Dem Congress Falls To 23% Approval

polls are highly subjective, so i agree with you that they should atleast be taken with a grain of salt. America's mood changes super fast.

Amazing no one has mentioned this yet...

ANY approval poll of Congress, taken at any time, regardless of what party runs the show, is ridiculous. Never believe them; I don't.

John Q. Voter always, but always, despises Congress as a whole, but he loves the representative he voted in. Congress is always a perfect target for blame, because there's always "someone else" to pin the blame on.

The democrats' poll numbers aren't terribly surprising, once you consider a couple things:

1) They were voted in largely as a thumbs-down to the war in Iraq, and since taking office, they have not taken strong steps to end the war;

2) We are in a stagflationary recession, with inflation much higher and GDP growth significantly lower than the government's laughable numbers suggest. The old saying "people vote with their pocketbooks" is true, and they are feeling the staggering growth of government spending;

Not surprising considering Dems want surrender, higher taxes, government run health care, government oversight of CEO pay, wanting to force oil companies in investing in new forms of energy, and dictating how much companies must spend on employee healh plans or they pay the government the difference

Amazing no one has mentioned this yet...

ANY approval poll of Congress, taken at any time, regardless of what party runs the show, is ridiculous. Never believe them; I don't.

John Q. Voter always, but always, despises Congress as a whole, but he loves the representative he voted in. Congress is always a perfect target for blame, because there's always "someone else" to pin the blame on.

Funny how the left loved the polls when it all about Pres Bush's approval numbers, now that the Dems have the low numbers...................

moderate pro-chioce, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New Yorker beats moderate pro-chioce, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control New Yorker.

I would suggest that such a match up would officially mark the end of the Reagan revolution.
:D

So now Hillary is a moderate?

:rofl:

Keep thinking Rudy will support the left's agenda - good DNC talking point

So now Hillary is a moderate?

:rofl:

Keep thinking Rudy will support the left's agenda - good DNC talking point

She is way more moderate than many democrats. Just ask the upstate new york republicans who voted for her. the fact is: they are both pro-choice. they are both pro-gay rights. they are both pro-gun control. they are both from new york. reagan republicans have no one to vote for in that matchup... and for you to claim on one hand that you are this political conservative and then, on the other hand, act as a cheerleader for Rudy is a measure of just what a feral, moronic hack you really are.

She is way more moderate than many democrats. Just ask the upstate new york republicans who voted for her. the fact is: they are both pro-choice. they are both pro-gay rights. they are both pro-gun control. they are both from new york. reagan republicans have no one to vote for in that matchup... and for you to claim on one hand that you are this political conservative and then, on the other hand, act as a cheerleader for Rudy is a measure of just what a feral, moronic hack you really are.

So being a moderate is someone who wants higher taxes, government run health care, and forcing corporations to invest their profits or the government will take them?

keep avoiding the issue. it is what you do.

rudy: pro-choice
hillary: pro-choice
reagan: pro-life
republican platform:pro-life

rudy: pro-gay rights
hillary: pro-gay rights
reagan: anti-gay rights
republican platform: anti gay rights

rudy: pro-gun control
hillary: pro-gun control
reagan: anti-gun control
republican platform:anti-gun control

keep avoiding the issue. it is what you do.

rudy: pro-choice
hillary: pro-choice
reagan: pro-life
republican platform:pro-life

rudy: pro-gay rights
hillary: pro-gay rights
reagan: anti-gay rights
republican platform: anti gay rights

rudy: pro-gun control
hillary: pro-gun control
reagan: anti-gun control
republican platform:anti-gun control

Keep trying to paint Rudy as a liberal and trying to deny Hillary is a liberal

I am only stating their positions. do you deny the content of that list?

are you saying that Rudy is not pro-choice, pro-gay rights and pro-gun control?

Rudy, as Mayor, was supporting the laws in place. Unlike libs, who will ignore laws they do not agree with. he enforced them

The more I listen to what both Rudy and Hillary says, I knw Hillary is the liberal in the race - not Rudy

Of course, you will NEVER admit Hillary is a liberal. Liberals cannot tell the voters what they really are - they will lose the national election everytime

Rudy is on record as being pro-choice and pro-gay rights.... why do you persist in running away from that?

But unlike liberals, he will NOT impose his views on the rest of America

BIG DIFFERENCE

Are you denying Hilary is a LIBERAL?

he is prochoice pro-gayrights pro guncontrol...the reagan revolution IS dead. deal with it.

re: hillary...she is far from the left wing of our party.

he is prochoice pro-gayrights pro guncontrol...the reagan revolution IS dead. deal with it.

re: hillary...she is far from the left wing of our party.

I know libs will try to impose their views on others - that is why they hide their intentions from the public

Hilary IS the left wing of the party

Forum List

Back