Delta Airlines has banned the Navy SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden for refusing to wear a mask

People who may be asymptomatic and refuse to wear masks during a pandemic are nothing but spreaders/carriers.

He killed bin Laden. He didn't have a mask on to help stop the spread of the virus. Does one actually have anything to do with the other?

He killed bin Laden. He didn't have a mask on to help stop the spread of the virus. Does one actually have anything to do with the other?
Doesn't matter who he killed. It is about paying customers not wishing to fly for a couple of hours in closed tube of a passenger compartment with someone, anyone, who might have it and not care whether they spread it. Rules are rules at private businesses, set by the the people that direct the business. Simple as that. As part of his training, he undoubtedly spent hours in MOPP4 witch goes way, way beyond a little mask. He could have easily complied. He just wanted to make a statement. OK they made theirs. I'd give the guy a ride in my car, while I wore one, even if he didn't but, would probably have the windows down. Can't do that in an airliner.

I'm guessing he did it to get attention. I did not like the fact that he went public beating his chest saying "I'm the guy, yep I took him out!" That is totally against the code of special forces.

Al Bundy syndrome. Lots of right wingers have it.

Wearing a mask to comply with the rules that a company sets down is simply that, following rules. And, I remember just a couple of years ago you conservatives were saying that businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want. So, Delta refused to let him fly because he refused to wear a mask (and if he wasn't refusing, why did he tweet what he did)?

So what if he was the one that took out OBL? Does that give him a pass from following the rules? No, it doesn't. He's still an American hero, but even heroes need to follow the rules.

Their plane, their rules.
Not if the company eventually ends up in bad enough need of money to stay in business. If they want people to continue to have anything to do with them, certain rules will have to be done away with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So, you're saying that they should willingly place their passengers into harms way just to make a buck?

Sorry, can't agree with that. And, like I said, so what if he was the SEAL that killed OBL? Doesn't exempt him from having to follow the rules.

Their plane, their rules.
Not if the company eventually ends up in bad enough need of money to stay in business. If they want people to continue to have anything to do with them, certain rules will have to be done away with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So, you're saying that they should willingly place their passengers into harms way just to make a buck?

Sorry, can't agree with that. And, like I said, so what if he was the SEAL that killed OBL? Doesn't exempt him from having to follow the rules.
Sadly anything harmful can happen anyways whether a mask is being worn or not. It is a plane that we are talking about after all. How safe are they really in the grand scheme?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

SEAL Team Six is called Team for a reason. He kind of shames his Team when he demands credit for being the member who happened to pull the trigger.

I'm guessing he did it to get attention. I did not like the fact that he went public beating his chest saying "I'm the guy, yep I took him out!" That is totally against the code of special forces.

Al Bundy syndrome. Lots of right wingers have it.
Not so fast there BD. How many times did Obama do the end zone dance about how he took out Bin Laden? Egotism does not know Party.

Forum List

Back