Delaware State Troopers May Arrest Democrat Senator For Stolen Election - This Is Huge!!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Chris Coons is not the US Senator from the state of Delaware," declares former GOP candidate for Senator from Delaware Lauren Witzke declares. "It's looking like Lauren Witzke is. Uh, irrefutable evidence of election fraud, ah, and the stolen election, and I'm asking the Delaware State Police to stand with me to help me retrieve the people's stolen property." Witzke lost the 2020 election for the Delaware Senate seat to incumbent Chris Coons by a 59.4% to 37.9%."

Now it is in the hands of the Delaware state troopers...she has presented them the irrefutable evidence of voter fraud; it is their duty to arrest fake Senator Coons and return that property back to its rightful owner....This is also something that can be done across the nation...We know that at least 34 Senate seats currently occupied by Democrats were stolen....the cops in all of those states should arrest the thieves and return the stolen property back to the rightful owners, the American people....

Or, it could just be this woman is just another batshit crazy Conservative who managed to win a GOP primary in a blue state by being batshit crazy...and who now thinks the best way to remain relevant is by pushing bullshit election fraud conspiracies like her Daddy taught her....

People have opinions, even those with "alternative views". Freedom allows for this.

When covid first became a reality in Canada, before the social distancing and mask wearing was put in place, there was a guy at a local grocery store who came up to me and started a conversation somewhat normally talking about the increased prices of food or what have you and then it turned to him basically arguing something about Trump and the the illegals crossing the border (I forget the specifics now, I posted it on here at the time actually)

This gentleman continued on, expressing slightly more panic and reaching a crescendo stating, somewhat innocuously that he felt like he wanted to kill himself due to the new virus (which at that point had taken about a dozen lives or so in Ontario if my estimation is correct).

This guy dressed normally, spoke as anyone normally would at first and then made a sharp 90 degree turn out of nowhere. I heard him out, made some comment about his suicide statement which I couldn't take fully serious based on how he reached that point and wished him a good day.

His political leanings were unknown (though his anti-Trump sentiment was in line with most Canadians), nor did it matter. He spoke for himself and himself only.

"Chris Coons is not the US Senator from the state of Delaware," declares former GOP candidate for Senator from Delaware Lauren Witzke declares. "It's looking like Lauren Witzke is. Uh, irrefutable evidence of election fraud, ah, and the stolen election, and I'm asking the Delaware State Police to stand with me to help me retrieve the people's stolen property." Witzke lost the 2020 election for the Delaware Senate seat to incumbent Chris Coons by a 59.4% to 37.9%."

Now it is in the hands of the Delaware state troopers...she has presented them the irrefutable evidence of voter fraud; it is their duty to arrest fake Senator Coons and return that property back to its rightful owner....This is also something that can be done across the nation...We know that at least 34 Senate seats currently occupied by Democrats were stolen....the cops in all of those states should arrest the thieves and return the stolen property back to the rightful owners, the American people....

Or, it could just be this woman is just another batshit crazy Conservative who managed to win a GOP primary in a blue state by being batshit crazy...and who now thinks the best way to remain relevant is by pushing bullshit election fraud conspiracies like her Daddy taught her....

"National Zero" sounds like a poor source.

Can you find the story on Fox News? If not, then it's probably not true or just a rumor.

"National Zero" sounds like a poor source.

Can you find the story on Fox News? If not, then it's probably not true or just a rumor.
I included a clip of her saying this herself......

So yes, it is true she believes this....or at least it is true enough Conservative morons believe it that they ran this goofy shit on an actual news media channel...

People have opinions, even those with "alternative views". Freedom allows for this.

When covid first became a reality in Canada, before the social distancing and mask wearing was put in place, there was a guy at a local grocery store who came up to me and started a conversation somewhat normally talking about the increased prices of food or what have you and then it turned to him basically arguing something about Trump and the the illegals crossing the border (I forget the specifics now, I posted it on here at the time actually)

This gentleman continued on, expressing slightly more panic and reaching a crescendo stating, somewhat innocuously that he felt like he wanted to kill himself due to the new virus (which at that point had taken about a dozen lives or so in Ontario if my estimation is correct).

This guy dressed normally, spoke as anyone normally would at first and then made a sharp 90 degree turn out of nowhere. I heard him out, made some comment about his suicide statement which I couldn't take fully serious based on how he reached that point and wished him a good day.

His political leanings were unknown (though his anti-Trump sentiment was in line with most Canadians), nor did it matter. He spoke for himself and himself only.
I like how this has ZERO to do with the OP....

Is it that hard for you to admit that tons of Conservatives now see that claiming voter fraud is a viable political strategy now??

Now matter how batshit crazy the claims are....there will always be folks like you who will try to find a way to rationalize insane bullshit...

3ba8e78ca0bc1fc4f3bb3a8333deb223.jpg

Baseless

No Evidence

Sour Grapes sore losers

:laughing0301:

Suck a fat dick

I like how this has ZERO to do with the OP....

Is it that hard for you to admit that tons of Conservatives now see that claiming voter fraud is a viable political strategy now??

Now matter how batshit crazy the claims are....there will always be folks like you who will try to find a way to rationalize insane bullshit...

View attachment 560216
Baseless

No evidence

Butt Hurt LOSERS

:laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg:

I don't think this is within the margin of error for stolen elections even though this Coons dude is a real loser. I can still picture Biden pawing at his little daughter while he was too busy mugging for his inauguration pictures. I'll never like that guy.

Sounds like she is way off base, but she is free to have a different opinion. Just like people are stupidly believing the BS that the 2000, 2004 and 2016 elections were stolen. No proof in those elections of any fraud but hey people are free to believe what they need to believe and also have a right to peacefully voice their opinion.

Sounds like she is way off base, but she is free to have a different opinion. Just like people are stupidly believing the BS that the 2000, 2004 and 2016 elections were stolen. No proof in those elections of any fraud but hey people are free to believe what they need to believe and also have a right to peacefully voice their opinion.
Did those people demand anyone be arrested or executed because of those opinions??

Did those people attempt to storm the Capitol and overturn an election because of those "opinions"???

There is no both sides to the shit Conservatives are doing TODAY

Forum List

Back