc., are so biased it's pointless to watch them. CSpan is still my favorite, but FOX has got some great debates. Thanks for the post.

You got it wrong...ABS, PBS, NBS, SeeBS, PMSNBC, MSLSD...it's all Staist BS.

It's theater.

Seriously, don't you see that? It's political theater. There's nothing meaningful about it - neither of them were actually arguing, they were acting. Emoting.

As someone pointed out before, this thread is proof that they've got it right - both sides are yelling and screaming right here in this thread, just like they were, on TV. And next time Weiner and Kelly argue on TV, even more people will be watching.

I didn't say she was dumb, just that she got the wrong or badly written script from Roger lol All she had to say, when presented w/ the facts was "Oh! that didn't occur to me" but she kept running w/ her failed argument.

I don't think it was a failed argument. It was a good debate and nothing more.

Wouldn't Thomas' wife lose money if the HC law was overturned??? His wife is a lobbyist against the HC law. If its null and void then what usefulness does her org have???

Its kinda like pharmaceutical companies not really wanting to cure diseases. Once they do then nobody needs their medicine anymore.

She got great boobs too

And that Fox blonde hair

She got great boobs too

And that Fox blonde hair

Why the conservatives think the fact a blonde or faux blonde, news-reader gives more credence to news is baffling :eusa_eh:

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

Last edited:
These two are probably going to meet afterward and get busy. So much sexual tension in that interview...lol

I have a feeling when you look into one of Megyn's ears..light shines through.

I can't take her either, but I DO think she is a very informed attorney. And I like her, just not her style of newscasting. I don't do morning TV.

Forum List

Back