Dem Congressman owns Megyn Kelly :-)

I can't stand her demeanor but I guess her Fox News viewers slurp it up. Oh, and she out-and-out got owned on her own Roger Ailes- prepared script lol

She's a pretty face but not much more.

Pretty woman with a mind of her own. You lefties gotta get a grip on your anti-woman sissyness.

She does nothing but interrupt and repeat the same question over and over. Doesn't even matter if the question gets answered.

She's terrible at interviews. What she does is "Gotcha"..which gets old very quickly except to the diehards.

This is a good one. actually Kirsten Powers is one of the few good looking liberal females on Fox news.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ93liKuj_4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ93liKuj_4[/ame]

What is about Liberals and their need to OWN people?

Or their constant need to WIN.

sheesh

How long have you been is cyberspace again?
Urban Dictionary: pwned
I'll give you a pass this time because I'm a n00b (know what that is?) And you're a girl :eusa_drool:

I don't give a shit where it's from, it's STUPID and sounds dumb.
now I owned you I guess.:lol:

You owe me @ 100 rep points for dragging you into the 21st century :tongue:

It is just dreadfully impolite that he didn't let his interviewer get her talking points in :lol:

Not a fan of Megan Kelly but Weiner did not "own" her, speaking over her with a bunch of gibberish is not "owning", babies everywhere own Parents if that is the case.

Just watched the whole thing. Megyn "owned" herself. She mis-identified Scalia as Alito..or maybe FOX got it wrong when they put up his picture.

In any case..she doesn't know the law it seems..

Every time I see your Raygun quote and US/Israel flags it makes me :puke3: a little. Could your siggie be any more offensive?

That was hardly "owning" her. In fact she came out looking like the better of the two.

You guys call Megyn dumb but she is in fact smarter than 20 average USMB users combined.

She got great boobs too

And that Fox blonde hair

Why the conservatives think the fact a blonde or faux blonde, news-reader gives more credence to news is baffling :eusa_eh:

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

Fox's idea of diversity is making sure all their blondes don't part their hair on the same side.

This is enjoyable. Click the link, scroll down to the vid, & enjoy :D

Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Engage In Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas | TPM LiveWire

Today Megyn Kelly welcomed Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner back to her show, and fans of their last heated exchange who were hoping for some more fireworks between the two were not at all disappointed.

Unfortunately, it was TOO civil for me.

no. wasn't too civil.. but anthony did kick her butt.

same as last time

And PMSnbc's idea of Diversity is a bunch of WHITE spittle spitting screeching blowhard men.

Chrissy Matthews, Eddie boy Schultz, Keithy Olbermann, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddcow.

Oh wait, Rachel is a woman..:lol:

Forum List

Back